SELECT CONTENT

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by Ally Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:24 pm

Any news on KipTen?
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion - Page 23 Empty Re: Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

Post by mare2 Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:05 am

Ally wrote:Any news on KipTen?

Kip posted a sunset photo on Instagram with this caption

Morning & afternoon surfs and now dinner winding down to this view. Perfect day.
I noticed he didn't mention/tag Tenley.

Then I noticed he commented under the pic and added "with @TenleyMolzahn" half an hour after he posted it. Strange huh?

Meanwhile Tenley can't stop talking about her "guy."

Tenley Molzahn wrote:
September 23

Productive week getting my sister & her hubs moved into her new home. Looking forward to getting back home & seeing my guy.

September 25

Happy to be back home in SD. I missed my guy tons. Now to get back in the swing of things...

Thursday

Awesome day. Ended the day w/ the farmers market & fresh produce, the gym, & dinner and now some cuddling. Smiley

I just hope her "guy" is as into her as she is him. Embarressed!

I'm starting to get a desperate vibe from her and a 'meh, not that into her' vibe from him.

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:19 pm

mare2 wrote:

Morning & afternoon surfs and now dinner winding down to this view. Perfect day.

Then I noticed he commented under the pic and added "with @TenleyMolzahn" half an hour after he posted it. Strange huh?

Tenley Molzahn wrote:
September 23

Productive week getting my sister & her hubs moved into her new home. Looking forward to getting back home & seeing my guy.

September 25

Happy to be back home in SD. I missed my guy tons. Now to get back in the swing of things...

Thursday

Awesome day. Ended the day w/ the farmers market & fresh produce, the gym, & dinner and now some cuddling. Smiley

I'm starting to get a desperate vibe from her and a 'meh, not that into her' vibe from him.

I don't think Kip has ever posted about her as much as she has him but think it's more a guy thing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15342

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Sep 30, 2012 2:22 pm

albean99 wrote:

I don't think Kip has ever posted about her as much as she has him but think it's more a guy thing.

I hope that is the only reason. I'd hate to see Tenley get her heart smashed to smithereens.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:03 pm

Columbia, MD wrote:
albean99 wrote:

I hope that is the only reason. I'd hate to see Tenley get her heart smashed to smithereens.

Sadly, by not walking away when she should, that is probably what will happen. :(
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:27 pm

albean99 wrote:
mare2 wrote:

Tenley Molzahn wrote:
September 23

September 25

Thursday

I have no idea what is going on in their relationship, but it's sad that not constantly updating strangers via/ tweets and instagram pictures has become a sign of a relationship not doing well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sun Sep 30, 2012 4:31 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

I have no idea what is going on in their relationship, but it's sad that not constantly updating strangers via/ tweets and instagram pictures has become a sign of a relationship not doing well.

You're right. Why do we have such insatiable curiosity about these Bach/Bachette relationships. Perhaps we should just ignore their twitters, etc. I know they're out there for public consumption, but..........
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Sun Sep 30, 2012 6:52 pm

chasingpavements wrote:

Not sad. Just sleuthing the obvious. Ali/Roberto anyone?

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomigirl Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:04 pm

[/quote]

I have no idea what is going on in their relationship, but it's sad that not constantly updating strangers via/ tweets and instagram pictures has become a sign of a relationship not doing well. [/quote]

:Clap:
Thomigirl
Thomigirl

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:46 pm

Kiptyn
Premiere night. Heading to support friends @RyanDanz @AbbieGinsberg viewing party on their @AmazingRace_CBS kickoff.

Tenley Molzahn
Church, fall baking, football, hangin w/ the boyfriend... off to a good start this sunday!

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:23 pm

If this is together then I am dreaming. Not making anything of it but could the boyfriend be the dog???

Back to top Go down

Post by mare2 Sun Sep 30, 2012 11:38 pm

reason wrote:If this is together then I am dreaming. Not making anything of it but could the boyfriend be the dog???

lolpanda

mare2

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 57 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 40 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Kiptyn Locke & Tenley Molzahn - Discussion

+107
bleuberry
Mimi27
LibbyBell
Occasionalfan1
whit90