SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Page 20 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Beeleever Fri May 20, 2011 2:22 am

San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:
Jeepers wrote:Ok, this is a bit funny. Not so sure exactly where to put it but.

Posted at Fort, a new thread. And they weren't going to do this season laugh out loud

Please join us for the premiere to discuss the Bachelorette as it airs.

No spoilers or sleuthing talk allowed! We're going to take the season as it unfolds, looking for fun, unintentional comedy, and fluffy entertainment.
8)

Thanks, but no thanks. We are fa-mi-ly...I got all my sistahs with me (and brothahs), we are fa-mi-ly...get up everybody and laughlaughlaugh.

:laughingoutlou That's so cute beeleever!! I feel the same way. I don't even visit FORT anymore. :D

Me either, San...not interested...at...all. I felt like a cough, cough (fifty something) cough cough year old kid constantly getting reprimanded. Geesh! :geek:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

Post by Guest Fri May 20, 2011 2:50 am

Beeleever wrote:
San wrote:
Beeleever wrote:

Posted at Fort, a new thread. And they weren't going to do this season laugh out loud

No spoilers or sleuthing talk allowed! We're going to take the season as it unfolds, looking for fun, unintentional comedy, and fluffy entertainment.
8)

Thanks, but no thanks. We are fa-mi-ly...I got all my sistahs with me (and brothahs), we are fa-mi-ly...get up everybody and laughlaughlaugh.

:laughingoutlou That's so cute beeleever!! I feel the same way. I don't even visit FORT anymore. :D

Me either, San...not interested...at...all. I felt like a cough, cough (fifty something) cough cough year old kid constantly getting reprimanded. Geesh! :geek:

I don't know how to say this diplomatically, but I hope all will take it the right way...........Fort and I never got along well.............But the forters and I had great times and made great friends..... I am very glad that we are all together now!! :bigsmile: :missclap:

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 20, 2011 4:23 am

michie671 wrote:San and Love_Me, you've done such a GREAT job with this site! I LOVE it!!! :D

Thanks everyone! We are glad you love this site as much as we do. We are one big happy family! Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1 - Page 20 3589738803
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by BlondieGal Fri May 20, 2011 8:37 am

Too bad that the mods care more about their preferences in shows than about numbers coming to the site and making the posters happy. Their loss is this boards gain! yes Just think, we can post without thinking what number of infraction it is and how long we will be booted from the board. Are we allowed to post more than 1 explanation mark after a sentence?!! :giggle:
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Fri May 20, 2011 8:48 am

Idle chit chat aside we would all have demerits (sp) just for being off topic laugh out loud

Carry on folks Smiley

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Fri May 20, 2011 10:19 am

Doats wrote:

8)

Count me out for FoRT on viewing this season. It was so off putting the way "they" discussed the sleuthers that I have no wish to support TB/B'ette there. I am still smarting from what I interpreted as rudeness on their part.

you know what - I dont' like how they chastised the posters there, basically calling us children. But I also wonder what's going to happen on this board where the rules are very relaxed and there are going to be conflicts - is this board going to be worse than FORT ever was?? I can't imagine that opinions and egos aren't going to get in the way here, just as they did there, but without the moderation.

All one has to do is read the Brad and Emily threads to understand that this will happen throughout the season - and liable to get worse.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 20, 2011 10:35 am

anders wrote:
Doats wrote:

8)

Count me out for FoRT on viewing this season. It was so off putting the way "they" discussed the sleuthers that I have no wish to support TB/B'ette there. I am still smarting from what I interpreted as rudeness on their part.

you know what - I dont' like how they chastised the posters there, basically calling us children. But I also wonder what's going to happen on this board where the rules are very relaxed and there are going to be conflicts - is this board going to be worse than FORT ever was?? I can't imagine that opinions and egos aren't going to get in the way here, just as they did there, but without the moderation.

All one has to do is read the Brad and Emily threads to understand that this will happen throughout the season - and liable to get worse.

Hell yeah! :giggle:
The spankings at FORT --ah my own personal memories, until I learned finally how to avoid them! 👅 (bad child!) :tonguetied:
I actually had visions of masked assassins (cyber) being hired on the B and E thread to take care posters with conflicting viewpoints. Should be interesting to see how this season and board evolves.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Peppermom Fri May 20, 2011 12:02 pm

I love this board and hope that everyone can remember to take issue with the post not the poster. I don't expect people to share my viewpoints, just share my right to have them high five

Tough times don't last, tough people do.  Life is a journey, not a destination.
Peppermom
Peppermom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun May 22, 2011 10:46 pm

Hi everyone! i am looking forward to following the show this season. Don't know how much I will have to offer, but it's fun seeing all these old faces again!
Is it OK if I invite some of my friends from another message board, who always enjoyed reading what you guys posted on Fort?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun May 22, 2011 10:47 pm

nutty1 wrote:Hi everyone! i am looking forward to following the show this season. Don't know how much I will have to offer, but it's fun seeing all these old faces again!
Is it OK if I invite some of my friends from another message board, who always enjoyed reading what you guys posted on Fort?

Hey nutty1! It's so good to see you. 👋 You are more than welcome to invite some of your friends. The more the merrier! celebrate
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Sun May 22, 2011 10:57 pm

nutty1 wrote:Hi everyone! i am looking forward to following the show this season. Don't know how much I will have to offer, but it's fun seeing all these old faces again!

Hey nutty! Good to see you here! 👋
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sun May 22, 2011 11:12 pm

Nutty! 👋 bring on the new friends!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 48 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 34 ... 48  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 7 General Discussion - Thread #1

+62
beader
jelle
TrustxLove
Princess81320
JBF