SELECT CONTENT

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by sushifan Thu Jun 14, 2012 1:41 pm

I loved Reid when he was on the show. I fear, however, that his edit is going to take a nosedive on BP. I hope in the end he's happy with his decision to do it.
sushifan
sushifan

Back to top Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:34 pm

sushifan wrote:I loved Reid when he was on the show. I fear, however, that his edit is going to take a nosedive on BP. I hope in the end he's happy with his decision to do it.

I loved Reid on Jillian's season, but if I'm not mistaken, didn't quite a few of the guys label him as neurotic and annoying and having a very high anxiety type energy? I hope this is not something that the Machine is going to potentiate.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jun 14, 2012 3:40 pm

Kashathediva wrote:
sushifan wrote:I loved Reid when he was on the show. I fear, however, that his edit is going to take a nosedive on BP. I hope in the end he's happy with his decision to do it.

I loved Reid on Jillian's season, but if I'm not mistaken, didn't quite a few of the guys label him as neurotic and annoying and having a very high anxiety type energy? I hope this is not something that the Machine is going to potentiate.

One of his neuroses was eating the veggies that Jillian gave him. He's a germaphobe! I'm hating the idea of what TPTB (aka the Machine) will do to him. However, he's been bugging Fleiss for some time about some projects he has visions for, so we'll see.
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:02 pm

From RS:

-Very nice of the bio’s released for them to start throwing Reid under the bus immediately. Yes, in the Vegas reunion back in February, Reid hooked up with Sarah Newlon. Pretty much everyone there knew it happened, and I had heard it happened, but figured I’d keep quiet on that one since he had a girlfriend. Was that ultimately the downfall in him breaking up with his Miss USA girlfriend, Kristen Dalton? I’m not sure, but I’m guessing it played some sort of role. I guess my question to Reid would be why would he even come on this show knowing that would get exposed? Oh wait, that’s right. To promote his real estate business. Got it. So for all the Reid fans, or fans of any of these contestants who they think walk on water, just know that unbelievably enough – they don’t. The best advice I can give you is not to not be shocked about anything you hear about any of them. Ever. That way you’ll never be disappointed. Ohhhhh, the stories…
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:17 pm

Maybe Reid wanted to give a so-called run for his money and that's why the hook-up in February?

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:22 pm

Shattered Kenneth Cole rose-colored glasses. Sad day for this Reidster. :Frown:
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:52 am

veg_out wrote:Shattered Kenneth Cole rose-colored glasses. Sad day for this Reidster. :Frown:

Me too veg! no no Upset

:hug: kisses Not sure if I want to try watching BP3 or not yet. :Frown:
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 am

Kashathediva wrote:

We shall see.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:13 am

veg_out wrote:Shattered Kenneth Cole rose-colored glasses. Sad day for this Reidster. :Frown:

It said under her bio they kissed. That's it.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:28 am

atem wrote:

It said under her bio they kissed. That's it.

He had a girlfriend at the time.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Dutchy23 Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:04 am

I think Reid and Kirsten were having problems before their official break-up. She choose to spend Xmas with her family and without Reid. They only saw each other on New Years eve. I always had a feeling she was way to busy trying to be an actress.

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 11 Hollan11
Dutchy23
Dutchy23

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:51 am

Ladybug82 wrote:

Me too veg! no no Upset

:hug: kisses Not sure if I want to try watching BP3 or not yet. :Frown:

:thismuch: group hug

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 11 Seanie10Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+52
california90
GuardianAngel
melisma
ja1968
sbolduc