SELECT CONTENT

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri Apr 13, 2012 5:13 pm

Thought of Reid and Kristen the other night while watching the duet "Somebody That I Used to Know"...... They had done such a cute job of it.... :-(

Back to top Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by holls78 Sat Apr 14, 2012 10:52 pm

alsoaktchr wrote:Thought of Reid and Kristen the other night while watching the duet "Somebody That I Used to Know"...... They had done such a cute job of it.... :-(

Didn't realize they had broken up but after seeing her tweets for the last month it totally makes sense. They are full of breakup related themes and " if he really loves you be would..." type messages. Makes me think she initiated it but didn't want the breakup but felt led to because she wasn't getting what she needed... Then he made a comment on a twitter photo recently that said "love that girl"... Confusing..
holls78
holls78

Back to top Go down

Post by prettyinpink Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:55 pm

I saw on twitter that Kristen and Reid have been tweeting eachother, so it makes me believe they have been probably talking to eachother. I thought they were a cute couple, but she is alot younger than him, and I think they might have been in different places in their lives. I do believe that they did and still do love eachother, but I am sure the long distance doesn't help much either. They both seem like good people, I wish them the best together or apart.

"I am a fangirlie and proud of it"
prettyinpink
prettyinpink

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:07 am

Reid & Kristen broke up?? I didn't know that. Aww, too bad. Wonder what lucky girl will ever end up with him?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sun Apr 15, 2012 11:42 am

Heart be still! I've always liked & admired Reid!Smiley Not only is he an extremely good looking guy but he seems to be a good person. All the best to Reid. :Nod:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:01 pm

17 March tweet from Reid

Reid Rosenthal‏@reidrosenthal1@JenNitch5053 however we are broken up currently unfortunately
In reply to Jennifer N
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 16, 2012 12:35 am

Rosepetal wrote:17 March tweet from Reid

Reid Rosenthal‏@reidrosenthal1@JenNitch5053 however we are broken up currently unfortunately
In reply to Jennifer N

Did someone ask if he and Kristen were together and that was his response? Was she the one who ended it? It seems like he still cares deeply about her per that tweet.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 pm

Today, April 24, is Reid's birthday. If I were on twitter I'd tweet him a Happy Birthday. He sounds a bit as if he could use a hug today.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:09 pm

marloon wrote:Today, April 24, is Reid's birthday. If I were on twitter I'd tweet him a Happy Birthday. He sounds a bit as if he could use a hug today.

Thanks for the reminder. I tweeted him Happy Birthday! His background wallpaper is really cute.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:25 pm

Oh my, his twitter background....enough to make a girl faint! :Flirty:

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue May 01, 2012 9:28 am

nutty1 wrote:Oh my, his twitter background....enough to make a girl faint! :Flirty:

Thanks for the heads up!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Tue May 01, 2012 10:16 am

Reid is touring Israel for 10 days this month and he's really excited about it. I hope he has a safe and wonderful time!

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+52
california90
GuardianAngel
melisma
ja1968
sbolduc