SELECT CONTENT

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by LaureanT Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:04 pm

Yep, Reid will bring some class to the show! giggling

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:05 pm

Reid is and will always be my #1!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:28 pm

nutty1 wrote:Reid is and will always be my #1!!

Mine too, nutty.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:40 pm

Sigh, you mean I will actually have to watch an episode of Bach Pad. UGH! Who are the girls on it? giggling

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by HapiOtter Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:01 pm

BP is not my fav show, but it does spare me from some reruns in mid-summer. If Reid is on it, it will be even better! Reid for next Bach!! If they can get Emily to give in & do the show, surely they will be able to talk Reid into it! Then, they could spend the first few weeks of the season in Philly!

HapiOtter
HapiOtter
HapiOtter

Female Posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:22 pm

Yep, for me as well. Nutty, this just might help with Arie withdrawl!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:25 pm

DMBFan wrote:Sigh, you mean I will actually have to watch an episode of Bach Pad. UGH! Who are the girls on it? giggling

Lindzie, Blakeley and Jackie from Ben's season. Erica Rose (with the tierras) and maybe Roz Papa, the one who they said had a thing with a producer a few seasons back. I may be missing one.

There are some nice guys on but other than Lindzie, the other "ladies" may be a handful. I was hoping Emily O'Brien would be on, but she may need to find a real job and not have BP on her resume > giggling

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jun 01, 2012 11:56 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
DMBFan wrote:Sigh, you mean I will actually have to watch an episode of Bach Pad. UGH! Who are the girls on it? giggling

Lindzie, Blakeley and Jackie from Ben's season. Erica Rose (with the tierras) and maybe Roz Papa, the one who they said had a thing with a producer a few seasons back. I may be missing one.

There are some nice guys on but other than Lindzie, the other "ladies" may be a handful. I was hoping Emily O'Brien would be on, but she may need to find a real job and not have BP on her resume > giggling

Do you know for sure if Lindzi is on it?
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:43 am

marloon wrote:

Mine too, nutty.

Well, hi there, Marloon. It's been a long time. Good to see your name here. Used to talk with you on FORT so long ago. Jillian's season was the first time I ever learned that such boards exist. This one is ever so much better and more fun, thank goodness. I remember all too well how many hours and days I spent glued to my computer chair reading everything I could and looking at every screencap (especially Ry's) of Reid I could find. I guess you could say he's still my #1 too, but Chris L, JP and now Jef are right up there with him. They are all class-act beautiful men!

Can't wait til we get more in the next few episodes of Jef - he's been my #1 of the current group of bachelors ever since he rode up on that skateboard of his - there was such a dichotomy about him - quirky but mature, etc. Then he opened his mouth and smiled that smile, and I was totally smitten! So now I can add him to my favorite bachelors of all time - Reid, Chris L., JP, and Jef! Never thought TB franchise could have 4 such lovely men in a row (sorry, Ben fans, but I can't include Ben in this group, as I was totally disappointed in his season - he was so different than he was with Ashley - I liked him then, though for me he wasn't even close to the others)!

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 9 Jefem10

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me..Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

"Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.-Marcel Proust
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:27 am

pavalygurl wrote:

I can't really see Reid showmance-ing with any of these ladies, so I have a bad feeling he may get kicked out early. I'm going to enjoy every second he's on there though...at least he'll bring some snark and laughter to the show this year! yes
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by black_tears Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:28 am

halfpintdynamite wrote:
marloon wrote:

Mine too, nutty.

Well, hi there, Marloon. It's been a long time. Good to see your name here. Used to talk with you on FORT so long ago. Jillian's season was the first time I ever learned that such boards exist. This one is ever so much better and more fun, thank goodness. I remember all too well how many hours and days I spent glued to my computer chair reading everything I could and looking at every screencap (especially Ry's) of Reid I could find. I guess you could say he's still my #1 too, but Chris L, JP and now Jef are right up there with him. They are all class-act beautiful men!

Can't wait til we get more in the next few episodes of Jef - he's been my #1 of the current group of bachelors ever since he rode up on that skateboard of his - there was such a dichotomy about him - quirky but mature, etc. Then he opened his mouth and smiled that smile, and I was totally smitten! So now I can add him to my favorite bachelors of all time - Reid, Chris L., JP, and Jef! Never thought TB franchise could have 4 such lovely men in a row (sorry, Ben fans, but I can't include Ben in this group, as I was totally disappointed in his season - he was so different than he was with Ashley - I liked him then, though for me he wasn't even close to the others)!

Hey you! Glad to see my old Reid FORT buddy posting again! bestbud!
black_tears
black_tears

Female Posts : 1107

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:54 pm

San wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:

Do you know for sure if Lindzi is on it?

Not sure San, I am going by RS and also all the pics lately of Lindzi with Ryan Park who is also reported to be on the show. If they start filming this coming week, I am sure we will get leaks soon.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+52
california90
GuardianAngel
melisma
ja1968
sbolduc