SELECT CONTENT

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 2:22 am

Reid tweeted a link to a blog that is being written by someone in his group in Israel. It looks like they may take turns writing it.
Here's a part that made me chuckle:
Afterwards, the exploration of Tel Aviv nightlife began. We spread out and explored the city from top to bottom, late to really late to really early…morning. Several of our group, including a certain reality tv contestant, found themselves in his sweet spot, the middle of a bachelorette party.

Link

Back to top Go down

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

Post by marloon Tue May 08, 2012 1:46 pm

I'm really enjoying reading the blog from the group Reid is travelling with. He recently tweeted he rode a camel and now they are spending the night with Bedouins in their tent. Sounds like a really interesting experience for all involved.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue May 08, 2012 1:54 pm

Good for Reid....I am sure it is a trip of a lifetime!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed May 16, 2012 8:24 pm

Brought this over for you nutty! So, do you vote yay or nay or a summer of Reid? giggling

Reid Rosenthal ‏@reidrosenthal1
Bachelor pad. Yay or nay
7:05 PM - 16 May 12

ETA: a follow up on it. So I wonder what his decision will actually be?
Got mostly yays and 3 nays. The nays all have a point as do the yays. #deep
7:24 PM - 16 May 12
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 16, 2012 10:33 pm

I hate Bach Pad, but oh, I'd watch to see Reid!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 16, 2012 11:53 pm

Sorry but I am out of the loop on this. Is Reid still dating the blonde (can't remember her name)? She was living in LA and was in a beauty pageant.

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 16, 2012 11:54 pm

No they broke up a few months ago.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 17, 2012 12:15 am

Okay, thanks.

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 8 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:52 pm

YAYE!!!!

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve

"Bach Pad film crews currently in Philadelphia shooting Reid's video package. Safe to say we can take him off the "rumored" list now. He's in"

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 8 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:27 pm

I love me some Reid! Heart be still.... High clap

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by halfpintdynamite Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:44 pm

ryvetted wrote:YAYE!!!!

RealitySteve ‏@RealitySteve

"Bach Pad film crews currently in Philadelphia shooting Reid's video package. Safe to say we can take him off the "rumored" list now. He's in"

Well, at least I can feast my eyes on him for a few weeks - he was my number 1 for such a long time. Now he ranks equally with Chris L, JP and Jef, all beautiful, class act men! I don't really like BP, too yucky for me.

Really wish he'd be TB - he knows TPTB ropes and I think several weeks of Reid's quick wit would have us all rolling in the aisles and TPTB ready and willing to give him just about anything he would ask for, considering the tsunami surge in ratings TB would have! Just saying.... Praying Praying

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 8 Jefem10

Listen to the mustn'ts, child. Listen to the don'ts. Listen to the shouldn'ts, the impossibles, the won'ts. Listen to the never haves, then listen close to me..Anything can happen, child. Anything can be. Shel Silverstein

"Life may not be the party we hoped for... but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Let us be grateful to people who make us happy;they are the charming gardeners who make our souls blossom.-Marcel Proust
halfpintdynamite
halfpintdynamite

Female Posts : 919

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 01, 2012 9:02 pm

Hi, halfpint! :WAVEY: We are also having a lovefest in the BP3 thread about Reid being on BP3.
Having Reid on this show is fantastic. I cannot wait to see him again in action. He will be hilarious, probably slightly snarky and fun. He's not looking to hook up, I don't think, doubt he's over breaking up with Kristen, but it should be one hell of a ride on BP3. :Woah-hoo:

Oh, yeah, can't wait to see this face again. He spent Memorial weekend at the beach with his family. This is brother Chad's youngest child, Beck:
Me and my youngest nephew Beck http://instagr.am/p/LMZ_bureiB/
Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion - Page 8 3e789afaa93611e1a9f71231382044a1_7

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Reid Rosenthal - Bachelorette 5 - Discussion

+52
california90
GuardianAngel
melisma
ja1968
sbolduc