SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by XQZME Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:37 am

Ali looks like shes trying to rip off Courtney's bohemian style and its definitely NOT working for her no
XQZME
XQZME

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:44 pm

Who is Ali's stylist?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:53 pm

Love_Me wrote:Who is Ali's stylist?

For the look above: Elan.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri Apr 20, 2012 2:58 pm

I think the problem is the color on the bottom vs the top and then the necklace didn't help. However, I think it would have worked with the same color on the bottom.

You guys weren't kidding about Melissa and Ali. Both looked like they don't like each other.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:01 pm

atem wrote:I think the problem is the color on the bottom vs the top and then the necklace didn't help. However, I think it would have worked with the same color on the bottom.

You guys weren't kidding about Melissa and Ali. Both looked like they don't like each other.

Probably because each is taking the spotlight from the other. Hugesmile
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:59 am

Kashathediva wrote:

rotfl Kash you slay me every time. I thinks it's Lindsay Albanese (sp?) but she doesn't style all of her outfits just photo shoots and special events...so I'm going to go with Ali chose this one herself.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by ninu Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:08 am

CarrieA wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

rotfl Kash you slay me every time. I thinks it's Lindsay Albanese (sp?) but she doesn't style all of her outfits just photo shoots and special events...so I'm going to go with Ali chose this one herself.

I hope so, otherwise she needs to look for another stylist STAT!

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 11 158291300-ashley-hebert-and-j-p-rosenbaum-the-second-gettyimages-2Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 11 Sign310
ninu
ninu

Female Posts : 2347

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:45 am

This outfit, like others we have seen of late simply don't fit Ali. My guess is she is borrowing someone else's clothes.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:01 am

Amberish wrote:This outfit, like others we have seen of late simply don't fit Ali. My guess is she is borrowing someone else's clothes.

Sounds about right to me. Ali is dressing herself. Ali is missing the mark a lot lately. For the life of me, I couldn't understand the black & green dress and the royal blue purse. She could have easily carried a black purse to match her shoes and the top of the dress. The dress did not fit properly and the blue purse really was hard on the eyes. :Nod:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:46 am

Amberish wrote:This outfit, like others we have seen of late simply don't fit Ali. My guess is she is borrowing someone else's clothes.

I think she selects styles several decades too old for her. i can see a woman in her 50's or 60's pulling off that skirt but Ali needs to dress her age. JM 2 cents. :Biggrin:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:26 am

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 11 Ali-Fedotowsky-1

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 11 Ali-Fedotowsky-2

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:44 am

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702