SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Thu Jul 28, 2016 12:00 am

cutie.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 68 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by terabithia Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:18 pm

Owen on guard duty, super cute photo from Ali's snapchat. Poor Ali looks sooo tired and frazzled, being a new mom sure isn't easy. She's still trying to be cheerful but you can tell she's very desperate for uninterrupted sleep. 

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 68 Image19
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:20 pm

Aww cuties. Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 68 1f60a sunny
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:22 pm

Very cute little Molly and Owen.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jul 30, 2016 3:28 am

Molly needs to be introduced to Samuel.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:38 am

terabithia wrote:Owen on guard duty, super cute photo from Ali's snapchat. Poor Ali looks sooo tired and frazzled, being a new mom sure isn't easy. She's still trying to be cheerful but you can tell she's very desperate for uninterrupted sleep. 

The bolding is mine. She is no different from any new first-time mom. We all get nervous and exhaustion is part of the picture. I look back now over the years since my first was born and wonder how I got through it. Comes with the territory, so to speak.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:59 am

I think we forget the worst of the lack of sleep for the most part or we'd never have more kids. It's a rough time yet you're rewarded every time you look at that sweet little face. Ali was criticized for being too upbeat her first week. You really can't win when you're in the public eye because if she hadn't been I'm sure she'd have gotten flack for that also.

I love that pic of Owen and Molly. PINKHEART

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15304

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:26 am

I think it's wonderful she's been so upbeat and positive! Who was criticizing her? Ai yi yi, you can't win.

I was NOT upbeat right after the birth of my children. I was a crying, emotional mess. I wish I had been as up upbeat as Ali! It took me a little while to get there. Smiley
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 30, 2016 10:34 am

Hormones and sleep deprivation can play havoc. 
My first time around I had postpartum depression. 34 yrs ago people did not talk so much about it, including doctors. The treatment options then are not what they are now. 
My personal experience going through labor, delivery and immediately afterward were very challenging. We did not live close to family. My husband's job had him out of town M-F. 
It was a difficult time.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sat Jul 30, 2016 11:35 am

sosleepy wrote:I think it's wonderful she's been so upbeat and positive! Who was criticizing her? Ai yi yi, you can't win.

I was NOT upbeat right after the birth of my children. I was a crying, emotional mess. I wish I had been as up upbeat as Ali! It took me a little while to get there. Smiley

She must have gotten comments about it on SM.  She had a blog post about it.  She said she was trying to be upbeat and positive about everything, but that she was receiving some criticism for being too upbeat and positive.  You're right, sometimes you just can't win.  I just think Ali is a naturally positive person, so that's the side she always tries to put forth.  I just think people should just keep being who they are because no matter what you do, some people are always going to find fault with you and criticize you for things.

And I agree with those who say those first few weeks of motherhood are hard.  They are!  I have 3 kids and I don't know how I survived when they were newborns.  I think it's especially hard on Ali because she is exclusively breastfeeding Molly.  My first one, my daughter, I didn't breastfeed, but my other 2 I did.  My middle one would take a bottle, so periodically for a break, my husband would give him a bottle.  My youngest would never take a bottle and I remember being so exhausted all the time because I felt like all I was doing was breastfeeding him.  I don't think I got more than 2 hours of uninterrupted sleep the first 6 months of his life.  The good news is that it does get easier and easier as time goes on.

I do really enjoy following Ali on her blog.  I loved following her pregnancy journey and I love following her motherhood journey now.  It's funny because I didn't watch her season (and I have watched almost all of the bachelor/bachelorette seasons), but I do follow her pretty closely now.  I think she has parlayed her time on the bachelor/bachelorette to a very successful career.  I think her blog is her main source of income, and she gets to give fashion advice  (something you can tell she loves) and she gets to mainly work out of her home.  She's very lucky, but she's always used her fame and notoriety from this franchise very wisely, IMO.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 03, 2016 6:54 pm

IG
https://www.instagram.com/p/BJ6F8S8g7g6/
1h
alifedotowsky Manno family outing! @kevinmanno @joannemanno @mollymanno @mannogarry Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 68 2764

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 68 13687144_2082485935309301_1338298854_n

Molly has an IG

https://www.instagram.com/mollymanno/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Sep 03, 2016 7:12 pm

Cutie pie! PINKHEART

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 74 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702