SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by anders Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:42 am

Although it was grammatically incorrect, it pales to the awful constant dialogue of the show.....i.e. "Jake and I's relationship" - which should be "My relationship with Jake"

I was raised in a house where we were constantly corrected and ridiculed on our grammar, so I listened extra hard in grammar class.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by Bloomers Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:55 pm

anders wrote:Although it was grammatically incorrect, it pales to the awful constant dialogue of the show.....i.e. "Jake and I's relationship" - which should be "My relationship with Jake"

I was raised in a house where we were constantly corrected and ridiculed on our grammar, so I listened extra hard in grammar class.

My mother was a stickler as well, but I think it must have been her generation. I also heard, "Stand up straight!" Nobody bothers to tell kids to watch their posture today. Everybody comfortably slouches, and unfortunately, it looks it!!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:04 pm

we were never allowed to put our elbows on the dinner table, not even if we were eating chicken with our hands (which was only done after all the other food was gone) - no wonder I'm screwed up, eh?

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:30 pm

Former ‘Bachelorette’ Ali Fedotowsky Thinks She Could End Up Back Together With Roberto!

Former “Bachelorette” Ali Fedotowsky is back on TV hosting a new destination-oriented lifestyle show called “1st Look.” The show takes viewers to the top destinations for inventive food, thrilling adventures and the hottest nightlife around.

Ali dives into each location with an open mind and taste for adventure. And the cameras are there every step of the way, following her crazy and charming antics as she experiences what each place has to offer and gets to know the locals. The show will air immediately following “SNL” on Saturdays.

“Bachelorette” fans thought Ali and her beau from the show, Roberto Martinez, were going to make it, but they broke up after an 18-month engagement. People still hope they might reconcile one day. So, we asked Ali is there any chance she’ll ever get back together with Roberto?

“I would say never say never. I don’t know if he thinks that, maybe he’s like: ‘No way, I would never get back in that relationship.’ But I think he’s an amazing man and whoever ends up with him, I think that she’s going to be a really lucky girl,” Ali tells us.

http://ryan.kiisfm.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=152739&article=10051245&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:32 pm

Video of Ali at this link ~

http://ryan.kiisfm.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=152739&article=10051245&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:55 pm

San wrote:Former ‘Bachelorette’ Ali Fedotowsky Thinks She Could End Up Back Together With Roberto!

Former “Bachelorette” Ali Fedotowsky is back on TV hosting a new destination-oriented lifestyle show called “1st Look.” The show takes viewers to the top destinations for inventive food, thrilling adventures and the hottest nightlife around.

Ali dives into each location with an open mind and taste for adventure. And the cameras are there every step of the way, following her crazy and charming antics as she experiences what each place has to offer and gets to know the locals. The show will air immediately following “SNL” on Saturdays.

“Bachelorette” fans thought Ali and her beau from the show, Roberto Martinez, were going to make it, but they broke up after an 18-month engagement. People still hope they might reconcile one day. So, we asked Ali is there any chance she’ll ever get back together with Roberto?

“I would say never say never. I don’t know if he thinks that, maybe he’s like: ‘No way, I would never get back in that relationship.’ But I think he’s an amazing man and whoever ends up with him, I think that she’s going to be a really lucky girl,” Ali tells us.

Has Roberto given any interviews about he and Ali? He declined to be a part of the People interview were she discussed their break up right? I want to hear from Roberto about all of this. Hugesmile
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:58 pm

San wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 9 531409_639930432336_21500754_33010556_306436121_n

Ali Fedotowsky

Me and my sister visiting the OK mag office in NY. So nice to spend time with my sister. My preggers sister! I can't wait to be a aunt Smiley
— with Raya Todd in New York, New York.

This is an older photo from March. Is this her sister's first child? Congrats to her!

I think it is the first! Congrats to her! :Smiley:

Thanks San! How exciting! I bet their family can't wait to meet the new addition.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:19 pm

Love_Me wrote:
San wrote:Former ‘Bachelorette’ Ali Fedotowsky Thinks She Could End Up Back Together With Roberto!

Has Roberto given any interviews about he and Ali? He declined to be a part of the People interview were she discussed their break up right? I want to hear from Roberto about all of this. Hugesmile

Reading between the lines? I don't believe Ali thinks this is going to happen at all. "Never say never," is something that is said when someone means, "Not in my mind, but then sometimes things happen that are beyond me or when you never expect them."

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:28 pm

I think Ali is just trying to be polite, she gave a good answer that can't be spun into a negative headline making it sound like she dissed him or their relationship. The headlines I saw were stupid (something like "Ali thinks there's a chance she will reunite with Roberto!") but they weren't negative.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:44 pm

This is all that her interviews will be for her or Roberto. Totally lame.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:03 pm

terabithia wrote:I think Ali is just trying to be polite, she gave a good answer that can't be spun into a negative headline making it sound like she dissed him or their relationship. The headlines I saw were stupid (something like "Ali thinks there's a chance she will reunite with Roberto!") but they weren't negative.

I agree
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:53 pm

atem wrote:This is all that her interviews will be for her or Roberto. Totally lame.

Guess you want to know the dirt? ;)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702