SELECT CONTENT

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by just2relax Mon Apr 16, 2012 1:18 am

I'm not much of an Ali fan, but this show looks like a lot of fun. I like her in it. It's always difficult to replace a beloved host. I wish her luck.

just2relax

Back to top Go down

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 8 Empty Re: Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:07 am

Watched that video.....seems like her & Roberto do not keep in touch at all.

(I am saying this in a kind way)....Ali had better watch she doesn't gain weight.....the show sounds like it involves plenty of eating! (this from someone who lost a lot of weight and can gain it back just by smelling the food! I think Ali has those genes).

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:26 am

albean99 wrote:I'm always upset with host changes on my favorite shows but get over it soon after. Usually I end up liking the new one just as much. :Nod:

reminds me of Cityline that airs in Canada - Marilyn Denis did it for years before she lost her job due to conflict of interest. Anyhow I never thought I'd warm to the new girl (Tracey?) but I really like her now.

and I love the Marilyn Denis show too - but she needs to knock it off on the plastic surgery.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:23 pm

Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:38 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:26 pm

Someone saw Ali and took a cute picture with her at this link ~

http://www.viennaglennblog.com/
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:52 am

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 8 531409_639930432336_21500754_33010556_306436121_n

Ali Fedotowsky

Me and my sister visiting the OK mag office in NY. So nice to spend time with my sister. My preggers sister! I can't wait to be a aunt :)
— with Raya Todd in New York, New York.

This is an older photo from March. Is this her sister's first child? Congrats to her!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:59 am

"Me and my sister" instead of "My sister and I" - usually I don't say anything, but Ali has now become a televison hostess, and as hostess has to be more conscious than this of how she speaks. While it is true that we speak much more informly than we write, that mistake is glaring regardless of when it is used.

"Me" is an object pronoun and is never used as the subject of a sentence. The trick is to take away the other person plus the "and". The sentence then becomes Me visiting the office the OK office in NY.
Also, the other person is always listed first. My sister and I are visiting the office OK office in NY. That is just always correct regardless of the situation.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Tue Apr 17, 2012 10:48 am

Bloomers wrote:"Me and my sister" instead of "My sister and I" - usually I don't say anything, but Ali has now become a televison hostess, and as hostess has to be more conscious than this of how she speaks. While it is true that we speak much more informly than we write, that mistake is glaring regardless of when it is used.

"Me" is an object pronoun and is never used as the subject of a sentence. The trick is to take away the other person plus the "and". The sentence then becomes Me visiting the office the OK office in NY.
Also, the other person is always listed first. My sister and I are visiting the office OK office in NY. That is just always correct regardless of the situation.

You are right, Bloomers! :Nod: You are right that Ali will need to be more conscious about how she speak & write. I may slip up sometimes too. Thanks for the English 101 lecture this morning. This is all good stuff and is a good reminder in writing and speaking proper english. :Smiley:

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:18 am

LaureanT wrote:
Bloomers wrote:"Me and my sister" instead of "My sister and I" - usually I don't say anything, but Ali has now become a televison hostess, and as hostess has to be more conscious than this of how she speaks. While it is true that we speak much more informly than we write, that mistake is glaring regardless of when it is used.

You are right, Bloomers! :Nod: You are right that Ali will need to be more conscious about how she speak & write. I may slip up sometimes too. Thanks for the English 101 lecture this morning. This is all good stuff and is a good reminder in writing and speaking proper english. :Smiley:

Please note that I rarely say anything. I am not the grammar police, and I note that I type poorly myself - thus, I make mistakes that I ordinarily might not make if I were writing longhand, and most likely would not make speaking - or would likely catch myself. Plus, I want everyone to enjoy posting. This is for fun! However, Ali does have to be more careful, or she is going to be in for all kinds of criticism. It is just going to take a little bit of effort on her part as she has a good solid educational background, so she knows the rules.
If you will note, the announcers on primetime talk shows rarely make big grammar mistakes. They would be taken to the woodshed for that!

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:28 am

Love_Me wrote:Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 8 531409_639930432336_21500754_33010556_306436121_n

Ali Fedotowsky

Me and my sister visiting the OK mag office in NY. So nice to spend time with my sister. My preggers sister! I can't wait to be a aunt Smiley
— with Raya Todd in New York, New York.

This is an older photo from March. Is this her sister's first child? Congrats to her!

I think it is the first! Congrats to her! :Smiley:
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:31 am

Bloomers, I understand completely what you are saying. I agree wholeheartedly. Ali will need to be more aware of her grammar because she is now hosting a tv show. People will easily notice her mistakes. Bloomers, you did not do any harm posting your comments. I absolutely love both of your posts!:)

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ali Fedotowsky & Kevin Manno - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+128
kikora
aviej
Ash2214
BachfanNY
Duke702