Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations!

A site for fans of The Bachelor & Bachelorette who enjoy

sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Join our site for updates on past contestants as well.

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Enjoy!

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Post by Starshine_16 on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:37 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I have visited there a few times since this season started and I have definitely noticed less people around. The Bachelorette section is only a small fraction as active as it normally is because of the no sleuthing/spoilers. Maybe this will make Fort reconsider their policy next season. no idea

I think it's too late, even if they allow spoilers again. I had been saying for a long time I wish someone would start a new board without the Fort mods but with the same members. And here we are!

They had weird rules I've never seen elsewhere (don't you dare copy and paste!! no links!! except certain kinds!! whatever), the mods were rude and condescending, they locked threads just because they could, and it seemed like they actually enjoyed messing with boardies. I don't think they ever understood the sleuthers and why people enjoyed analyzing the clues. Yeah I like a good romance but I love the mystery and considering the edit even more. I wonder if they noticed a hit in their ad revenue.

It was funny I went back there last Tuesday and that's when I saw that they were not allowing Sleuthing anymore so I was like,what's the point of staying here? Then I saw my pm from cupcakes and came over here. The rules over there were crazy. The Mods were pretentious and power hungry.

Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:25 pm

Thanks Blondie for the information. I've only been back at FORT to check my PM's. I've been in contact with Mr Write. :A-okay:

This is my home, so I'm staying here, but I hope FORT doesn't get deleted because I know there are other shows that are discussed there that people like to talk about. :Frown:

Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18538

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:17 pm

I have visited there a few times since this season started and I have definitely noticed less people around. The Bachelorette section is only a small fraction as active as it normally is because of the no sleuthing/spoilers. Maybe this will make Fort reconsider their policy next season. no idea

I think it's too late, even if they allow spoilers again. I had been saying for a long time I wish someone would start a new board without the Fort mods but with the same members. And here we are!

They had weird rules I've never seen elsewhere (don't you dare copy and paste!! no links!! except certain kinds!! whatever), the mods were rude and condescending, they locked threads just because they could, and it seemed like they actually enjoyed messing with boardies. I don't think they ever understood the sleuthers and why people enjoyed analyzing the clues. Yeah I like a good romance but I love the mystery and considering the edit even more. I wonder if they noticed a hit in their ad revenue.

terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:15 pm

The difficulties @ FORT started when John sold the site to TVGuide and then they fired him. John ruled the place with an iron hand. Had he still been at the controls, things would never have gotten out of hand.

It is/was a grand old site for The Bachelor. There was no where else that had the level of informtion or insight as FORT. Some of the old timers were amazing (not so say that the present sleuthers are not good also) for their connections with cast, crew, and families/friends. In them days :study: when we had to walk five miles in the snow to school ..... oops :strings1 without all the access that social media brings, FORT sleuthing was what RS does now; in that, that is where people came to spill whatever they knew.

Lots of things have changed in the way you all go about figuring out what happens. Next Productions has changed. RS has changed the playing field. Most things remain the same - the perserverence, the dedication, the intelligence and curiousity to put the pieces together.

Had John remained in control, things would be very different. There are some great people at FORT on other forums. Really good friends. I hope the forum doesnt disappear.

jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me on Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:09 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was not sure which thread to post this in but I guess since this thread is about sleuthing and spoilers, which Fort does not allow regarding this show, I will post it here. There is an odd rumor I heard that TV Guide might be dropping Fort because of their decreased number of hits. They are not pleased with the lack of views, which came from the Bach show spoilers and sleuthing. Does anyone even go there anymore?
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I heard that it was a ghost town.

Thanks Blondie for sharing this with us. We really appreciate all you do! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

For those wondering about other shows we plan on covering at this site soon click here: :D

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Love_Me

Female Posts : 32811

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:53 pm

@Bloomers wrote:
@Alexxxx wrote:I don't post on the Bachelorette threads at FORT, but I do go to other show sites -- Survivor, Apprentice, Big Brother, DWTS. Those shows don't have anywhere near the traffic that the previous Bach/ette sleuthing threads did. The other day somebody did slip up and completely spoil JP and Ben as the F1 and F2 in their non-spoiler show thread. That post has since been deleted.

jlccaz, IA about Ashley's 'type' and her PIQ. JP seems like a keeper, probably Ben too, so I hope we have a happy ending at the end of all this, but it's not looking very hopeful right now.

Fleiss was "happy" tweeting as the filming of the FRC was actually taking place, so I think he got his desired result; however, whether it is in actuality a bonafide relationship like Ali and Roberto, I don't know.

If Chris Harrison is telling the truth when he says this thing stayed with her throughout the show, then this relationship may not be that rock solid.

Yeah, but this is Mike Fleiss of Texas Chainsaw Massacre fame we're talking about. What constitutes a happy ending to him? :evilgrin:

I hope Ashley comes away from this experience happy and none the worse for the wear. If she's happy with her F1 by the time the FRC airs, I'll be thrilled for her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:40 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I was not sure which thread to post this in but I guess since this thread is about sleuthing and spoilers, which Fort does not allow regarding this show, I will post it here. There is an odd rumor I heard that TV Guide might be dropping Fort because of their decreased number of hits. They are not pleased with the lack of views, which came from the Bach show spoilers and sleuthing. Does anyone even go there anymore?
no idea I heard that it was a ghost town.

I have not been there since Survivor and TAR wrapped their seasons.
What can you say? You sow what you reap. Suspect

"Absolute power corrupts absoutely." If the mods answered to anyone higher, I never knew who it was; as a consequence, they could say and do essentially anything they wanted to do. Therefore, if one mod in particular was tired of having to modulate the sides on a board of which she had stated that she didn't even like the show, rather than to just move to a different board, she just shut the board she didn't like down.
As far as I know, there wasn't anywhere else higher up to go to ever state your case about anything. It started and ended with the mod who had absolute control.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:33 pm

no idea I heard that it was a ghost town.

I have not been there since Survivor and TAR wrapped their seasons.
What can you say? You sow what you reap. Suspect

My doctor asked me: "Does anyone in your family suffer from mental illness?" My answer:"No they all enjoy it immensely."

" Let's all take a moment and put our petty Team This and Team That aside and remember when all is said and done we should be Team BBF first.   [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] 
Life really is too short. This is a show. " - Kasha 
 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Kashathediva

Female Posts : 21619

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:33 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:I don't post on the Bachelorette threads at FORT, but I do go to other show sites -- Survivor, Apprentice, Big Brother, DWTS. Those shows don't have anywhere near the traffic that the previous Bach/ette sleuthing threads did. The other day somebody did slip up and completely spoil JP and Ben as the F1 and F2 in their non-spoiler show thread. That post has since been deleted.

jlccaz, IA about Ashley's 'type' and her PIQ. JP seems like a keeper, probably Ben too, so I hope we have a happy ending at the end of all this, but it's not looking very hopeful right now.

Fleiss was "happy" tweeting as the filming of the FRC was actually taking place, so I think he got his desired result; however, whether it is in actuality a bonafide relationship like Ali and Roberto, I don't know.

If Chris Harrison is telling the truth when he says this thing stayed with her throughout the show, then this relationship may not be that rock solid.

Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:25 pm

I don't post on the Bachelorette threads at FORT, but I do go to other show sites -- Survivor, Apprentice, Big Brother, DWTS. Those shows don't have anywhere near the traffic that the previous Bach/ette sleuthing threads did. The other day somebody did slip up and completely spoil JP and Ben as the F1 and F2 in their non-spoiler show thread. That post has since been deleted.

Back to top Go down

Post by sgjsnow on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:21 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Re: FORT -- I have brand loyalty, but there are tumbleweeds blowin
up and down the threads in the Ghost Town that's become FORT.

Re: Ashley. Don't throw eggs, but I'm extremely neutral this season, so beware the fresh eye.

Superficially, I don't see JP as her type at all. Bald Jewish "construction engineer" from Queens? We're all broad-minded, etc etc, but Bentley (that is, her projection ONTO the real Bentley, not the real guy who seems to be an ass) is a very different type from JP ... just sayin'. (It shows what she was fantasizing about going into this. There isn't enough time, and this is a super fake, producer-manipulated setting, in which to fix one's Broken Picker.)

Also, not feeling warm and fuzzy about all these histrionics and comings and goings (2 guys show up after leaving?!) in terms of Ashley's "PIQ"-- picker IQ (trademark pending, LOL).

IDK about this. She likes men who are manly and assertive, right? I can see both Bentley and JP like that. Otherwise, who's closest to this Prince Charming of her imagination? no idea

And Picker IQ? Way cute! :missclap:

I'm not sure what her type is or what it is about Bentley that she likes so much. I would be curious to see if her reaction to him would have been the same had she never heard anything about him preseason. I would think that the single dad thing wouldn't necessarily be a draw for her - not to say she wouldn't date someone who had a kid, but I find it hard to believe that where she is in her life that she would be looking for that. I would think JP and some of the other guys would be a better fit as far as location and where they are at in their lives, career wise. Despite the whole Bentley bad boy/jerk stuff he doesn't do anything for me personally in the way he treats her, what he says to her, etc. Heck Bentley and I are even alums of the same school (I hate to admit that) but he does nothing for me, even if you took out all the jerky stuff about him. Oh well.

sgjsnow

Female Posts : 377

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna on Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:Re: FORT -- I have brand loyalty, but there are tumbleweeds blowin
up and down the threads in the Ghost Town that's become FORT.

Re: Ashley. Don't throw eggs, but I'm extremely neutral this season, so beware the fresh eye.

Superficially, I don't see JP as her type at all. Bald Jewish "construction engineer" from Queens? We're all broad-minded, etc etc, but Bentley (that is, her projection ONTO the real Bentley, not the real guy who seems to be an ass) is a very different type from JP ... just sayin'. (It shows what she was fantasizing about going into this. There isn't enough time, and this is a super fake, producer-manipulated setting, in which to fix one's Broken Picker.)

Also, not feeling warm and fuzzy about all these histrionics and comings and goings (2 guys show up after leaving?!) in terms of Ashley's "PIQ"-- picker IQ (trademark pending, LOL).

IDK about this. She likes men who are manly and assertive, right? I can see both Bentley and JP like that. Otherwise, who's closest to this Prince Charming of her imagination? no idea

And Picker IQ? Way cute! :missclap:

Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 7:17 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 44 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 25 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Possible F1 *Spoilers* - Thread #1

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum