SELECT CONTENT

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by KikiLove Fri Aug 03, 2012 6:45 pm

Love you for loving on Michael ladyb! blowkiss

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 33 Seanie10Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 33 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 33 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 33 Empty Re: Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by NeonRose Tue Aug 21, 2012 4:37 pm

He is the cutest,sweetest, beautiful man!!
NeonRose
NeonRose

Female Posts : 693

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Tue Aug 21, 2012 8:54 pm

NeonRose wrote:He is the cutest,sweetest, beautiful man!!

:WAVEY: Neon! Missed you!, you're always so sweet and positive bestbud! PINKHEART

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 33 Seanie10Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 33 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 33 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonRose Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:49 am

KikiLove wrote:

:WAVEY: Neon! Missed you!, you're always so sweet and positive bestbud! PINKHEART

Hello! I am not so much online! But when I am here, I love to see what is new in Michael's thread!!
Thank you KikiLove! Smiley big kiss!!! I miss you too,you are always spreading love!
NeonRose
NeonRose

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun Sep 02, 2012 9:28 pm

NeonRose wrote:
KikiLove wrote:

Hello! I am not so much online! But when I am here, I love to see what is new in Michael's thread!!
Thank you KikiLove! Smiley big kiss!!! I miss you too,you are always spreading love!

Aw, thank you kisses bestbud!

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonRose Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:41 am

KikiLove wrote:
NeonRose wrote:
KikiLove wrote:

Aw, thank you kisses bestbud!

bestbud! bestbud!
NeonRose
NeonRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:18 pm

Neon, I've missed you! :hug: Hope all is well with you! Sorry, I've been slack in bringing over Michael stuff Embarressed! ...but he hasn't posted lots either. no

So to love on Michael some and because these had me giggling Hugesmile ! I got excited about the first tweet thinking, awww.....yeah for him! then saw the second and thought, Oh boy, is Mia his date, or that the poor girl is in from an entertaining and smelly evening one! giggling
Michael Nance ‏@MNanceMusic
I have a hot date. Any good ideas from you Austinites?
Dogs are great bc you can always blame them for farting
And I was excited for a new picture of our boy...until I saw it! giggling Was hoping for a shirtless picture but instead we got silly boy! But....that's ok, cause its a new pic! yes
Rawwwwrrrr
Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 33 Proxy
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonRose Thu Sep 13, 2012 5:27 am

Ladybug82 wrote:Neon, I've missed you! :hug: Hope all is well with you! Sorry, I've been slack in bringing over Michael stuff Embarressed! ...but he hasn't posted lots either. no

So to love on Michael some and because these had me giggling Hugesmile ! I got excited about the first tweet thinking, awww.....yeah for him! then saw the second and thought, Oh boy, is Mia his date, or that the poor girl is in from an entertaining and smelly evening one! giggling
And I was excited for a new picture of our boy...until I saw it! giggling Was hoping for a shirtless picture but instead we got silly boy! But....that's ok, cause its a new pic! yes
Rawwwwrrrr

bestbud!
Hello! All is well,thank you! I was home, my sister had a little baby girl, so I was busy! cheerleader
awwww He is precious!! I love everything you bring Ladybug!! :Clap:

NeonRose
NeonRose

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:56 am

NeonRose wrote:
Ladybug82 wrote:Neon, I've missed you! :hug: Hope all is well with you! Sorry, I've been slack in bringing over Michael stuff Embarressed! ...but he hasn't posted lots either. no

Rawwwwrrrr

bestbud!
Hello! All is well,thank you! I was home, my sister had a little baby girl, so I was busy! cheerleader
awwww He is precious!! I love everything you bring Ladybug!! :Clap:

Hoorray Neon! :babies: :sprinklehearts PINKHEART

KikiLove
KikiLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:42 pm

:pinkaw: :Congrats Auntie Neon! Spoil her rotten! heartbeat :babies: heartbeat bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Sep 13, 2012 11:30 pm

Some Michael and Mia PINKHEART
Mia giving me a hug
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Back to top Go down

Post by NeonRose Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:43 am

Ladybug82 wrote: :pinkaw: :Congrats Auntie Neon! Spoil her rotten! heartbeat :babies: heartbeat bestbud!

awwww awwww Thank you!!!!! bestbud! bestbud! Embarressed! I will I will!! :stirthepot :stirthepot

Last edited by NeonRose on Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:44 am; edited 1 time in total
NeonRose
NeonRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 36 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34, 35, 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Michael Nance - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+58
Minney
lavenderred
gardenmama
missmilano
IzaLurkin