SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by RealityEscape Wed May 30, 2012 9:30 am

Anyone been reading Bubba's tweets? He's freeing his less than angelic side here and there. Nothing wrong with that - just a huge contrast to his edit.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by albean99 Wed May 30, 2012 9:58 am

I finished epi 5 yesterday. That epi gave me a different impression of City Shaun, Nutty.

I can see why people like Bubba. He kind of reminds me of Tim McGraw. Jeremiah is cute. Did they ever talk about him being a singer? He was very specific about only being a farmer. I guess it's like the Bachelor/ette that way.

My 2 favorites are still Donny & Danny. I really could see them on the Bachelorette. Danny would have been perfect this season but I guess they wouldn't want 2 race car drivers.

Someone at work saw Landon at the lake this weekend. She didn't like him on the show and I'm starting to see why.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 30, 2012 9:36 pm

I am watching episode 4. I have to tell you, this show is pretty extreme, re: the guys. They have the city guys looking like city slickers, and the country guys looking like hillbillies.
Has the lead ever picked a non country person?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Wed May 30, 2012 9:56 pm

nutty1 wrote:I am watching episode 4. I have to tell you, this show is pretty extreme, re: the guys. They have the city guys looking like city slickers, and the country guys looking like hillbillies.
Has the lead ever picked a non country person?
Season 1 and Season 2 were country. You're watching 3 and we haven't heard yet if there will be a Season 4!

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed May 30, 2012 10:03 pm

I am watching episode 4, of season 3.
A few things....Paige's laugh could get annoying.
I was looking online and saw pictures of her , from modeling days, I guess. She is gorgeous, but certainly not the country bumpkin the show made her look like.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu May 31, 2012 7:22 am

Paige and Jeremiah have been working on the house and garden the last couple days. Last night Jeremiah posted this photo:

Long day of work! We enjoy a fire in the yard! Place is a wreck but fire is nice : )

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Jjpaig10
She's wearing a From Joyce sweatshirt :Jeremiah :

Jeremiah also posted:

Paige got some new kitty's ... : ) had my buddy bring em by... First lil pets on the farm

You can see the three cute kittens on Paige's facebook page, where she wrote "YAYYY Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) brought me some kittens Smiley Sooo excited! Need some good names...."
https://www.facebook.com/PaigeDukeWho
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu May 31, 2012 7:54 am

albean99 wrote:I finished epi 5 yesterday. That epi gave me a different impression of City Shaun, Nutty.

I can see why people like Bubba. He kind of reminds me of Tim McGraw. Jeremiah is cute. Did they ever talk about him being a singer? He was very specific about only being a farmer. I guess it's like the Bachelor/ette that way.

My 2 favorites are still Donny & Danny. I really could see them on the Bachelorette. Danny would have been perfect this season but I guess they wouldn't want 2 race car drivers.

Someone at work saw Landon at the lake this weekend. She didn't like him on the show and I'm starting to see why.

They allow it into the edit later, I remember they talk about it on the last date (won't spoil what Paige tells him, but she's keeping her word!). Jeremiah says he talked about his music a lot but they edited most of it out. Oh, they show him singing a little at a bar but he's rather drunk and the sound is bad. He's actually quite good, don't judge him on that snippet. :)

I love this video of his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXMAOgYqJww

His music covers different styles so they don't all sound like that, he has some gorgeous slow love songs, a little country, rock, etc. Very talented!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu May 31, 2012 8:22 am

terabithia wrote:Paige and Jeremiah have been working on the house and garden the last couple days. Last night Jeremiah posted this photo:

Long day of work! We enjoy a fire in the yard! Place is a wreck but fire is nice : )

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 10 Jjpaig10
She's wearing a From Joyce sweatshirt Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 10 2498849071

Jeremiah also posted:

Paige got some new kitty's ... : ) had my buddy bring em by... First lil pets on the farm

You can see the three cute kittens on Paige's facebook page, where she wrote "YAYYY Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) brought me some kittens :) Sooo excited! Need some good names...."
https://www.facebook.com/PaigeDukeWho

terabithia wrote:
albean99 wrote:I finished epi 5 yesterday. That epi gave me a different impression of City Shaun, Nutty.

They allow it into the edit later, I remember they talk about it on the last date (won't spoil what Paige tells him, but she's keeping her word!). Jeremiah says he talked about his music a lot but they edited most of it out. Oh, they show him singing a little at a bar but he's rather drunk and the sound is bad. He's actually quite good, don't judge him on that snippet. :)

I love this video of his:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JXMAOgYqJww

His music covers different styles so they don't all sound like that, he has some gorgeous slow love songs, a little country, rock, etc. Very talented!

Thank you for posting all of this terabithia! Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 10 560662851
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu May 31, 2012 9:55 am

Thanks, terabithia! yes It wasn't what I expected. I assumed it would be country.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15308

Back to top Go down

Post by mome2jk Thu May 31, 2012 10:06 am

albean99 wrote:Thanks, terabithia! Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 10 3792326465 It wasn't what I expected. I assumed it would be country.

I think that's more of his early work when he went to LA. He has a very wide range of genre on his cd you can listen to some of it at From Joyce. He has recently mentioned that he wants to head to Nashville to do more country. Here's the song he wrote for Paige.

This Paige is You

mome2jk

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu May 31, 2012 10:18 am

Are they living together now?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Thu May 31, 2012 1:29 pm

nutty1 wrote:Are they living together now?

They have said they won't live together before marriage (no talk of that yet, or nothing they're saying in public). She lives in South Carolina and also works in Minnesota (not too far from his home, convenient!) so she's able to spend extended chunks of time with him when she's in MN. :)
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 32 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 21 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl