SELECT CONTENT

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by terabithia Wed May 16, 2012 12:54 am

I think his big goal (with regards to CMT) is getting this video on TV, so having it on their website is the first step. I hope if it gets enough hits on their website they'll put it on the air!

clapping!

I bet it'd be one of the lowest budget videos ever to be shown on TV. Smiley I think people in house at Kruger Farms filmed and edited it. (Or they handed the raw video over to the place that edits and produces all their other Kruger Farms videos, probably at reasonable rates and not typical music video rates.) Anyone know how it was made? Bee? Smiley

Big update: Jeremiah says he's almost made his money back on the first From Joyce CD. Hurray!
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed May 16, 2012 7:38 am

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 3409247780 Jeremiah and Paige. I am so happy this video is finally getting played on CMT!!!

Do we vote for this so it stays in the Top 10? How does that work?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Wed May 16, 2012 2:48 pm

Checked over at CMT and the lastest #s are 12,189 its been a while so the numbers have probably gone up .

Thank you Cup Cake for the facebook site , the problem i'm having is i forgot my password its been so long ago , and i need my now password to change it to a new one .

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 2573101

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiemac Thu May 17, 2012 2:40 am

rc49ers wrote:Checked over at CMT and the lastest #s are 12,189 its been a while so the numbers have probably gone up .

Thank you Cup Cake for the facebook site , the problem i'm having is i forgot my password its been so long ago , and i need my now password to change it to a new one .

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 2573101

130pm est 20,929 views, 1157 shares and 100 have retweeted the video! Yay!!

jackiemac

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Thu May 17, 2012 4:42 pm

congratulations to Jeremiah, he so deserves all he works hard
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 18, 2012 7:59 pm

Happy Friday Girls!!!

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 74695_10150912889788209_74857668208_9836861_356109396_n

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 18, 2012 8:49 pm

Max64 wrote:Happy Friday Girls!!!

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 74695_10150912889788209_74857668208_9836861_356109396_n

Great Picture! Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 4007783940
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri May 18, 2012 9:20 pm

That made me smile. Smiley

Underneath the photo he posted these comments:

Good ride! : ) I'm just gonna grow both out till Paige says cut : ) my beard is scratchy !! It's so Hott today (in reference to his hair and beard, some people were giving him a hard time)

and

I look like a grizzly mountain man panning for gold

He also said the man with him is his best friend since 4th grade Jake.

In another post today he said "Paige Duke will be back here FINALLY : ) : ) : ) : ) monday"

YAY!
cheerleader
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by terabithia Fri May 18, 2012 9:27 pm

Paige posted some cute photos too.

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Paigee10

haha her expression! In some photos she reminds me of Jillian Harris, this is one of those photos.

She had a photo shoot on Wednesday, here was a sneak peek photo she shared:

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion - Page 6 Paigef10

Notice the red bandana. beatingheart In the comments she posted:
Thank ya'll! Yesss this was the exact outfit I wore on our date! I didn't get any pics in it just video so I wanted to get some good pics!! LOL

terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by jackiemac Sat May 19, 2012 1:52 am

Paige wrote this on Jeremiah's facebook tonight. Thought it was cute!

Don't judge each day by the harvest you reap but the seeds you plant :) And you plant a lot of seeds in people's hearts. I love youuu! Can't wait to see you long haired country boy with a little less beard! 2 days!

He responded :

HECK NO..... this sucker is gonna grow till crops are all in... ...
about an hour ago · Like · 5.

Jeremiah James Korfe (Jeremiah James) or if you decide to not kiss me ... ; )

So cute!

jackiemac

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat May 19, 2012 10:57 am

Duplicate entry

Last edited by RealityEscape on Sat May 19, 2012 2:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by RealityEscape Sat May 19, 2012 11:05 am

I adore couples where they value that the other person makes people feel good. Such a great foundation for a happy life. Paige and Jeremiah are saying just the right amount about their relationship - letting us know they are together, care a lot, without getting cheesy. And they often wrap it around a sense of humor which is fun.

RealityEscape

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 32 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 19 ... 32  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jeremiah James Korfe - Kalie Wright Korfe - Sweet Home Alabama Season 3 - Updates - Discussion

+35
bostonman
GuardianAngel
Sprite
sublime
provenceguy
veg_out
librarian
LoveDovez
copyman12
Thomigirl
happyvalleygirl