SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by eightfifteen Wed May 09, 2012 3:13 am

I was reading the Team Chris page, and there's several little comments that make me think Chris didn't like Arie too much. Example: the group photo was posted and they commented "don't mind the guy on the end!" (Arie)

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by MissC Wed May 09, 2012 3:17 am

eightfifteen wrote:I was reading the Team Chris page, and there's several little comments that make me think Chris didn't like Arie too much. Example: the group photo was posted and they commented "don't mind the guy on the end!" (Arie)

But how would the family know that Chris didn't like Arie? Or maybe his family just doesn't like Arie? Or maybe the family just said that so people would be able to distinguish between Chris and Arie because they sort of look alike? 😕
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed May 09, 2012 3:22 am

^^I think the family also posted the article about Arie texting the girlfriend back home. so maybe that's why they made that comment as they don't think Arie's there for the right reason.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Wed May 09, 2012 3:30 am

Yeah, I don't know if it's just the sisters who don't like him or Chris. I thought it was interesting.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by poohbear Wed May 09, 2012 3:43 am

eightfifteen wrote:Yeah, I don't know if it's just the sisters who don't like him or Chris. I thought it was interesting.

yeah, and they talked to him at the HTD ya know? so maybe he said something to them.. interesting to see.

Whatever happens happens, everything happens for a reason! The best comes when you're least expecting it. :Smiley:
poohbear
poohbear

Back to top Go down

Post by MissC Wed May 09, 2012 4:26 am

poohbear wrote:
eightfifteen wrote:Yeah, I don't know if it's just the sisters who don't like him or Chris. I thought it was interesting.

yeah, and they talked to him at the HTD ya know? so maybe he said something to them.. interesting to see.

^That's true! I was thinking he might possibly be home too! hmmm
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 09, 2012 6:42 am

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 531197_235628566538801_212715985496726_332295_1938051453_n

Team Chris

Attention NY! Join us for the season premiere viewing party at Chris' favorite bar in Long Island! Click the flyer for more details!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Wed May 09, 2012 10:02 am

I think that we need to realize this is not a debate board. We are all here for the same interest, which is this show! All of the theories and some facts we have to share are meant to be just that! I personally wish that when posting in a specific contestant's thread that the "reviews" would be related to that person & stay positive but I realize that with such a large group of people not everyone will be pleasant and in some cases even nice. I think anything is possible and like a PP said, we do not know 100% anything about the F4 coming or going until we see proof. As far as how she interacts with a contestant, we can judge by photos or the clips of video we have but in reality we won't see that either until the show airs and that will be what MF wants us to see! Let's all hug it out group hug I love it here and think we should embrace our different opinions but realize they are just opinions! :hug:

Avatar made by Kikill. #TeamJef :Drinkwater:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Thu May 10, 2012 10:45 pm

Chris voiceover:

"Emily definitely did capture my heart. This has to be the top moment of my life."

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Thu May 10, 2012 11:58 pm

eightfifteen wrote:
"hris voiceover:

"Emily definitely did capture my heart. This has to be the top moment of my life."

Ahh, too bad Em did not feel the same way.....will need a huge box of tissues when he is eliminated.
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by eightfifteen Sun May 13, 2012 8:30 pm

Team Chris posted a new picture. I think it's Chris and his mom.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by KikiLove Sun May 13, 2012 8:34 pm

eightfifteen wrote:Team Chris posted a new picture. I think it's Chris and his mom.

Yay!, I can finally access that page! :Smiley: Yep :yes: , it's his mom Rose :

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Chris11

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Seanie10Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_m5ljljyBe21rx9goxo1_250Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 11 Tumblr_m7vu98s0lT1rwl05yo1_100
''Let your faith be bigger than your fears''
''No one can make you feel inferior without your consent'' - Eleanor Roosevelt
KikiLove
KikiLove

Female Posts : 2434

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgFME101EA3Jsekih-BkYbA

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 36 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+56
marloon
Piper61
beebee
chaslom4
livlafluv1