SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Tue May 08, 2012 5:25 pm

Fandom wises...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Tattina Tue May 08, 2012 9:17 pm

I see on the TeamChris fan FB page that there will be a viewing party on premiere night (March 14) at one of Chris's favorite bars in Long Island, NY....no mention of him being there..... :Frown:
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 08, 2012 9:21 pm

Tattina wrote:I see on the TeamChris fan FB page that there will be a viewing party on premiere night (March 14) at one of Chris's favorite bars in Long Island, NY....no mention of him being there..... :Frown:

I thought he lived in Chicago?

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue May 08, 2012 9:28 pm

Kinda strange Bloomers....Must be a family member or friend hosting it.......OR that is where he been in seclusion all this time ....BUSTED!!! rofl
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by JMFan Tue May 08, 2012 9:31 pm

Chris used to live there when he worked for the hockey team. His one sister also lives in the New York area.

JMFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue May 08, 2012 9:38 pm

JMFan Wrote:
"Chris used to live there when he worked for the hockey team. His one sister also lives in the New York area. "

Thanks, figured as much...seems like he his very close to his family which is awesome! Too bad there was not a link for a free airplane ticket to attend the viewing party...lol!!!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Wed May 09, 2012 1:07 am

Bloomers wrote:
Tattina wrote:I see on the TeamChris fan FB page that there will be a viewing party on premiere night (March 14) at one of Chris's favorite bars in Long Island, NY....no mention of him being there..... :Frown:

I thought he lived in Chicago?

Yes, he lives in Chicago.
His sister, Renee, living in New York.
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Wed May 09, 2012 1:26 am

nd4reality wrote:My apologies in advance, I truly don't mean any disrespect but where is all this 'Chris is her real f1 and though he was eliminated will return and be accepted' story coming from ? Is it just from the fandom or something more concrete ?
Chris is great and all but Emily did not look overly comfy with him on that 1st one-on-one so I truly am trying to understand how he is the chosen one. Again, sorry but it would be helpful to the rest of us that don't quite see it.

Apologies accepted.
Thank you for saying Chris great. You were right Chris is a great man.
How do you know Emily did not look overly comfy with him on the first 1 on 1? Only from photos? What is your concrete evidence?. The ahow hasn't been aired yet and also unwrapped.
Maybe you have different favorite contestant so you cannot understand Em's chemistry with Chris.
To get an understanding Chris could be the chosen one, maybe you should start becoming his fan first.
In my eyes, Emily was happy with Chris and his bobblehead dolls during M&G.
She's attracted to him physically too, I remember Em said Chris is super hot. No wonder Chris got the date after Ryan. Again in my eyes, based on the photos and video promo I see their connection and definitely sparks between them. If she was not comfortable on her first date, he should have been sent home before the HTD.
He is in the F4. Admit it that he's in the top four and he's got a HTD chance.
Based on Reality Steve, he was sent home after HTD but there has been no evidence of his whereabouts now.
Perhaps he is still with the production crew somewhere in Curacao and he's been prepared to return? Who knows? Anything is possible. This season is a great different show.
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 09, 2012 1:34 am

Wow, both Chris and Arie are coming back to win Emily back? This will be a different season. :Smiley:

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed May 09, 2012 1:39 am

And fans of others can say exactly the same thing.

There is NO way to say that Chris is the true F1 zand sent away only to come back blah blah......

I don't think telling someone that they can't possibly understand unless/until they become a fan of a specific guy is helpful in the short run .. Because in the long run most will have a favorite for their own reasons and see things differently .. That needs to be respected .. But on realistic grounds...

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed May 09, 2012 1:52 am

Jeepers wrote:And fans of others can say exactly the same thing.

There is NO way to say that Chris is the true F1 zand sent away only to come back blah blah......

I don't think telling someone that they can't possibly understand unless/until they become a fan of a specific guy is helpful in the short run .. Because in the long run most will have a favorite for their own reasons and see things differently .. That needs to be respected .. But on realistic grounds...

This is why I choose not to a have a favorite preseason or up until at least it gets to the F4, Even then I try my best to look at it as who is best for Em and I think any of the F4 would have been a good mate for Em. However, she doesn't and that's why she sent the ones home she did ( Plus she can't keep them all LOL ) I really hope NONE of the guys come back as I find that tacky and overdone, but there will always be that one that thinks "Oh Gee she won't send me away again and she will pick me if only I go back and profess my love to her"... No, I don't think she will anymore than any of the others have. They've moved on a lot since the F4 and F3 leaving and she has moved to the next step with Jef and Sean so if I were Chris or Arie I would say no thanks if they even asked me to come back for seconds. She saw something in Sean and Jef that she didn't see in Chris or Arie and they need to just deal with that.. JMO!

However, after saying this, I RESPECT any and all opinions on here. If somebody thinks/hopes Chris is coming back that's fine with me because there's quite a few thinking/hoping that Arie will be coming back. We are all allowed to have our opinions and to cheer for our favorites. That's the nature of the board or at least I thought it was?
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Wed May 09, 2012 2:37 am

Jeepers wrote:And fans of others can say exactly the same thing.

Exactly.. fans of others can say the same thing..

As a fan of Chris, I am entitled to say that Chris could be the F1.. but that doesn't mean my everything I said and hope for are gonna be true.. you got what I mean?

We all see things differently...Some people like blondes, some like brunettes, some like dark hairs, we all have our own favorites.. and not everybody can understand the support I give to my favorite contestant unless you are in the same shoes..

Fans of Arie will support Arie, some want him back to return on the show, some not..
Fans of Chris support Chris, some want Chris returns and some not...

Being the F1 does not guarantee a happy ending, see what has happened to Melissa and Jason ..
In real world, some couples start to feel the disconnection in their relationship and one of them wish to be re-connected again with the person dumped in the past. That happened between Jason, Melissa and Molly.
So..? Anything is possible between Emily and Chris or Emily and Arie.

You may agree or not.. it is up to you... I am saying what I believe and hope for..
That's what this board is all about... Nobody is right or wrong... this is all about opinions and thoughts..

:cutesmile!: handwave

christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+56
marloon
Piper61
beebee
chaslom4
livlafluv1