SELECT CONTENT

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by MissC Tue May 08, 2012 12:45 am

Max64 wrote:
San wrote:
Max64 wrote:
Tattina wrote:Aww...there he is, very handsome and adorable to the max...hot,hot,hot!!!! I normally cringe when I see the gimmicks some people come up with the first night, but I have to hand it to him, I LOVE the bobble heads and Emily seemed so comfortable talking to him.

I will say it again...for someone who was supposedly eliminated at final 4, he sure is shown in a lot of of the promos........

He is a cutie!! :yes: I loved how her whole facial expression changed when he brought those bobble heads out, she looked so relaxed. It's going to be a great season, I think all of the F4 seem like amazing men, and yet so different too.

Until that Final Rose is given out, I'll never stop believing that Chris has a chance as her F1 blowkiss Hopeless romantic!

I love your avatar Max! :Smiley:

Thanks San!! I just couldn't help myself... had to take it!! giggling

That was a very cute PI! :Nod:
MissC
MissC

Female Posts : 1412

https://www.facebook.com/candi.m.keller

Back to top Go down

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by eightfifteen Tue May 08, 2012 2:08 am

I could easily see the producers persuading Chris to come back and ask for a second chance, but that move is so overplayed. It's like expected to happen every season. hmmm

Chris seems like an amazing guy, but I don't see her taking him back if she let him go. There must have been a disconnect somewhere between them, or she just had stronger feelings for someone else.

eightfifteen

Back to top Go down

Post by christinemega Tue May 08, 2012 2:20 am

eightfifteen wrote:I could easily see the producers persuading Chris to come back and ask for a second chance, but that move is so overplayed. It's like expected to happen every season. hmmm

Chris seems like an amazing guy, but I don't see her taking him back if she let him go. There must have been a disconnect somewhere between them, or she just had stronger feelings for someone else.

There should be a chance..
In the past, Jason changed his mind and asked Molly for second chance.
Emily could change her mund too.
We do change our minds after we lost the person we like/love.
Being away from the person we like/love could change our perspective and I believe that anything is possible this season.
christinemega
christinemega

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 08, 2012 8:59 am

The problem is that there are 4 guys, and they can't all win. They are now talking about Arie coming back, too. Is she going to give him a second chance as well? Where does this end? This is just being practical here, and I am not trying to hurt anybody.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Tue May 08, 2012 9:10 am

Bloomers wrote:The problem is that there are 4 guys, and they can't all win. They are now talking about Arie coming back, too. Is she going to give him a second chance as well? Where does this end? This is just being practical here, and I am not trying to hurt anybody.

Agreed. The show has trained us well, though, as we all expect now for someone to return. Unless Arie somehow met Ricki already, I don't think that Emily would take him back. I think these M & G dates will be very important to her. Maybe they will return and all four guys will propose to her at the FRC. Stranger things have happened!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue May 08, 2012 9:18 am

I am 100% in favor of them bringing Chris back, but with a new twist as Christinemega noted. There is hope yet......)

I also LOVE your new avator Max..sooooo adorable!
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue May 08, 2012 9:20 am

veg_out wrote:
Bloomers wrote:The problem is that there are 4 guys, and they can't all win. They are now talking about Arie coming back, too. Is she going to give him a second chance as well? Where does this end? This is just being practical here, and I am not trying to hurt anybody.

Agreed. The show has trained us well, though, as we all expect now for someone to return. Unless Arie somehow met Ricki already, I don't think that Emily would take him back. I think these M & G dates will be very important to her. Maybe they will return and all four guys will propose to her at the FRC. Stranger things have happened!

What a circus! :Racecar: Muscleman :Climb: :skateboarder:

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue May 08, 2012 9:41 am

Cirque De Bachelorette Soileil for sure ....)

I am sure the powers that be are loving all the buzz this season has so far created and it has not even started yet.
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 08, 2012 9:46 am

Bloomers wrote:
veg_out wrote:

What a circus! :Racecar: Muscleman :Climb: :skateboarder:

I just noticed all these Emoticons! Thanks for the good chuckle this morning!

ETA: and I agree about "bringing someone back" yet again, it's getting over done and just predictable. If they do decide to bring someone back,it would be a nice change if they were accepted and not rejected.

Back to top Go down

Post by lstiff Tue May 08, 2012 1:29 pm

I wonder if TPTB asked Emily if they could do the reject/return but with her knowing that she would accept him? Just putting ideas out there since we like our wild ideas around here Smiley

FWIW I think Chris is TOTALLY adorable! I love the bobble heads and her little kiss with them in her interview Smiley I am so super duper over the mood excited that we only have 6 days!!! :Flirty:
lstiff
lstiff

Female Posts : 632

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue May 08, 2012 5:06 pm

I also LOVE your new avator Max..sooooo adorable!

Me Too! Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion - Page 9 1750955653
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue May 08, 2012 5:24 pm

My apologies in advance, I truly don't mean any disrespect but where is all this 'Chris is her real f1 and though he was eliminated will return and be accepted' story coming from ? Is it just from the fandom or something more concrete ?
Chris is great and all but Emily did not look overly comfy with him on that 1st one-on-one so I truly am trying to understand how he is the chosen one. Again, sorry but it would be helpful to the rest of us that don't quite see it.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 36 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 22 ... 36  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Bukowski - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+56
marloon
Piper61
beebee
chaslom4
livlafluv1