SELECT CONTENT

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by Sprite Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:42 pm

Love them!!!

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 52 Empty Re: Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jan 01, 2016 10:31 pm

I do to Sprite. I love their life, their house, Cap Cod, everything they do with their families, just a great couple all around. Here's another gorgeous shot of them.

chrislambton13#Repost @lindseyweidhorn with @repostapp.
Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 52 11353452_907457622635902_412775629_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:18 pm

^^^Beautiful. I have always simply admired Chris for the way he behaved. He was a loving, caring son coming back to help take care of his mom. He was wonderful with his dad during the show and you could see the loving relationship the whole family shared. He was sweet, funny and sexy during the show and particularly post show when he didn't let all the hoopla and the money they offered him go to his head. He had met Payton and he just said no to tptb because he wanted to see where their relationship would go. No breaking up or taking a break just to get the money and fame. Nope. Just a simple no and back to his life and growing their relationship. I am so happy to see the successes that they created with their business and most importantly, their relationship. Sometimes it is just nice to see good things happen to good people.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:28 pm

Just wish they would add to their family now their home is done. Fingers crossed what is meant to be, will be.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5313

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:57 pm

They seem to be busy with their careers right now. I don't know if it's they're not ready or if it's just not happening yet but hopefully it will happen when the time is right.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:17 am

What a beautiful home!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:12 pm

Peyton Lambton ‏@PeytonWLambton  6h6 hours ago
peytonwlambtonI think we could have talked all night long! What a fun day catching up with this special friend!! Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 52 2764 @tenleymolzahnhttps://www.instagram.com/p/BBNaIM4NGNb/
Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 52 12534609_1660879237508067_46643715_n

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:14 pm

Dear god, Tenley gets around more than the noro virus.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:37 pm

I'm surprised they had Chris in this article since he ad Peyton have been together for a long time, but since I put this in several of the fan threads of the guys, I thought it was only fair to include him here.

Putting this here since Chris is in this article.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/137877-12-the-bachelorette-contestants-who-totally-should-have-been-named-the-bachelor

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion - Page 52 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:46 pm

Sprite wrote:^^^Beautiful. I have always simply admired Chris for the way he behaved. He was a loving, caring son coming back to help take care of his mom. He was wonderful with his dad during the show and you could see the loving relationship the whole family shared. He was sweet, funny and sexy during the show and particularly post show when he didn't let all the hoopla and the money they offered him go to his head. He had met Payton and he just said no to tptb because he wanted to see where their relationship would go. No breaking up or taking a break just to get the money and fame. Nope. Just a simple no and back to his life and growing their relationship. I am so happy to see the successes that they created with their business and most importantly, their relationship. Sometimes it is just nice to see good things happen to good people.

I second everything you have written here. They are my favorite "Bachelor Nation" couple and he has always been one of my favorite guys. I wish them much joy and happiness.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:56 pm

Brill wrote:I'm surprised they had Chris in this article since he ad Peyton have been together for a long time, but since I put this in several of the fan threads of the guys, I thought it was only fair to include him here.

Putting this here since Chris is in this article.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/137877-12-the-bachelorette-contestants-who-totally-should-have-been-named-the-bachelor

Some of my favorite guys were in that list, especially Chris L, Ian, Jerry, & Drew. I really liked Graham in his season and Brooks after he did BIP.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15323

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:31 pm

OMG who can forget IAN when he cornered Meredith in the kitchen against the counter, steams was coming out of my tv. He was McSexy before McDreamy on greys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53 ... 66 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris & Peyton Lambton - Bachelorette - Bachelor - BP - Discussion

+100
Idlemess
Enchantress
Stacia620
Judiful
leselihau