SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers Empty The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 10:53 pm

Hey there, new here and have some info that I'm sure some of you may know by now, but I thought I'd share.

The Bachelor Canada has been in Victoria BC filiming since around the time the official announcement was made that Brad is the bachelor.

http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/bachelor/canada-spoiler-filming-at-westin-bear-mountain/attachment/img_0542-2/

Filming has gone on around Bear Mountain in particular. Rumour has it that the girls are staying at Len Barrie's old place, with the crew staying at the Westin. If anyone thinks that name is familiar, he was a former NHL player who has had some financially troubles this past year, with the latest part being kicked out of his million dollar mansion at the top of Bear Mountain. This stuff you can find anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqI0gZzwgFY

If you look into any story of Len Barrie recently, there are pictures of his mansion. It's quite the place.

I've just pieced together stuff I've learned. I've thought about going up there are seeing if I could get pictures, but apparently security is pretty tight.

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers Empty Re: The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

Post by Admin Thu May 10, 2012 11:03 pm

kirraa wrote:Hey there, new here and have some info that I'm sure some of you may know by now, but I thought I'd share.

The Bachelor Canada has been in Victoria BC filiming since around the time the official announcement was made that Brad is the bachelor.

http://www.realitynation.com/tv-shows/bachelor/canada-spoiler-filming-at-westin-bear-mountain/attachment/img_0542-2/

Filming has gone on around Bear Mountain in particular. Rumour has it that the girls are staying at Len Barrie's old place, with the crew staying at the Westin. If anyone thinks that name is familiar, he was a former NHL player who has had some financially troubles this past year, with the latest part being kicked out of his million dollar mansion at the top of Bear Mountain. This stuff you can find anywhere.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xqI0gZzwgFY

If you look into any story of Len Barrie recently, there are pictures of his mansion. It's quite the place.

I've just pieced together stuff I've learned. I've thought about going up there are seeing if I could get pictures, but apparently security is pretty tight.

Welcome1 kirraa!!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 11, 2012 12:09 am

Thanks for the info.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri May 11, 2012 1:16 am

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers 2028500532 kirraa!!! Thanks for the info!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers Empty Filming location spoiler

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:59 pm

Hi - new here! I was trying to find a Bachelor Canada spoiler site and came across this one.

Yesterday afternoon I was at Dalvay on the Sea in Prince Edward Island (http://www.dalvaybythesea.com), and saw what was clearly a TV crew setting up for what looked like a rose ceremony. Think multiple coffee tables gracing the entrance steps adorned with lots of candles. I overheard them talking about where the girls would come to get the roses (plural, so not the final rose ceremony!). Inside the hotel they had set up additional TV lighting, so it was obvious something was going on! As they have been filming for some time, this must be close to the end! It is an unbelievably beautiful location, used as the "White Sands hotel" in the "Road to Avonlea" TV series and the "Anne of Green Gables" movie.

Unfortunately, we had to check out and catch a flight, so I couldn't stay to spy on anything that evening or today. And as I was trying to be inconspicuous so I could eavesdrop, I didn't take any photos (for which I'm kicking myself now).

Hope I'm right! giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:43 am

Bobbi2 wrote:Hi - new here! I was trying to find a Bachelor Canada spoiler site and came across this one.

Yesterday afternoon I was at Dalvay on the Sea in Prince Edward Island (http://www.dalvaybythesea.com), and saw what was clearly a TV crew setting up for what looked like a rose ceremony. Think multiple coffee tables gracing the entrance steps adorned with lots of candles. I overheard them talking about where the girls would come to get the roses (plural, so not the final rose ceremony!). Inside the hotel they had set up additional TV lighting, so it was obvious something was going on! As they have been filming for some time, this must be close to the end! It is an unbelievably beautiful location, used as the "White Sands hotel" in the "Road to Avonlea" TV series and the "Anne of Green Gables" movie.

Unfortunately, we had to check out and catch a flight, so I couldn't stay to spy on anything that evening or today. And as I was trying to be inconspicuous so I could eavesdrop, I didn't take any photos (for which I'm kicking myself now).

Hope I'm right! The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers 2174738820

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers 687187126 The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers 4219981604 for sharing this with us! We really appreciate it!
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:31 am

PEI is prolly the most picturesque province in Canada - great choice for part of the travel. I wonder if they'll do triips outside Canada....

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by M2221 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:05 pm

How cool! I love PEI! hope they come to newfoundland giggling
M2221
M2221

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Aug 08, 2012 11:35 pm

So, any news on this?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:29 am

I haven't heard a thing - but I have been seeing Big Brother Canada being advertized - can't wait for that too!!!

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:35 am

Yep they are starting to ramp up the commercials for Bach Canada coming in the fall..have heard no time frame for when it will air. I think the Bachelor is very nice looking and his little commercial bits make it look like it could be an interesting season.

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by M2221 Thu Aug 09, 2012 11:05 am

deedreamer wrote:Yep they are starting to ramp up the commercials for Bach Canada coming in the fall..have heard no time frame for when it will air. I think the Bachelor is very nice looking and his little commercial bits make it look like it could be an interesting season.

I saw snippets of interviews with him at commercials during Bachelor Pad this week and found him much more appealing on my TV than I thought I would based on the promo photos that they released. I am really looking forward to watching.
M2221
M2221

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 33 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelor Canada - Spoilers

+34
iamreal2u