SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed May 23, 2012 3:18 am

Jaybird wrote:Taye Diggs, Mario Lopez, and whatever else she had today, and now in the audience at DWTS.... Our girl has had a big day! First all that eye candy and now finishing up with such a high energy live show - I would need to sleep all day tomorrow to recover!

She did have a lot of media to do this week:

Not To Miss: Upcoming Bachelorette Events

Monday, May 21, 2012

“Extra” (KNBC, 7 – 7:30 p.m.) – Will air an on the set exclusive with The Muppets and Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette.”

“E! News” (E! Entertainment, 7 – 7:30 p.m.) – Will air an on set exclusive with band Gloriana and Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette.”

“Jimmy Kimmel Live” (KABC, 12:05 – 1:05 a.m.) – Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” will be an in-studio guest.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

“Good Morning America” (KABC, 8:30 – 9 a.m.) – Will air an exclusive clip from episode 3 of “The Bachelorette.”

“Good Day LA” (FOX, 7 – 9 a.m.) – Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” will be an in-studio guest.

“Dancing with The Stars” (KABC, 9 – 11 p.m.) – Emily Maynard and Chris Harrison of “The Bachelorette” will be in-studio guests and wave to camera.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

“On Air with Ryan Seacrest” (102.7 KIIS FM, 8 a.m. hour) – Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” will call into the station and chat with Ryan about the season and what to expect for episode 3.

“Access Hollywood Live” (KNBC, 11 – 12 p.m.) – Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” will be an in-studio guest. Access will also talk about the Luke Bryan date they covered that will air in episode 3.

“Extra” (KNBC, 7 – 7:30 p.m.) – Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” will be a guest at The Grove.

“Access Hollywood” (KNBC, 7:30 – 8 p.m.) – Highlights of Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” AH Live interview.

“E! News” (E! Entertainment, 7 – 7:30 p.m.) – Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” will be an in-studio guest.

Friday, May 25, 2012

“Entertainment Tonight” (CBS, 7 – 7:30 p.m.) – Will air an exclusive on the set of “The Bachelorette” during Emily’s date at Dollywood, which will also feature an interview with Dolly Parton.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion

Post by nutty1 Wed May 23, 2012 8:10 am

Gosh, I wish she would have one slip up in all those shows!! Hugesmile

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by skitts Wed May 23, 2012 9:45 am

Love_Me wrote:
Jaybird wrote:Taye Diggs, Mario Lopez, and whatever else she had today, and now in the audience at DWTS.... Our girl has had a big day! First all that eye candy and now finishing up with such a high energy live show - I would need to sleep all day tomorrow to recover!

She did have a lot of media to do this week:

Not To Miss: Upcoming Bachelorette Events

Monday, May 21, 2012

“Extra” (KNBC, 7 – 7:30 p.m.) – Will air an on the set exclusive with The Muppets and Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette.”

“E! News” (E! Entertainment, 7 – 7:30 p.m.) – Will air an on set exclusive with band Gloriana and Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette.”

“Jimmy Kimmel Live” (KABC, 12:05 – 1:05 a.m.) – Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” will be an in-studio guest.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

“Good Morning America” (KABC, 8:30 – 9 a.m.) – Will air an exclusive clip from episode 3 of “The Bachelorette.”

“Good Day LA” (FOX, 7 – 9 a.m.) – Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” will be an in-studio guest.

“Dancing with The Stars” (KABC, 9 – 11 p.m.) – Emily Maynard and Chris Harrison of “The Bachelorette” will be in-studio guests and wave to camera.

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

“On Air with Ryan Seacrest” (102.7 KIIS FM, 8 a.m. hour) – Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” will call into the station and chat with Ryan about the season and what to expect for episode 3.

“Access Hollywood Live” (KNBC, 11 – 12 p.m.) – Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” will be an in-studio guest. Access will also talk about the Luke Bryan date they covered that will air in episode 3.

“Extra” (KNBC, 7 – 7:30 p.m.) – Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” will be a guest at The Grove.

“Access Hollywood” (KNBC, 7:30 – 8 p.m.) – Highlights of Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” AH Live interview.

“E! News” (E! Entertainment, 7 – 7:30 p.m.) – Emily Maynard of “The Bachelorette” will be an in-studio guest.

Friday, May 25, 2012

“Entertainment Tonight” (CBS, 7 – 7:30 p.m.) – Will air an exclusive on the set of “The Bachelorette” during Emily’s date at Dollywood, which will also feature an interview with Dolly Parton.

Guess she's over her dislike of media attention!
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion

+26
Hotmomma
NeonRose
eightfifteen
Jeepers
Ladybug82