SELECT CONTENT

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion

Post by ThankMeLater Mon May 21, 2012 12:31 pm

Jeepers wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:That picture he posted on instagram did he delete it?

With the baby .. It is still there
no the one with him on a boat and everyone said it was taken in bermuda

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 7 Empty Re: Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion

Post by terabithia Mon May 21, 2012 12:34 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Jeepers wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:That picture he posted on instagram did he delete it?

With the baby .. It is still there
no the one with him on a boat and everyone said it was taken in bermuda

It's still there, people are saying he removed the tag that indicated where it was taken or uploaded though. I don't know how to check that.
terabithia
terabithia

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon May 21, 2012 12:38 pm

Lost17 wrote:Finally got to watch it, I thought she looked great...don't think a matronly woman would wear that, just a bit short! giggling Probably because she had the sweater on. Loved the part right before she kisses the wall of guys Taye puckers up right in front of her, funny!

HOPE Kimmel gets something new out of her, at least a good expression or something.

I think some people thought her outfit on GMA wearing the black and red? dress was matronly.
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by ryvetted Mon May 21, 2012 12:44 pm

terabithia wrote:
richmondrose wrote:
If Love_Me confirmed the F1 before the FRC then how do we know if she's 100% correct?

For me the biggest "?" is not that LM is 100% correct but that her source may not be 100% correct before the FRC. As they say in showbiz, " It's not over until the fat lady sings", and so far she she's still in her dressing room.
l

Looks like the FRC was filmed on May 10th. Her source told her that Arie and Sean went home on the 11th and Emily and Jef spent a few days together in a location I'm blanking on. So her source confirmed again after filming was over that Jef is F1. You can think her source is lying, doesn't bother me, but according to her source it was known he'd be her F1 before the FRC and all went according to plan. We don't know if they're engaged, if Love Me knows then she's not saying, maybe at the request of her source (and she's being nice not to rub it in and tease us by saying she knows).

Barbados! And the picture was taken in St. Vincent.

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion - Page 7 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 2:39 pm

San wrote:
Lost17 wrote:Finally got to watch it, I thought she looked great...don't think a matronly woman would wear that, just a bit short! giggling Probably because she had the sweater on. Loved the part right before she kisses the wall of guys Taye puckers up right in front of her, funny!

HOPE Kimmel gets something new out of her, at least a good expression or something.

I think some people thought her outfit on GMA wearing the black and red? dress was matronly.
Ohhh ok, thanks San, so many threads to read today and the past few weeks, they all get a bit jumbled for me sometimes! cheeky

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon May 21, 2012 2:47 pm

Fascinator11 wrote:
Shelby wrote:
San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
MissC wrote:
nutty1 wrote:It seems they want us to think she is NOT in love. :headbanging

That doesn't surprise me. In fact, I was expecting that. :Biggrin:

Cassie clarifying what Emily "meant" makes me think that she has found love IMO

It's what I thought too.

they are soooo predictable

with brad season it was A MUST that the audience knew that brad found love after his first messy season when he went away alone

now the whole emily drama is: Will she EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR find love AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN? so until late they wish us to think no

I think they will play up will Emily choose someone and if that person is ready to be a step dad.

Love_Me posted the confirmed F1 before the FRC. I'm wondering if Emily let Sean go early and was left with Jef. I can see TPTB playing up Jef not being ready for fatherhood and Emily questioning him, like she did with Brad on the LCD.

Side note: I think TPTP should let us right the storyboard because we could probably make it more interesting! :laughingoutlou

this is very difficult to really say because we only heard that "you are gorgeous" "aw thank you!" in the M&G and the hope that he will find her cool

how can we then say that he is not ready to have kids from this lame exchange???

I mean. if people think that because he play skate that he is not ready to be a daddy then people are very judgmental and have a narrow mind IMO

So what? because I like cartoons, I am not mommy material? because I like to play silly in the swimming pool, I am not mommy material? or because a guy like to skate, he is not daddy material

so now... someone please describe me what is the physical type to be a daddy material... that would help us women to be aware and make a conscious choice to pick the naughty guy or the daddy guy

in the end.... we know NOTHING about JEF or SEAN and even ARIE. what they really think of wish at this moment is just speculation from they phisical outside... which irk me if you wanna know...

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 2:53 pm

Shelby wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
Shelby wrote:
San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
MissC wrote:

It's what I thought too.

with brad season it was A MUST that the audience knew that brad found love after his first messy season when he went away alone

now the whole emily drama is: Will she EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR find love AGAINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN? so until late they wish us to think no

I think they will play up will Emily choose someone and if that person is ready to be a step dad.

Love_Me posted the confirmed F1 before the FRC. I'm wondering if Emily let Sean go early and was left with Jef. I can see TPTB playing up Jef not being ready for fatherhood and Emily questioning him, like she did with Brad on the LCD.

Side note: I think TPTP should let us right the storyboard because we could probably make it more interesting! :laughingoutlou

this is very difficult to really say because we only heard that "you are gorgeous" "aw thank you!" in the M&G and the hope that he will find her cool

how can we then say that he is not ready to have kids from this lame exchange???

I mean. if people think that because he play skate that he is not ready to be a daddy then people are very judgmental and have a narrow mind IMO

So what? because I like cartoons, I am not mommy material? because I like to play silly in the swimming pool, I am not mommy material? or because a guy like to skate, he is not daddy material

so now... someone please describe me what is the physical type to be a daddy material... that would help us women to be aware and make a conscious choice to pick the naughty guy or the daddy guy

in the end.... we know NOTHING about JEF or SEAN and even ARIE. what they really think of wish at this moment is just speculation from they phisical outside... which irk me if you wanna know...

Let me clarify. I don't know if Jef is ready to be a father or not, or if any of these men are. I was just saying TPTB will probably play that aspect up since it is a big deal to Emily regardless if Jef or whoever is ready or not. That was a big storyline for Brad and Emily and I suspect it will be again.

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon May 21, 2012 2:55 pm

Fascinator11 wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Fascinator11 wrote:
Shelby wrote:
San wrote:
jello1592 wrote:
MissC wrote:

It's what I thought too.

Let me clarify. I don't know if Jef is ready to be a father or not, or if any of these men are. I was just saying TPTB will probably play that aspect up since it is a big deal to Emily regardless if Jef or whoever is ready or not. That was a big storyline for Brad and Emily and I suspect it will be again.

sorry i should have not quote you as my comment was not directed to you Smiley

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 21, 2012 2:58 pm

I 100% believe Love & her source about Jef being F1. Didn't Diana also come on and verify it? (don't ask me how she knew?)

I still wonder what happened with 2 & 3? What went on at the FRC? Did anyone return? Did she let anyone go early? Did she actually let both of them go and someone returned? I just thing there may be a spin this season.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon May 21, 2012 3:07 pm

nutty1 wrote:I 100% believe Love & her source about Jef being F1. Didn't Diana also come on and verify it? (don't ask me how she knew?)

I still wonder what happened with 2 & 3? What went on at the FRC? Did anyone return? Did she let anyone go early? Did she actually let both of them go and someone returned? I just thing there may be a spin this season.

i think the return is now a boring re-heat thing... the intro if the next bach

i would love an early FR for the F2 like chris and ali

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon May 21, 2012 3:08 pm

Shelby wrote:
nutty1 wrote:I 100% believe Love & her source about Jef being F1. Didn't Diana also come on and verify it? (don't ask me how she knew?)

I agree about the return....just wondering if there will be a spin on it the year?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon May 21, 2012 3:12 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Shelby wrote:

I agree about the return....just wondering if there will be a spin on it the year?

do not think so... why changing a winning formula?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Emily Maynard - Live with Kelly - 5/21 - Discussion

+26
Hotmomma
NeonRose
eightfifteen
Jeepers
Ladybug82