SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:24 pm

noobsleuth wrote:JBF, the more you keeping putting this idea into my head the more I believe it! lol. I thought the possibility was there when you first mentioned it before the episode even aired. You thought maybe Bentley was being a distraction to something that might have happened. After watching the date with the tram scene and the intense music and the "I don't want the night to end and I don't think she wants it to either" VO makes me wonder. JP looked pretty tired in some of those PI's

I know Ben's overnight we be made a big deal of next week on the show but I wouldn't be surprised if both of JP's night time dates lasted until 4am. I think Ashley's first date with Brad (night time) did as well.

IA that JP's dates are lasting into the morning since they start at night, but I can't imagine that they slept together though. Ashley is a little kissing bandit but that's where it stops IMO. Not that they won't during FD or at LCD, but I don't think she'd go there with so many men left now. Whatever they shared seemed primarily emotional to me, JP was definitely about to burst into tears talking about her. Gosh, Ash must feel extremely loved watching all this and hopefully, it's the same or even better between then now.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 10 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 9:34 pm

I think they slept together, (literally not sexually) fully clothed. But I think it was hot, sensual and extremely romantic.

Back to top Go down

Post by DMBFan Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:17 pm

Alanna wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:JBF, the more you keeping putting this idea into my head the more I believe it! lol. I thought the possibility was there when you first mentioned it before the episode even aired. You thought maybe Bentley was being a distraction to something that might have happened. After watching the date with the tram scene and the intense music and the "I don't want the night to end and I don't think she wants it to either" VO makes me wonder. JP looked pretty tired in some of those PI's

I know Ben's overnight we be made a big deal of next week on the show but I wouldn't be surprised if both of JP's night time dates lasted until 4am. I think Ashley's first date with Brad (night time) did as well.

IA that JP's dates are lasting into the morning since they start at night, but I can't imagine that they slept together though. Ashley is a little kissing bandit but that's where it stops IMO. Not that they won't during FD or at LCD, but I don't think she'd go there with so many men left now. Whatever they shared seemed primarily emotional to me, JP was definitely about to burst into tears talking about her. Gosh, Ash must feel extremely loved watching all this and hopefully, it's the same or even better between then now.

If she picked him, I'm thinking that's how she's feeling watching this. Can you imagine if she didn't though?

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:21 pm

DMBFan wrote:
Alanna wrote:

If she picked him, I'm thinking that's how she's feeling watching this. Can you imagine if she didn't though?

If she didn't? Then she's thinking 'time to book a red eye to NYC and quick!' LOL.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:44 pm

Oh, I'm sure a lot is quite innocent here... we've seen all of the camera crews all over the place. Although if you read all of the quotes I dumped in the Fun Times with The Bachelorette 7 thread, you may feel like you need a bath. I don't know why, but this season just brings out the nature of the beast...
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantharose Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:47 pm

noobsleuth wrote:JBF, the more you keeping putting this idea into my head the more I believe it! laugh out loud. I thought the possibility was there when you first mentioned it before the episode even aired. You thought maybe Bentley was being a distraction to something that might have happened. After watching the date with the tram scene and the intense music and the "I don't want the night to end and I don't think she wants it to either" VO makes me wonder. JP looked pretty tired in some of those PI's

And flushed :inlove
Samantharose
Samantharose

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:11 am

JBF wrote:Well Lucas did say she had a glow about her on his date. What was most amusing was how they cleverly edited that line in the previews over a shot of her with JP. I took that as a "hint" that things went even better OFF camera than ON camera with THAT particular date (Jordan's that is, not Lucas). (*cough * cough*) Yes, Chris Harrison was right. She did reach a happy place and was a little arrogant and cocky after that date. Gotta love Chris and his Freudian symbolisms...

Could you expound upon this? I'm not sure which line/shot you are talking about and I would love to get the hint!! giggling

JBF wrote:As you can see, I'm not watching this show with the same eyes as everybody else.

I like seeing it through these eyes too!! Embarassed

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:21 am

LibbyBell wrote:
JBF wrote:Well Lucas did say she had a glow about her on his date. What was most amusing was how they cleverly edited that line in the previews over a shot of her with JP. I took that as a "hint" that things went even better OFF camera than ON camera with THAT particular date (Jordan's that is, not Lucas). (*cough * cough*) Yes, Chris Harrison was right. She did reach a happy place and was a little arrogant and cocky after that date. Gotta love Chris and his Freudian symbolisms...

Could you expound upon this? I'm not sure which line/shot you are talking about and I would love to get the hint!! giggling

Lucas says this during his date. However in a preview before his date and, I think, after Bentley... go to abc.com and see THAT video since the previews are all included with the full broadcast... the line is strategically edited over a very brief clip of her walking with Jordan.

Now, just Dirty Little Me is jumping to :evilgrin: conclusions with that line. Yet a glow is a glow. AND it involves ASHLEY AND JORDAN, nobody else.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by bing2262 Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:24 am

JBF wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

Lucas says this during his date. However in a preview before his date and, I think, after Bentley... go to abc.com and see THAT video since the previews are all included with the full broadcast... the line is strategically edited over a very brief clip of her walking with Jordan.

Now, just Dirty Little Me is jumping to :evilgrin: conclusions with that line. Yet a glow is a glow. AND it involves ASHLEY AND JORDAN, nobody else.

Wasn't Lucas' 1-1 date before JP's date? I don't follow.I agree that after Ashley met with Bentley and got her closure that she was more relaxed /upbeat during the group date and the guys even commented that she seemed happy. My take on this was she felt liberated from guilt and relieved that she did not have strong feelings for Bentley anymore after meeting with him and she can move forward with her quest for Love .JP's date was the last date the night before the Rose Ceremony and she felt exuberant and almost jumped on JP's arms:)
bing2262
bing2262

Female Posts : 1480

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 pm

JBF wrote:
LibbyBell wrote:

Well, i CAN say that I definitely saw the glow on Jordan Paul's face in his PI when he said "tonight was incredible..." and then he was overwhelmed with emotion and all he could do was grin and shrug his shoulders-- he was speechless. I hope we get to see their interactions on their FD. Their edit leaves me wanting to see more. (is that bad of me?!?!) I do think that JP will be confused by Ben's overnight but, I also don't think it will be as great as it is being hyped. And, I guess that will give JP a hurdle to get over and so that he can pursue and "fight" for Ashley.

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jul 05, 2011 11:30 pm

bing2262 wrote:
Wasn't Lucas' 1-1 date before JP's date? I don't follow.I agree that after Ashley met with Bentley and got her closure that she was more relaxed /upbeat during the group date and the guys even commented that she seemed happy. My take on this was she felt liberated from guilt and relieved that she did not have strong feelings for Bentley anymore after meeting with him and she can move forward with her quest for Love .JP's date was the last date the night before the Rose Ceremony and she felt exuberant and almost jumped on JP's arms:)

I was talking about the preview AFTER Bentley and BEFORE Lucas' date in the "coming up next". We first hear Lucas' line in the preview over a shot of her walking with JP. THEN, after commercial time, we go into Lucas' date and hear it again. No, Lucas was NOT talking about her after her date with JP... but Blake did make a similar comment at that time. Yet, it tickled me how they edited that particular line in the preview... just like the recap at the start of the episode when she worried about "finding love" over another shot of JP.

Hopefully, I didn't lose you again.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:24 am

http://popwatch.ew.com/2011/07/12/chris-harrison-the-bachelorette-episode-7-blog/?iid=rcfooter-tv-chris+harrison+'bachelorette'+blog

The next date was with Ben… or was it Constantine again… hmmm… hard to tell them apart! Seriously I know many of you have commented on the fact that they look like they were separated at birth, but if you spend much time with them at all it’s really easy to tell them apart in looks and personality. There really wasn’t a lot to Ben’s date as far as his relationship with Ashley. The two of them are in a great spot and all this date did was move it forward another few positive steps. They have such great chemistry and he knows just what to do and say to put her at ease. There was no question in anybody’s mind that he was getting a rose and a hometown date.

Then came the final dreaded group date of the season. After this week the guys won’t have to endure group dates and they really won’t see each other except at the rose ceremonies. JP was in a foul mood all week and being put on the group date only made it worse. It’s not that he’s necessarily insecure but it’s tough for these guys who care for Ashley at this point to have to watch her date the other guys. JP did deliver the line of the night when he described Ames’ outfit as the “offspring of an ostrich and Elton John”. While JP and Lucas were wallowing in their misery Ames was his usual positive, delightful self. He carried on as if he didn’t have a care in the world and continued to impress Ashley.

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

+45
northernviewer
albean99
GrahamGal
gurlbrit
Bullwinkle