SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:26 am

What the heck does the bolded mean??

"There really wasn’t a lot to Ben’s date as far as his relationship with Ashley. The two of them are in a great spot and all this date did was move it forward another few positive steps. They have such great chemistry and he knows just what to do and say to put her at ease. There was no question in anybody’s mind that he was getting a rose and a hometown date." 😕
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 11 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by DMBFan Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:03 am

mnmhughes wrote:What the heck does the bolded mean??

"There really wasn’t a lot to Ben’s date as far as his relationship with Ashley. The two of them are in a great spot and all this date did was move it forward another few positive steps. They have such great chemistry and he knows just what to do and say to put her at ease. There was no question in anybody’s mind that he was getting a rose and a hometown date." 😕

I wonder if they messed up on the wording "there really wasn't a lot to add to Ben's date..." Sounds a little better than the way it was written. no idea

DMBFan

Female Posts : 1549

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:20 am

CH didn't even mention the connection JP and Ashley had the first few episode's so I take whatever he says with a grain of salt.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Reidiscool Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:21 am

"The next date was with Ben… or was it Constantine again… hmmm… hard to tell them apart! Seriously I know many of you have commented on the fact that they look like they were separated at birth, but if you spend much time with them at all it’s really easy to tell them apart in looks and personality. There really wasn’t a lot to Ben’s date as far as his relationship with Ashley. The two of them are in a great spot and all this date did was move it forward another few positive steps. They have such great chemistry and he knows just what to do and say to put her at ease. There was no question in anybody’s mind that he was getting a rose and a hometown date."

I'm feeling that this is the clue that MF and CH tweeted about pre-show......Connie is Ash's exact physical type and CH mentions in his blog that readers have difficulty telling Ben/Connie apart.

Re the second bold: fit's in with Ash's description of a love that was a "slow burn".
Reidiscool
Reidiscool

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:50 pm

Reidiscool wrote:"The next date was with Ben… or was it Constantine again… hmmm… hard to tell them apart! Seriously I know many of you have commented on the fact that they look like they were separated at birth, but if you spend much time with them at all it’s really easy to tell them apart in looks and personality. There really wasn’t a lot to Ben’s date as far as his relationship with Ashley. The two of them are in a great spot and all this date did was move it forward another few positive steps. They have such great chemistry and he knows just what to do and say to put her at ease. There was no question in anybody’s mind that he was getting a rose and a hometown date."

I'm feeling that this is the clue that MF and CH tweeted about pre-show......Connie is Ash's exact physical type and CH mentions in his blog that readers have difficulty telling Ben/Connie apart.

Re the second bold: fit's in with Ash's description of a love that was a "slow burn".

it made me go hummmmmmmmmm very plausible in fact
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:30 pm

Reidiscool wrote:"The next date was with Ben… or was it Constantine again… hmmm… hard to tell them apart! Seriously I know many of you have commented on the fact that they look like they were separated at birth, but if you spend much time with them at all it’s really easy to tell them apart in looks and personality. There really wasn’t a lot to Ben’s date as far as his relationship with Ashley. The two of them are in a great spot and all this date did was move it forward another few positive steps. They have such great chemistry and he knows just what to do and say to put her at ease. There was no question in anybody’s mind that he was getting a rose and a hometown date."

ding... ding... ding... I think you are spot on here. I have thought this and mentioned here in a response to anders... don't remember where though. giggling Doesn't really matter. I think this was something to definitely consider!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:43 pm

So will connie end up being our dark horse?

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:20 pm

Source: TV Guide

From CH's Weekly TV Guide Interview

OK, back to The Bachelorette. I can't believe Ames is in the final four.
Harrison: I don't necessarily see it with Ames, but I think she's so fascinated by the guy. She's interested and is, like, I got to see this guy's hometown and where he comes from. Maybe it is more of a curiosity at this point than a connection, but she's interested. Like where does he come up with those pants? He's classic and unlike anybody we've ever had on the show — in a good way.

Bachelorette's Harrison on Mickey's accidental exit and next episode's interview with Emily

Will J.P.'s jealousy continue to rear its head?
Harrison: It's kind of a Catch-22 because you're supposed to start falling in love and caring about someone; but if you do, then obviously you don't want them dating a bunch of other guys and you definitely don't want to watch it. I don't think it was showing a bad side of J.P., it wasn't psycho, he explained himself so well and in a very endearing way. And he told it to Ashley which I liked instead of bitching and moaning behind the scenes.

Was Ryan's dismissal in the middle of the date shocking?
Harrison: It really came out of the blue and knocked him on his butt. He was speechless and stunned ... but I think she was just on a roll and ready to make her decisions.

Bachelorette's

Chris Harrison: The men unravel at next week's cocktail party

What about the rumors he's returning?
Harrison: One thing about Ryan is that when he left he was blindsided, so I think for him, above and beyond everybody, he felt he had an incredible connection with her. He definitely left wondering, "How could I have been so wrong and was I so wrong? Was she right in pulling the plug that early and not seeing if there was something else there?" So I think there were a lot of questions left unanswered out there.

Any teases about next week's hometown dates?
Harrison: Constantine's big Greek family is a phenomenal date, the country will be captivated by Ames to see what stock this guy came from and with Ben this is where you'll see the dark horse maybe move forward.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jul 12, 2011 3:23 pm

Any teases about next week's hometown dates?
Harrison: Constantine's big Greek family is a phenomenal date, the country will be captivated by Ames to see what stock this guy came from and with Ben this is where you'll see the dark horse maybe move forward.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see affraid
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:04 pm

anders wrote:Any teases about next week's hometown dates?

I'm thinking that Ch is referring to Constantine as the darkhorse. There's that pesky word maybe that comes after.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by cfck2222 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:07 pm

Kelad9 wrote:
anders wrote:Any teases about next week's hometown dates?

I'm thinking that Ch is referring to Constantine as the darkhorse. There's that pesky word maybe that comes after.

I don't understand? It seems very clear to me that CH is specifically referring to Ben as the one where we'll "see the dark horse maybe move forward."

He defended JP but said nothing about his HTD in his tease for next week.
cfck2222
cfck2222

Back to top Go down

Post by chaslom4 Tue Jul 12, 2011 4:10 pm

Ben's HTD will be another Chris L. type HTD. jmo
chaslom4
chaslom4

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

+45
northernviewer
albean99
GrahamGal
gurlbrit
Bullwinkle