SELECT CONTENT

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:45 am

Love_Me wrote:Maybe Ryan declares that he loves her and she doesn't feel the same. So even though it is hard she sends him home now rather then later. Then something she says make him feel confused and TPTB fly him to Fiji so he can get the closure he needs to move on.
That makes the most sense, Love_me. It will be hard for me to watch, just like it was with Reid. I hate that Ryan will be heart broken and I'll feel the same way about the F2, if he is heart broken. I always do.

Back to top Go down

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

Post by dee Tue Jun 28, 2011 2:51 am

Gina wrote:
Love_Me wrote:Maybe Ryan declares that he loves her and she doesn't feel the same. So even though it is hard she sends him home now rather then later. Then something she says make him feel confused and TPTB fly him to Fiji so he can get the closure he needs to move on.
That makes the most sense, Love_me. It will be hard for me to watch, just like it was with Reid. I hate that Ryan will be heart broken and I'll feel the same way about the F2, if he is heart broken. I always do.
I'm still baffled that Dino is f3. I guess maybe Ames and Ryan fell for her and she felt bad for not returning the feelings? But I don't know why she would regret sending a guy home and wants him to come back if she didn't return any feelings. I'm guessing Ames and Ryan's situations would be different. I mean, it's not like Ames comes back again lol. at least he better not.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Kelad9 Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:10 am

CarrieAlexander wrote:Chris Harrison Blog's episode 6:
This episode had a lot of highs and many lows for Ashley. You’ve all had very strong opinions about Bentley this season, both good and bad. I want to deal with all this episode had to offer, but first I want to give you some updates on things we have coming up in the very near future for you. First of all, we have wrapped the first part of production on Bachelor Pad 2. It is incredible and will far surpass anything we came close to producing last summer. From start to finish this show will entertain like never before. We will also be bringing you what we’re calling “Bachelor Updates” on our most popular couples. The first you will see on Monday, July 11th. I sit down and talk to Emily who is speaking publicly for the first time about her relationship with Brad. I know all of you have had tons of questions about Brad and Emily, and their silence has only added fuel to the tabloid fire. Emily and Brad wanted to remain silent until the time was right for them to speak. That time is now, and you will see and hear all next Monday night.

As for the current season of The Bachelorette, I don’t think we’ve had a more emotional episode yet. Hong Kong is a beautiful city and we were all looking forward to getting there, but we knew what lay ahead at first was going to be rough. I understand that many of you felt like this Bentley thing dragged on a little too long. We actually would have loved to have put an end to this last week in Chiang Mai, but logistically that just wasn’t possible. One of the problems of shooting halfway around the world is you just can’t hop on a plane and get there in one or even two days. Because of travel and the time difference, we had to wait until we all got to Hong Kong. I did my best to give Ashley the ammunition she needed for her encounter with Bentley. I urged her to not let him be “Bentley” again. Don’t let him get away with talking for an hour, giving what I’m guessing he thinks is his sexy look and saying absolutely nothing meaningful. Turns out, that’s exactly what he did. The guy has an amazing talent for saying nothing in such a sincere way it’s hard to tell you’ve actually just heard nothing. The good news is Ashley was prepared this time and called him on his nonsense and sent the dude packing. So the long and short of it is Ashley is good and Bentley is gone. But that was really just the beginning of this episode. What lay ahead was much more important.

Ashley’s date with Lucas was a good one, but I’m still not sold on the chemistry between them. I’d like to get your thoughts on a man asking permission to kiss a girl. I have my theory on this, but I’d like to get your opinion — is it romantic or insecure? The group date was very cool. Having never been to Hong Kong, I never knew that just outside one of the busiest cities in the world are some of the most beautiful exotic beaches in the world. One thing I really noticed on the group date was how many guys admitted they were falling for Ashley. Ames, Ben F. and Ryan are all falling hard for her. The one thing I can’t quite understand is why Ryan drives these guys crazy. Sometimes there’s just people that rub you the wrong way, and he just must be one of those guys. Ashley’s one-on-one date with JP was very interesting, specifically how good their chemistry seems to be. (Side note: I want to bring up another question for you ladies to answer this week. Why do all women ask men when they cried last? Is it to make sure they are sensitive or to show that they can be vulnerable? Seems to be a very common question women ask men on dates.)

After telling JP about Bentley, Ashley was really feeling really good. But she had a very different reaction when telling the guys which lead to a total meltdown at the cocktail party. Confident men like JP, Ames, Ben F and Ryan had no problem with Ashley and were very cool about the whole thing. Most of the guys that got upset calmed down after a while — except Mickey, that is. I honestly don’t think he meant to leave, but he ended up talking himself into a decision he couldn’t get out of and next thing he knew, he was on a boat and headed back home. All in all it was a rocky night and a rocky episode, but Ashley has come out the other side a better, stronger woman and the guys that remain are definitely all here for the right reasons. As you saw in the tease at the end of the show, what remains is an amazing tale you will really enjoy watching. In the meantime check out more Bachelorette extras on our official website thebachelor.tv and you can always find me on twitter @chrisbharrison.

This statement makes me worry that there may be trouble down the road for JP and Ashley. Maybe JP was fine with Bentley's return at first but then the guys' concerned were all valid reasons that made him rethink everything? who knows.

Kelad9

Female Posts : 1107

http://kelad9.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by sjcaligurl Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:52 am

RS reacted pretty strongly to people questioning his spoiler about JP but I don't know. If anything, I think JP could just get scared. This process moves so fast and some people want to slam on the breaks when they get spooked.

What is the deal with him in the yellow shirt in what looks like the Bachelor mansion in some of the PIs on his date w/Ashley. Maybe something has happened since the FRC.

I think they just could be trying to trick people since it seems oh so obvious that JP is the leading man.

Ryan is a nice enough guy but he is a cheese-ball. He's from the same general area as Kasey Kahl so maybe it's a local trait. They are both strange guys. I think he is going to be crushed when she eliminates him and producers know how to manipulate them into going back for a second chance. Jeremy said they did it to him and if they can con a guy like Reid into it, they are pretty good. I'm thinking it's him that shows up at the FRC and gets her really upset.

We'll just have to wait and see.

sjcaligurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Bloomers Tue Jun 28, 2011 10:20 am

dee wrote:
Love_Me wrote:
Confident men like JP, Ames, Ben F and Ryan

Again, I am puzzled why Ryan is cut before the HTD's.
I guess hence the, "I really regret sending him home. I miss him. I can't believe he came all the way to fiji to see me" from Ashley. Something's going to go down during Taiwan.

Maybe she essentially does the same thing to Ryan ( the ... type thing) that Bentley did to her in that she didn't completely give him closure in some way so that he feels that he should come back?
The theme would fit in. Bentley did it to her, and she inadvertently does it to someone else.

When you encourage someone in the present, you help that person to become successful in the future.
Bloomers
Bloomers

Back to top Go down

Post by NCGalBecca Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:39 pm

Could this blog get anymore bland and unsubstantial? Maybe it's because he finally gets the readers aren't buying what he's selling anymore so why bother. In the comments area, EW readers have specifically called him out for weeks re: his involvement in the whole Bent thing and he skirts by it with benign references. Contrast this to Jeff Propst who often addresses the feedback that he is receiving and often defends himself or a certain tactic that the show has taken.

One faces the future with one's past. - Pearl Buck
NCGalBecca
NCGalBecca

Female Posts : 1904

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Tue Jun 28, 2011 12:44 pm

NCGalBecca wrote:Could this blog get anymore bland and unsubstantial? Maybe it's because he finally gets the readers aren't buying what he's selling anymore so why bother. In the comments area, EW readers have specifically called him out for weeks re: his involvement in the whole Bent thing and he skirts by it with benign references. Contrast this to Jeff Propst who often addresses the feedback that he is receiving and often defends himself or a certain tactic that the show has taken.

Ugh I know! It's not like he has to do very much for the show; "Gentlemen, Ashley, this is the final rose of the night", play armchair psychologist to Ash, and write this blog. Oh and fly around with his wife to beautiful places and relax with production. He could at least put a little effort into the blogs.
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 28, 2011 8:56 pm

Bloomers wrote:
dee wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I guess hence the, "I really regret sending him home. I miss him. I can't believe he came all the way to fiji to see me" from Ashley. Something's going to go down during Taiwan.

Maybe she essentially does the same thing to Ryan ( the ... type thing) that Bentley did to her in that she didn't completely give him closure in some way so that he feels that he should come back?
The theme would fit in. Bentley did it to her, and she inadvertently does it to someone else.

I think of all the guys, Ryan has been the one from the moment his journey started on this show to let her know he is there for her, glad she is the b'ette etc. There has not been a single instance that I can think of that Ryan is there for the journey but for Ashley. She owed him a good solid explanation for his elimination.
Heck she has taken "I'm done" and "Not sure if I can see myself marry this girl" Constantine to the F3 ! Hopefully she sees her bad choices and actions and regrets them in a season she has termed as "No Regrets". Ugh.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:08 pm

I find it interesting that Chris H use seems with the chemistry of JP and Ashley that is not good at all.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
dee wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I think of all the guys, Ryan has been the one from the moment his journey started on this show to let her know he is there for her, glad she is the b'ette etc. There has not been a single instance that I can think of that Ryan is there for the journey but for Ashley. She owed him a good solid explanation for his elimination.
Heck she has taken "I'm done" and "Not sure if I can see myself marry this girl" Constantine to the F3 ! Hopefully she sees her bad choices and actions and regrets them in a season she has termed as "No Regrets". Ugh.
If Ashley really did give Ryan a "..." then she'll look really bad. Or maybe the producers wanted to do that. lol, might as well throw every party under the bus.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:12 pm

dee wrote:
nd4reality wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
dee wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

If Ashley really did give Ryan a "..." then she'll look really bad. Or maybe the producers wanted to do that. lol, might as well throw every party under the bus.

Ryan's elimination and return might have everything to do with closure as well as Ryan being set up as the next Bachelor. JMHO
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by ironcat Tue Jun 28, 2011 9:20 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Bloomers wrote:
dee wrote:
Love_Me wrote:

I think the problem is that Ashley, try as she might, just wasn't feeling "it" with Ryan, and it's hard to say that to somebody, especially when you're as conversationally challenged as she is. What she should have told him was that she sensed that he was really falling for her, but she had developed much stronger feelings for someone else there, and didn't want to hurt him further. I doubt she was able to articulate that (or maybe the producers didn't want her to, so he'd have a reason to come back for his Bachelor audition).

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Harrison's Blog - Discussion

+45
northernviewer
albean99
GrahamGal
gurlbrit
Bullwinkle