SELECT CONTENT

Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LITW2 - Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion

Post by provenceguy Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:12 pm

From Ben on Twitter:

ben clark ‏@clarkythetitan 2 Jul

In under 4 months ill marry the greatest most beautiful person in the world - Michelle Sacco!!! Its almost here
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

LITW2 - Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion  - Page 3 Empty Re: Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion

Post by julychild Mon Jul 08, 2013 6:24 pm

provenceguy wrote:From Ben on Twitter:

ben clark ‏@clarkythetitan 2 Jul

In under 4 months ill marry the greatest most beautiful person in the world - Michelle Sacco!!! Its almost here

Yay!! Congrats to them.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:49 pm

ben clark ‏@clarkythetitan 23 Sep

4 weeks till I'm married! BOOM
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1898

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 24, 2013 5:15 pm

provenceguy wrote:ben clark ‏@clarkythetitan 23 Sep

I'm surprised that the network just didn't bring this show back.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Sep 24, 2013 6:01 pm

provenceguy wrote:ben clark ‏@clarkythetitan 23 Sep

Wow! I recall watching the shows online and was rooting for this couple to win. So funny. I would have never expected them to get married.

Are they the only ones from this show to marry?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Wed Oct 23, 2013 8:41 pm

Looks like Ben and Michelle are getting married this Saturday. Congratulations! :married 

ben clark ‏@clarkythetitan 20 Oct
6 days till the wedding! family get in from England tomorrow! LET THE WHIRL WIND BEGIN. #wedding #clarksinthewild
atem - as far as I know they are.
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Mirzam Tue Oct 29, 2013 2:47 pm

Wedding photo!

LITW2 - Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion  - Page 3 941300_541775215907830_649216404_n
Mirzam
Mirzam

Female Posts : 3061

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 30, 2013 2:05 pm

Great photo, happy for them!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jan 03, 2015 6:28 pm

Yanina Beccaria ‏@yaninabeccaria  41m41 minutes ago
Less than 2 weeks! #LITW #IDo

LITW2 - Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion  - Page 3 B6c9We9IIAA6xIr

Wedding Details

Ceremony Location:

Sublime Samana, Playa Coson,   Las Terranas, Samana

HM Fund

YaninaKen

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 2:50 pm

We don't have enough room in the banner to celebrate all the weddings/anniversaries!! sad

Yanina Beccaria
‏@yaninabeccaria
Las Terrenas bound to get hitched! #kenandyanina
Reply Retweet Favorite
More
LITW2 - Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion  - Page 3 B7FM16cIQAAUk3f

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71486

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:18 pm

Thanks GA!...i share your sentiment....wish we have more free space to celebrate the weddings!!.. Praying

They are still one of my fav. The mature ones. They had taken their needed time to overcome the distance barrier. Im so happy for them cheerleader

for me, One of their priceless loving moments was when Yanina treat ken with face mask in an afternoon session. It was touching and hilarious at the same time!.. giggling .

Maybe us fans can bring their memorable moments over here to celebrate their love and the upcoming wedding... :wedding

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:31 pm

So happy and excited for them!!!!!!! sweet kiss They are an adorable couple. They took their time, travelled around the world not just at the end of the show but to many places after and Yanina moved to Florida some time ago to cut down on all the travelling back and forth on weekends.
In fact Ken took Yanina back to the location where the show was filmed to propose to her!! How sweet is that!!
Love this couple!! Jumping hearts

LITW2 - Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion  - Page 3 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion

+12
GuardianAngel
Mirzam
julychild
shoepie
LoveDovez