SELECT CONTENT

Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

LITW2 - Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:46 pm

Brill wrote:So happy and excited for them!!!!!!! sweet kiss They are an adorable couple.  They took their time, travelled around the world not just at the end of the show but to many places after and Yanina moved to Florida some time ago to cut down on all the travelling back and forth on weekends.
In fact Ken took Yanina back to the location where the show was filmed to propose to her!! How sweet is that!!
Love this couple!! Jumping hearts

Yes! I remember when she tweeted that. Here it is. :wedding cheerstoyou

Yanina Beccaria @yaninabeccaria · 14 Dec 2013
This is where we first said "hi", and where I just said "yes" @kabarrington #PlayaRincon #LITW2
LITW2 - Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion  - Page 4 BbedNBVCIAAJf0M

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

LITW2 - Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jan 11, 2015 3:58 pm

I could do without the goofy interviewer but here's a youtube shortly after the finale aired.

Yanina Beccaria @yaninabeccaria  ·  27 Jul 2012
Fun interview with @elliottharris and @kabarrington.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Y4vE8iC0fk …

Ken and Yanina win "Love in the Wild" 2012
Ken Barrington and Yanina Beccaria chat with Elliott Harris about winning the 2012 version of summer reality show "Love in the Wild" on July 24, 2012, at a v...
View on web

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Jan 11, 2015 7:09 pm

I'm happy for them. Looking forward to seeing pics.

I'm also happy for Chase & Summer on their engagement.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:11 am

albean99 wrote:I'm happy for them. Looking forward to seeing pics.

wow!... i dont know about Chase and Summer..so excited!..TY for the updates albean..

Speaking of LITW season 2 couples, could someone pls enlight me, whether Ben and Michelle is really donezo at this point?. TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:03 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

wow!... i dont know about Chase and Summer..so excited!..TY for the updates albean..

Speaking of LITW season 2 couples, could someone pls enlight me, whether Ben and Michelle is really donezo at this point?. TIA!

They are dunzo judging by tweets and various SM activity. sad

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

They are dunzo judging by tweets and various SM activity. sad

TY GA...too bad..they are an antic couple... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:28 pm

Soooooooooo neat!!!  From Yanina.
Ken and Yanina 's wedding in Las Terrenas.
Our guests got to participate in a fun adventure scavenger hunt similar to what contestants experienced during the taping Love in the Wild Season 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd9qJppChGY&feature=youtu.be

Wedding tomorrow!! :married

LITW2 - Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion  - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:33 pm

Brill wrote:Soooooooooo neat!!!  From Yanina.
Ken and Yanina 's wedding in Las Terrenas.
Our guests got to participate in a fun adventure scavenger hunt similar to what contestants experienced during the taping Love in the Wild Season 2.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qd9qJppChGY&feature=youtu.be

Wedding tomorrow!! :married

T4Share Brill!..im so excited....!....LITW is still the best as a reality TV matchmaker for its contestants! giggling . yes

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:40 pm

Thanks Brill!! What a great idea! I tried to see if I recognized anyone on their season, but it was too fast. I'm looking forward to wedding pics!

I know it's been said many times, but this was such an awesome show its too bad it wasn't picked up again.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 21, 2015 9:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Brill!! What a great idea! I tried to see if I recognized anyone on their season, but it was too fast. I'm looking forward to wedding pics!

I know it's been said many times, but this was such an awesome show its too bad it wasn't picked up again.

on 2: 58 mark: i see Chase and Summer in red outfit!.. :Nod:. Next bride and groom?

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 10:31 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Thanks Brill!! What a great idea! I tried to see if I recognized anyone on their season, but it was too fast. I'm looking forward to wedding pics!

on 2: 58  mark: i see Chase and Summer in red outfit!.. :Nod:. Next bride and groom?

They got engaged in September.

Chase ‏@AaronMChase Sep 29
Happiest day of my life, so far! Happy to be engaged to this beautiful one! @Summer_Mack pic.twitter.com/VKccHigCug
LITW2 - Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion  - Page 4 ByudVvfCUAAzVfF

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:44 pm

Sorry for the double post. I tweeted Yanina telling her fans are waiting for pics, and shortly after, this! :wedding :wedding

Yanina Beccaria@yaninabeccaria

Ken and Yanina's Wedding: https://youtu.be/vbQmG-MofH8?a  via @YouTube

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ken & Yanina - Love in the Wild 2 - Discussion

+12
GuardianAngel
Mirzam
julychild
shoepie
LoveDovez