SELECT CONTENT

Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:42 am

Thanks guys, I love the support here! bowdown

Back to top Go down

Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 6 Empty Re: Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by Admin Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:43 am

Sophie, :Clap: Awesome!!
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:49 am

:hug:
San wrote:Sophie, :Clap: Awesome!!

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:51 am

Good job Sophie: loved the defecting to Team Kalon and dumb and dumber- so perfect!!
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 9:52 am

shannonmac wrote:

Good job Sophie: loved the defecting to Team Kalon and dumb and dumber- so perfect!!

Thank you very much! I am not naturally funny LOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:17 am

sophienette wrote:Here I go Smiley

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2012/06/07/the-bachelorette-episode-04-%E2%80%93-silence-is-golden/

tu as super bien résumé les points essentiels!!! funny and straight to the point!!! yes

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 10:46 am

Merci!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 07, 2012 2:23 pm

Guy in Austin's blog is up

http://www.guyinaustin.blogspot.com/

"Nice work, Jef."

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jun 07, 2012 3:20 pm

That was a funny blog!
Seems the general consensus all around is that Arie, Jef & Sean stand out as decent guys, in most blogs I have read

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by M2221 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:30 am

http://www.thegivingsteve.com/i-watched-kjrm-with-kjrm/

Found the above very interesting. Didn't know where to put it! I wouldn't really call him a 'Fan'...
M2221
M2221

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:43 am

M2221 wrote:http://www.thegivingsteve.com/i-watched-kjrm-with-kjrm/

Found the above very interesting. Didn't know where to put it! I wouldn't really call him a 'Fan'...

That is weird.. I don't understand all of it. This person was invited to a party that Kalon gave and he asked Kalon questions concerning the show? I don't really believe that.

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:59 am

Actually thought that was very interesting. The part about Emily being dumb sounds like sour grapes, but I believe about how unreal the show is.
This line cracked me up:
Kalon’s clique on the show likened the cast of Bachelorette to the NFL organization. He, Arie, and Jef comprised the brains of the group, or the “team owners,” the jock guys are all the “football players,” and the weirdo dudes who have somehow fallen through the cracks are the “waterboys.”

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers

+28
Ladybug82
luluvega
Rosepetal
copyman12
M2221