SELECT CONTENT

Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 13, 2012 10:10 am

-SarahP wrote:
M2221 wrote:http://www.thegivingsteve.com/i-watched-kjrm-with-kjrm/

Found the above very interesting. Didn't know where to put it! I wouldn't really call him a 'Fan'...

That is weird.. I don't understand all of it. This person was invited to a party that Kalon gave and he asked Kalon questions concerning the show? I don't really believe that.

Could be very true- this guy knew Kalon and i believe wrote about him before he even came on the show. He can't stand Kalon to say the least. He took excerpts of this "self-autobio" that Kalon wrote about himself banging women in LA. I read it and it showed what a jerk Kalon is.
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers

Post by copyman12 Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:48 pm

Found the above very interesting. Didn't know where to put it! I wouldn't really call him a 'Fan'...

Now it says "site unavailable" Hmmmmmmm

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:50 pm

copyman12 wrote:

I just read it not more then 10 minutes ago. I guess TPTB didn't like what the article was saying.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by luluvega Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:47 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
copyman12 wrote:

I just read it not more then 10 minutes ago. I guess TPTB didn't like what the article was saying.

I can see why. Kalon basically outed the "scripted" factor of the show by saying that there were writers on staff and that Emily was given lines to say on camera.

luluvega

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 13, 2012 1:56 pm

I can see the blog when I click the link... no idea
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Wed Jun 13, 2012 2:05 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:I can see the blog when I click the link... no idea

Your right! It's back up!
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:30 pm

luluvega wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
copyman12 wrote:

I can see why. Kalon basically outed the "scripted" factor of the show by saying that there were writers on staff and that Emily was given lines to say on camera.

You mean she doesn't REALLY know all that stuff about the Moon Gate, the Love Clock, Big Ben and lest we forget, West...........Minster Abbey? :winkie:

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:34 pm

RichLP wrote:
luluvega wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:
copyman12 wrote:

You mean she doesn't REALLY know all that stuff about the Moon Gate, the Love Clock, Big Ben and lest we forget, West...........Minster Abbey? :winkie:

Yah a uh uh this is where the prince and his princess uh uh what's her name kissed cheerdance

Back to top Go down

Post by bilolo Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:49 am

Top 10 Quotes From The Bachelorette Episode 6: "If Ryan Is The Next Bachelor, Then The Bachelorette Is a Mirror"
about 7 hours ago by Gina Carbone

Remember when it was a bad thing to be cornered by a guy in a dark alley? Oh, Arie Luyendyk, Jr., the rules just don't apply to you and your sextacular (and witty!) ways. Our imaginations are still busy against that wall in Dubrovnik, but you go ahead and read these 10 quotes from The Bachelorette Season 8, Episode 6. And take Emily Maynard with you, m’kay? She’s kind of in the way...

10. Emily: "I'm really bummed out Travis Pope didn't take his shirt off. I've been wondering, like, what's underneath that shirt?"
Shelly the Egg’s cousin? Or one of Ryan's sassy white tank tops?

9. Emily: “Brave is about a girl who is trying to figure out her place in the world. I like to think it's kind of like what I'm doing to."
Um, isn't the Brave girl trying *not* to get married and have babies and you're trying to get married and pregnant ASAP?

8. Ryan Bowers: "Every man should believe his wife is a trophy."
Emily: "Trophies don't talk back."

In that case, Ryan should work on being the perfect trophy husband.

7. Arie: "Last week it's a dress. This week it's a kilt."
Next week it's a muumuu. After that — birthday suit. And you’ll still be riding that donkey, so … prepare.

6. Emily: "I'm not gonna lie, it was impressive. Sean looked friggin' hot."
Genetically gifted Hulk smash log!

5. Emily: "I just love being around you."
Arie: "I love you being around you. I wish I could just steal you away."

Well, you know, if she’s busy, [shuffles feet], you could steal *us* away...

4. Arie: "Ryan is a [bleep]. That's all I can really say."
Perhaps if you tried writing a seven-page letter or a 12-point list you’d have more to say...

3. Chris Bukowski [on Ryan]: "It takes the guy three hours to get ready. I mean, he shaves his legs and plucks his finger hairs and stuff."
Ah. Perhaps this explains the ladies tank top.

2. Jef Holm [to Emily]: "Can I tell you a secret? I'm frickin’ crazy about you."
Squee! Now share the secret of your gravity-defying hair...

1. Arie: "If Ryan is the next Bachelor then the Bachelorette is a mirror."
If the next Bachelorette were literally a mirror it would still probably show more personality than Bachelor Ben!Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers - Page 7 Ryanbowerstank-3807196745007720448
bilolo
bilolo

Female Posts : 2995

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:18 am

Lincee had another great blog at ihategreenbeans.com!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by moonpie Wed Jun 20, 2012 6:47 am

Another funny recap from Ben F's buddy:

lostangelesblog.wordpress.com
moonpie
moonpie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 03, 2012 9:31 pm

Here is my latest, before I leave for 3 weeks! Enjoy the rest of the season!!!!

http://t.co/1wCw4l38

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Fan Blogs - Discussion and Spoilers

+28
Ladybug82
luluvega
Rosepetal
copyman12
M2221