SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 60 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

Post by missmilano Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:07 pm

RichLP wrote:As if living in Miami isn't bad enough already...

Jake Pavelka ‏@jakepavelka1
Relaxing in West Palm and then headed down further south.

Well, just glad he said he was heading further south since I live in the Orlando area giggling

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 60 Avatar2Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 60 276-4Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 60 Test2
missmilano
missmilano

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 60 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

Post by pavalygurl Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Oy Vey!

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:23 pm

Blow the bridges Rich...Miami no needs the Cheeseman. No mejores.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:29 pm

Shoesies wrote:

Blow the bridges Rich...Miami no needs the Cheeseman. No mejores.

LOL THAT'S the problem... They're too busy watching out for boats coming ashore from the SOUTH! The roads from the North are wide open!!! duh

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Tue Jun 19, 2012 7:36 pm

For the love of all that's holy, please keep him on the east coast. If I hear he's getting anywhere near Alligator Alley, I'll have no choice but to alert the State Highway Patrol!
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:20 pm

You crack me up. Jake is my LEAST favorite all time public figure. NOT just least favorite Bachelor. I alway thought he looked like this character Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 60 Edgar-men-in-black...

Like an alien in an "Edgar Suit." He is an alien attempting to mimic human behaviors, I'm convinced.

jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:23 pm

jlccaz wrote:

You crack me up. Jake is my LEAST favorite all time public figure. NOT just least favorite Bachelor. I alway thought he looked like this character Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 60 Edgar-men-in-black...

Like an alien in an "Edgar Suit." He is an alien attempting to mimic human behaviors, I'm convinced.

giggling
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:32 pm

Is the designer Randi Rahm making many of Emily's dresses for this season, like she did for Ashley's season? Maybe we can ask her if she designed Emily's FRC dress?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Tattina Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:35 pm

InStyle
The Bachelorette Exclusive: Emily Maynard on Her $12,500 Randi Rahm Dress

We’re asking Emily Maynard about her favorite outfit from each episode of The Bachelorette this season! This week, the sage green Randi Rahm A-line dress (worth $12,500) from her date with Sean to the Tower of London topped her list. ”When in my normal, everyday life would I ever get to wear such a fancy dress?” Maynard told InStyle.com. “I couldn’t even entertain the idea of putting a coat over such a fabulous outfit, so instead I nearly froze to death. But on the bright side, I got to feel like royalty all night!” Maynard, who already admitted she loves anything with sequins, is now even more obsessed. “I’m now thinking I need to either start going to fancy parties more often just to have an excuse to wear dresses like that, or maybe just have all of Ricki’s friends over for fancy tea parties on Friday nights.” Tell us: Did you like her look?
Tattina
Tattina

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Tue Jun 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Tattina wrote:InStyle

We’re asking Emily Maynard about her favorite outfit from each episode of The Bachelorette this season! This week, the sage green Randi Rahm A-line dress (worth $12,500) from her date with Sean to the Tower of London topped her list. ”When in my normal, everyday life would I ever get to wear such a fancy dress?” Maynard told InStyle.com. “I couldn’t even entertain the idea of putting a coat over such a fabulous outfit, so instead I nearly froze to death. But on the bright side, I got to feel like royalty all night!” Maynard, who already admitted she loves anything with sequins, is now even more obsessed. “I’m now thinking I need to either start going to fancy parties more often just to have an excuse to wear dresses like that, or maybe just have all of Ricki’s friends over for fancy tea parties on Friday nights.” Tell us: Did you like her look?

So maybe she did make the FRC dress?
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jun 19, 2012 10:18 pm

mnmhughes wrote:
Tattina wrote:InStyle

So maybe she did make the FRC dress?

Emily should look fabulous for her chosen one...no denying that she's got the figure to wear those beautiful dresses... *soupir*
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:01 pm

rotfl maybe you should stand at the Miami border with a sniper gun and camoflauge...
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 62 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

+99
beader
GrahamGal
noobsleuth
lori8481
northernviewer