SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 61 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

Post by ryvetted Wed Jun 20, 2012 2:05 pm

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 61 Em-1
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 61 Em2-2

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 61 GIFBDayCupcake
ryvetted
ryvetted

Female Posts : 4022

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 61 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:01 pm

Someone tweeted reality Steve that Jef's twitter as become protected. What does that mean? Like private ?

Back to top Go down

Post by yumyum1 Wed Jun 20, 2012 3:08 pm

Bloven wrote:Someone tweeted reality Steve that Jef's twitter as become protected. What does that mean? Like private ?

I just checked. It's still public/not protected.

@StephTweets - Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.  :Smiley:

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:39 pm

New Jef tweets

Tweets
15m Jef Holm ‏@jefholm
@danielam894 thanks! And my hair looks good because I wash it with People Water!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 61 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:41 pm

New Jef tweets

8:22 PM - 20 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
3h SHA_Fan ‏@SHA_Fan1
@jefholm Gossip Mags say you're a party animal with love on the rocks. Say it ain't so. #LovinTeamJem
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
4:58 PM - 20 Jun 12 via Mobile Web · Details
18m Jef Holm ‏@jefholm
@SHA_Fan1 They're called gossip mags for a reason. I would love to know where they think I'm partying because I didn't get the invite!
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:42 pm

New Jef Tweets
8:20 PM - 20 Jun 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Details
53m Krystal Childrey ‏@L0v3_krys
i hate days that @jefholm doesn't tweet... his tweets make my day.
Expand
Reply Retweet Favorite
25m Jef Holm ‏@jefholm
@L0v3_krys so nice of you...thanks!

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8 - Page 61 MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:46 pm

yumyum1 wrote:
Bloven wrote:Someone tweeted reality Steve that Jef's twitter as become protected. What does that mean? Like private ?

I just checked. It's still public/not protected.

Thanks!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:47 pm

shannonmac wrote:New Jef tweets

3h SHA_Fan ‏@SHA_Fan1
@jefholm Gossip Mags say you're a party animal with love on the rocks. Say it ain't so. #LovinTeamJem
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
18m Jef Holm ‏@jefholm
@SHA_Fan1 They're called gossip mags for a reason. I would love to know where they think I'm partying because I didn't get the invite!

Ummmmmm did he not just give everything away? Thar article alludes to him winner

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:54 pm

Bloven wrote:
shannonmac wrote:New Jef tweets

3h SHA_Fan ‏@SHA_Fan1
Collapse
Reply Retweet Favorite
18m Jef Holm ‏@jefholm

Ummmmmm did he not just give everything away? Thar article alludes to him winner

So which part(s) of the article does he consider just gossip?
1. The parts about him being F1?
2. The part about him being a party animal?
3. The part about their love being on the rocks?
4. All of the above?
5. Some of the above?

Last edited by beader on Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:58 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : to fix quote)

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:56 pm

@ultragrl23
@cassielambert just heard u use to date arie! Glad u and emily r on speaking terms again can't wait to c that episode!

@cassielambert
@ultragrl23 We've always been on speaking terms. It's been exaggerated by the tabloids. I love @EmilyMaynard & always want the best for her.

@cassielambert
#bachelorette Chris Harrison on Cassie Lambert, Arie Luyendyk Jr. p.ost.im/p/ecjpNf. Finally some articles are getting the story right.

‘The Bachelorette’: Chris Harrison on Cassie Lambert, Arie Luyendyk Jr.

On Monday night’s episode of “The Bachelorette,” we are going to start to see Arie Luyendyk Jr. become the focus for Emily Maynard in a way that he hasn’t been all season — a lightning rod for conflict. As the preview video during this past episode showed, she confronts producer Cassie Lambert about when she dated the IndyCar driver, and why she didn’t ever bother to tell her until this point in the season. Isn’t it possible that she just wanted Emily to form her own opinion of Arie without complicating it in any way since Cassie and Arie’s “relationship” only lasted a few weeks and was years ago?

Regardless of what happens with Arie, show host Chris Harrison is promising that we will have an opportunity to get some sort of full explanation about the whole situation when it comes up in the episode. Speaking to TV Guide, he does his best to lay out the situation as something that is far different than any other behind-the-scenes scandal that has played out:

“Next week is the most romantic week, but also very intense. Emily does find out about the relationship Arie had with our producer and we deal with that. It’s very straightforward, we show clips and raw footage, we just show viewers what we have and the conversation that took place. It was a decision of whether we sweep it under the rug and act like it didn’t happen? We want to show people that yes there was something there, but it wasn’t the biggest calamity in the history of the show.”

At the end of the day, the only thing Cassie and Arie likely did wrong in Emily’s eyes was not disclosing the relationship sooner. The two dated years ago, and not even for a very long time, so it really wasn’t something that would affect Emily. Plus, it’s really hard to question whether or not the guy is interested in Emily at this point — he would probably get down on one knee and propose to her right now if he could.

Do you think that this relationship from the past is really going to jeopardize Emily’s relationship with Arie in a big way or should Emily not let past relationships influence her decision? Just for fun, we’ve embedded the newest video chapter in the show spoof “Burning Love” below.
http://cartermatt.com/21953/the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-on-cassie-lambert-arie-luyendyk-jr/
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderred Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:05 pm

Archer23 wrote:
@ultragrl23
@cassielambert just heard u use to date arie! Glad u and emily r on speaking terms again can't wait to c that episode!

@cassielambert
@ultragrl23 We've always been on speaking terms. It's been exaggerated by the tabloids. I love @EmilyMaynard & always want the best for her.

@cassielambert
#bachelorette Chris Harrison on Cassie Lambert, Arie Luyendyk Jr. p.ost.im/p/ecjpNf. Finally some articles are getting the story right.

‘The Bachelorette’: Chris Harrison on Cassie Lambert, Arie Luyendyk Jr.

On Monday night’s episode of “The Bachelorette,” we are going to start to see Arie Luyendyk Jr. become the focus for Emily Maynard in a way that he hasn’t been all season — a lightning rod for conflict. As the preview video during this past episode showed, she confronts producer Cassie Lambert about when she dated the IndyCar driver, and why she didn’t ever bother to tell her until this point in the season. Isn’t it possible that she just wanted Emily to form her own opinion of Arie without complicating it in any way since Cassie and Arie’s “relationship” only lasted a few weeks and was years ago?

Regardless of what happens with Arie, show host Chris Harrison is promising that we will have an opportunity to get some sort of full explanation about the whole situation when it comes up in the episode. Speaking to TV Guide, he does his best to lay out the situation as something that is far different than any other behind-the-scenes scandal that has played out:

“Next week is the most romantic week, but also very intense. Emily does find out about the relationship Arie had with our producer and we deal with that. It’s very straightforward, we show clips and raw footage, we just show viewers what we have and the conversation that took place. It was a decision of whether we sweep it under the rug and act like it didn’t happen? We want to show people that yes there was something there, but it wasn’t the biggest calamity in the history of the show.”

At the end of the day, the only thing Cassie and Arie likely did wrong in Emily’s eyes was not disclosing the relationship sooner. The two dated years ago, and not even for a very long time, so it really wasn’t something that would affect Emily. Plus, it’s really hard to question whether or not the guy is interested in Emily at this point — he would probably get down on one knee and propose to her right now if he could.

Do you think that this relationship from the past is really going to jeopardize Emily’s relationship with Arie in a big way or should Emily not let past relationships influence her decision? Just for fun, we’ve embedded the newest video chapter in the show spoof “Burning Love” below.
http://cartermatt.com/21953/the-bachelorette-chris-harrison-on-cassie-lambert-arie-luyendyk-jr/
Oh, that article's been edited. plotting

The first version I read yesterday said Arie shouldn't have been cast and poses that question at the end. But now the article seems to have been cleaned up so Cassie could tweet the link. I'm now on Google hunt! :Smiley:

That blogger also addressed their dating in an earlier article --
http://cartermatt.com/18099/the-bachelorette-producer-denies-setting-up-arie-luyendyk-to-win/
lavenderred
lavenderred

Back to top Go down

Post by Archer23 Wed Jun 20, 2012 10:11 pm

lavenderred wrote:Oh, that article's been edited. plotting

The first version I read yesterday said Arie shouldn't have been cast and poses that question at the end. But now the article seems to have been cleaned up so Cassie could tweet the link. I'm now on Google hunt! :Smiley:

That blogger also addressed their dating in an earlier article --
http://cartermatt.com/18099/the-bachelorette-producer-denies-setting-up-arie-luyendyk-to-win/
Really? How interesting. Thanks for the info, lavenderred. I wonder what (or who) the impetus was for cleaning up the article?
Archer23
Archer23

Female Posts : 4183

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 62 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #8

+99
beader
GrahamGal
noobsleuth
lori8481
northernviewer