SELECT CONTENT

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 42 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Trueloveforever Fri Jun 03, 2011 10:09 am

anders wrote:
happy2bme wrote:
pbmax wrote:
cupcakes wrote:"This is so hard, because I thought everyone wanted it to be Emily." 🇳🇴

That's certainly who the guys wanted it to be. Something is surely up this season.

I am getting the vibe too that many wanted it to be Emily.

I suspect that the screening process starts very soon, so it makes sense that those who are applying decide they should prolly watch a season or so. Spoilers came out very very early that Chantal was F1 and Emily was F2, so it was safe for the guys to assume it would be Emily. I don’t’ know at what point they sign on the dotted line and are cast – and it could’ve been before the end of the season and still was hoping for Emily/Chantal. Sad for Ashley – and I remember a lot of boardies not too happy it was going to be here either.

Yeah at first I was really hoping it was Shawntel.. But when I found out it was Ashley I was like "ah really?" Cause she didn't really get the next bachelorette edit at all.. Chantal got it but she turned it down so my next choice was Shawntel.

But, that being said, I don't really mind her now and I'm sure I'll like her by the FRC. yes
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 42 Empty Re: Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:52 am

anders wrote:
happy2bme wrote:
pbmax wrote:
cupcakes wrote:"This is so hard, because I thought everyone wanted it to be Emily." 🇳🇴

That's certainly who the guys wanted it to be. Something is surely up this season.

I suspect that the screening process starts very soon, so it makes sense that those who are applying decide they should prolly watch a season or so. Spoilers came out very very early that Chantal was F1 and Emily was F2, so it was safe for the guys to assume it would be Emily. I don’t’ know at what point they sign on the dotted line and are cast – and it could’ve been before the end of the season and still was hoping for Emily/Chantal. Sad for Ashley – and I remember a lot of boardies not too happy it was going to be here either.

TPTB keep a pool of prospective contestants,also. Some have been through the interview process seasons prior to the one they are working on and for reasons may not have been chosen in the past--example our drunken Tim this season.
Contestants have been let go at the very last minute(the day of the M and G), sometimes due to their own or TPTB reasoning. So things can be quite fluid.
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Fri Jun 03, 2011 2:17 pm

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 42 2028500532 everyone who recently joined here. We are glad you did. :D
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by connorsmom Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:23 pm

anders wrote:
happy2bme wrote:
pbmax wrote:

And I wouldn't put it past TPTB to use that to sell their story for this season -- Ashley's insecurity that she's not the one her guys wanted. So they've done whatever they could (even bring on a villain to drive the point home?) to showcase that insecurity in her and make it part of her journey. I only hope that by the time she whittles the group down to the final 4, she knows that they are the ones who want her, not anyone else.

And I'd venture to guess that :27: isn't sorry it's her. Smiley
connorsmom
connorsmom

Female Posts : 84

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:26 pm

I do believe that JP, Ben, Dino and Ames all genuinely care for her. I am so ready to be done with Bentley and on with that show.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:28 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I do believe that JP, Ben, Dino and Ames all genuinely care for her. I am so ready to be done with Bentley and on with that show.

I totally agree with you on that.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:30 pm

pavalygurl wrote:I do believe that JP, Ben, Dino and Ames all genuinely care for her. I am so ready to be done with Bentley and on with that show.

And I don't really see any of her F4 being interested in Emily, so I think they were all happy it was her. She may have screwed up at the beginning, but she ended up with the best guys who all care for her!
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:35 pm

Agreed and I'd add Ryan P, Ben C and maybe even William to that. I really don't believe he meant to hurt her at all and I think he genuinely likes her. That's the ironic thing about this stupid Bentley situation. He probably really was the only one of the 25 that didn't have any interest in her at all. I think her F6 definitely wanted to be there. How sad that she is going to plagued with worry over something that is essentially a non-issue, thanks to TPTB and their wonderboy Bentley. :Frown:

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:45 pm

etherealfire wrote:

Agreed and I'd add Ryan P, Ben C and maybe even William to that. I really don't believe he meant to hurt her at all and I think he genuinely likes her. That's the ironic thing about this stupid Bentley situation. He probably really was the only one of the 25 that didn't have any interest in her at all. I think her F6 definitely wanted to be there. How sad that she is going to plagued with worry over something that is essentially a non-issue, thanks to TPTB and their wonderboy Bentley. :Frown:

Absolutely. This is the point Fleiss does not get about women IMHO. We LIKE the romance. For me at least this is the equivalent of the hockey and basketball playoffs. I don't need to see suffering. I want the happy ending and would rather have a rom.com than all this "mindf**k" as Reid called it.

All of us have life's challenges to deal with daily. For me, this show could be a sweet reprieve from all the world's woes. Bentley just pushes into my face how evil some people can be. If I want a villian, I'll go to the movies, or turn on the news.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:48 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
etherealfire wrote:

Absolutely. This is the point Fleiss does not get about women IMHO. We LIKE the romance. For me at least this is the equivalent of the hockey and basketball playoffs. I don't need to see suffering. I want the happy ending and would rather have a rom.com than all this "mindf**k" as Reid called it.

All of us have life's challenges to deal with daily. For me, this show could be a sweet reprieve from all the world's woes. Bentley just pushes into my face how evil some people can be. If I want a villian, I'll go to the movies.

The messed up thing is that MF has it wrong. He's going for the drama because he believes that women want to see that and the ratings will escalate because women are watching it. What he doesn't get is that women are watching it because they hope that they'll get to see romance on their screen.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:56 pm

Here's a quick question, in 1 interview Chris H mentioned something about Ashley not carrying on after Bentley left. Is it confirmed that she had a date with JP ? I think that instead of the pre-planned date they switched it up a bit but still met up but have not seen any SCs.
Which would make JPs date the "emotional connection" date of episode 3 which is a shooin to the F1 (As spoilt).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 03, 2011 3:57 pm

pavalygurl wrote:
etherealfire wrote:

All of us have life's challenges to deal with daily. For me, this show could be a sweet reprieve from all the world's woes. Bentley just pushes into my face how evil some people can be. If I want a villian, I'll go to the movies, or turn on the news.

Agree with all the bolded.

Unfortunately the die hard romantics like us are a small minority and he wants to ensure that the masses are tuned in Rolling Eyes .

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 44 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 2 - 5/30 - Discussion - Spoilers

+50
happy2bme
jojo47
connorsmom
Starshine_16
Iam4UGA