SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:20 pm

That video makes me sad, if she indeed chooses one of them. I like them both!!

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

Post by luluvega Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:48 pm

nutty1 wrote:
luluvega wrote:Emily's poor dad. Just looking at this realistically, can you imagine having to go through this circus two more times (guys on a TV show asking permission to propose) after having already gone through it during Brad's season? I'm not sure if I would be able to keep a straight face.

Her parents weren't shown on Brad's season, correct?

Right. IIRC, they flew her father in so that Brad could ask permission to propose but it happened off-camera.

luluvega

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:54 pm

loveski wrote:That video makes me sad, if she indeed chooses one of them. I like them both!!

I agree, no mater who is F1 on Sunday I will be both Happy and Sad.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:57 pm

I think the best way to go may be to just do Brother Husbands. Emily could even use it as her next reality show. Both the guys have her dad's blessing, so just go for it.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:04 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
loveski wrote:That video makes me sad, if she indeed chooses one of them. I like them both!!

I know. I really will feel sad for either Jef or Arie getting their heart broken, because they both really fell for her. I can only imagine how sad it made Em feel. Such great guys, both of them.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by yumyum1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:21 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I know. I really will feel sad for either Jef or Arie getting their heart broken, because they both really fell for her. I can only imagine how sad it made Em feel. Such great guys, both of them.

Good Post Jef and Arie are the best Final 2 guys in any of the Bachelorette seasons.

@StephTweets - Follow me on Twitter and I'll follow you back.  :Smiley:

yumyum1

Female Posts : 1514

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:25 pm

yumyum1 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Good Post Jef and Arie are the best Final 2 guys in any of the Bachelorette seasons.

Well, maybe since Roberto is now out of the mix, F2 will get a shot at being the Bachelor....
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1893

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 pm

yumyum1 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

I totally agree!!!!! My 2 favorites from day 1!!

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlccaz Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 pm

Can we pause for a moment for a round of happy faces and clapping to celebrate Roberto not subjecting himself to this show, and Steve being so determined he was doing the show as recently as yesterday. And he's not. Maybe that's where Fleiss has "kaboom'd" Steve?
jlccaz
jlccaz

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:26 pm

provenceguy wrote:
yumyum1 wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Well, maybe since Roberto is now out of the mix, F2 will get a shot at being the Bachelor....

After watching the MTA, I almost felt like they were pimping Sean!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:28 pm

jlccaz wrote:Can we pause for a moment for a round of happy faces and clapping to celebrate Roberto not subjecting himself to this show, and Steve being so determined he was doing the show as recently as yesterday. And he's not. Maybe that's where Fleiss has "kaboom'd" Steve?

Good thought.

So Roberto is definitely not doing it? Still trying to catch up post vacation.

Did you feel like they were setting Sean up as next Bach after watching the MTA? A few of my friends even said that to me.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:29 pm

jlccaz wrote:Can we pause for a moment for a round of happy faces and clapping to celebrate Roberto not subjecting himself to this show, and Steve being so determined he was doing the show as recently as yesterday. And he's not. Maybe that's where Fleiss has "kaboom'd" Steve?

That is very possible.

So it will likely be either Sean or Arie. I would watch either happily.

I say those two since Jef has already said in an interview he wouldn't do it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 46 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Videos - Discussion

+102
michelle1109
composer53
nikikass
schnitzel
mslat92