SELECT CONTENT

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Page 4 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by emusha Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:00 pm

here's the article
http://www.wetpaint.com/the-bachelor/articles/report-bachelorette-emily-maynard-is-sweet-talking-roberto-martinez-to-get-him-to-be-the-bachelorReport:

Bachelorette Emily Maynard Is "Sweet-Talking" Roberto Martinez to Get Him to Be The Bachelor
If this new rumor is true, we just have one response — thank you, Emily Maynard!

It's Wednesday — aka tabloid rumor day — and this scoop is positive, for a change. Us Weekly (via HollywoodLife.com) says current Bachelorette Emily has been calling Bachelorette Season 6 alum Roberto Martinez and "sweet-talking" him to get him to sign the dotted line as The Bachelor. (Tip: Bring him some chocolate-chip cookies!)

“Emily told Roberto that the [Bachelorette] was the time of her life and she hates that the experience is over,” an insider tells Us. (Well, if that’s true then this probably isn’t.)

Last we heard, Reality Steve was 1,000 percent sure Roberto had the Bachelor gig for Season 17, but it sounds like Hottie Dimples isn't so sure himself. “Roberto wants to make sure he’s compensated because this is going to change his life forever,” says the source. “The show and the hype around it have gotten a lot more intense.”
No kidding. That said, look at Emily! She and Brad Womack kind of had a rough time of it during The Bachelor but Em is proving right now on Bachelorette Season 8 that you can go through this "process" and have it turn out OK.

Photo Credit: Michael Buckner/Getty Images
If Roberto just follows her lead — as opposed to, say, Jake Pavelka’s or Ben Flajnik's leads — he'll be fine! And if they can shell out $350,000 or however much it was for Emily’s wardrobe budget, they can pay Roberto whatever it takes.

Yes, there’s a lot of talk right now about Sean Lowe or one of Emily’s other bachelors as the Season 17 guy, but people said the same about Ben last year when Ashley Hebert dumped him, then decided he was a bad choice when he made decisions they didn’t like. It’s possible by January people will have moved past Sean or Em’s eventual runner-up, but even though Roberto hasn’t been on the show in two years, he still has staying power.
Roberto HAS to be the next Bachelor!
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion - Page 4 Empty Re: Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

Post by BlondieGal Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:20 pm

Roberto Martinez Turns Down The Bachelor For New Love!

Posted on Jul 18, 2012 @ 02:00PM

By Radar Staff

Sorry ladies, if you were hoping to get a chance to win over Roberto Martinez's heart on The Bachelor that's not going to happen because he's turned down the reality show gig after falling in love with a beautiful model!

The handsome insurance agent, who won The Bachelorette beauty Ali Fedotowsky's heart in 2010 only to see their engagement fizzle eight months ago, was at the front of the line of hunks being considered as the next star of The Bachelor. But even with a $500,000 offer on the table, a friend tells Star magazine exclusively, Roberto's heart overruled his wallet - and he's turned down the offer and instead will try and make a go of a new romance with Kara Ramos, a 26-year-old model.

"We both really like each other," Kara exclusively told Star, but when she learned that Roberto was going to be looking for love on the reality show just before she was going to visit him she tried to put the brakes on their relationship.

"It's true we were together, but when I found out he was going to be the next Bachelor, I canceled my visit," Kara told Star exclusively. "It was really hard on me."

As the pair started off their relationship they couldn't deny the sparks that flew.

"There was instant attraction between Roberto and Kara," a friend of Roberto's said. "He fell for her so hard that a little while after they met, he attended a wedding in Florida and then made a detour to Connecticut before heading home to the West Coast, just to see her again.

"They spent a romantic weekend together and really cemented their budding relationship."

However, the news that he was going to be handing out the roses to women eager to become his fiancee was a deal breaker for the model.

"Kara was crushed when she found out, and Roberto felt so bad that he offered to reimburse her for her plane tickets," the friend adds. "She's really attracted to him, but she was afraid of becoming too attached - and then seeing him meet someone else on the show."

But in a twist sure to thrill fans of real romance, Roberto took stock of the situation, "and decided that even a half million dollars wasn't enough incentive to go back in the spotlight to find love on TV, especially with the promise of his new romance with a wonderful girl like Kara," the friend tells Star.

"Roberto already knows what it takes to have a love relationship played out on national television, and he'd rather have his privacy now with a girl he's really crazy about," the friend continues.

To find out more details about how serious the relationship is between Roberto and Kara pick up the latest issue of Star magazine on newsstands Thursday.

http://www.radaronline.com/exclusives/2012/07/roberto-martinez-turns-down-bachelor-new-love-kara-ramos-model

As with so many things, there is the story told, and there is the story itself.
BlondieGal
BlondieGal

Female Posts : 1122

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:29 pm

It amazes me that the magazines throw around these huge numbers. I can believe that the pot has gotten up to maybe $200,000, but it is ludicrous to think that as cheep as the poduction is they would offer that kind of money - not to ChrisL, not to Roberto, not to Emily. There are just too many other options out there and no guarantees that their star will bring in the viewers the second time aound.

Congratulations to Roberto if the story is true. I'd would much rather an outside love work out for them, a la ChrisL, than have them return to the Bach.
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 18, 2012 4:38 pm

I know!!! I agree - I think it's usually around 100,000-200,000, and probably around the lower end unless it's someone like Emily Maynard. I think some were saying 750,000 for EM, which is just CRAZY.

Back to top Go down

Post by lolalou39 Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:11 pm

So happy that Roberto is in love! hope it's true. He seems like a special guy and very deserving.

lolalou39
lolalou39

Female Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:30 pm

I don't know...seems like a red flag that a gf would be talking to Star Magazine.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by lolalou39 Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Who knows? Just would like to see him happy. If being Bachelor makes Roberto happy, I'd love it. But, if he found love outside of show, even better.

I don't know Roberto from a hole in wall but I am a fan because he just seemed so genuine & sincere.

On the other hand ... I began questioning Ali's sincerity when she told Jake that she'd marry him on HTD and they staged that silly phone call/take me back ...
lolalou39
lolalou39

Female Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:57 pm

I never wanted Roberto to be the next bachelor. I always felt that he could find love without returning to reality tv. I found this article about Kara....

http://www.rightentertainment.com/?p=5429&fb_source=message

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:05 pm

So sweet! I just wish she hadn't talked to STAR!
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by jelle Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:36 pm

I think it was a good decision to not do the Bachelor, but I hope he doesnt fall too hard or too fast for this girl. Another model ..... interesting
jelle
jelle

Back to top Go down

Post by solarenergy Thu Jul 19, 2012 11:14 pm

Here's what Reality Steve had to say about that:

Ahhhhh, yesterday the tabloids were at it again. Got numerous emails on the “Hey, Star is saying Roberto isn’t the next Bachelor” and “Did you hear that Emily wants to have her own reality show after the ‘Bachelorette’?” So as seems to be the case every Thursday, I guess I must address both of these. Thanks a lot tabloids. You really annoy me sometimes. So according to Star, they’re saying Roberto backed out of being the “Bachelor” because of this side piece he has in Connecticut, a good 3,000 miles from where he lives. From what I know, this Kara girl is someone he’s hooked up with before, but to say he turned down the “Bachelor” because of her is ludicrous. The fact that she gave Star the exclusive is all the more reason for you not to believe this girl is currently seeing Roberto. No way this guy would be with her if she just sold out to a tabloid to tell their story together. I checked with my sources last night, and as far as I know, nothings changed. Still say Roberto is going to be the Bachelor. However, they’re not announcing the next Bachelor until they go back in September to tape the “Bachelor Pad” finale, so that’s still another 8 weeks away. Plenty of time for more rumors and speculation to circulate. After watching Monday’s episode, it’s pretty apparent that if something happens with the Roberto deal, and for whatever reason he doesn’t end up being the Bachelor, it should come as no surprise that you should expect to see Sean in that role. No doubt. But as of now, it’s Roberto. I’ll keep you updated if anything changes and they go give it to Sean.

A little more tabloid insight for you. Did you actually read the story in Star? There’s a couple quotes from this Kara girl herself talking about Roberto, then a bunch of quotes from “friends,” “sources,” and “insiders.” Just so you know, pretty much ALL those quotes in that story are from Kara. They get her to give a couple quotes on record so they can pay her more, then they just mask the other quotes with “friends,” “sources say,” and “insiders.” That’s how tabloids work. So the fact she got paid to give an “exclusive” to Star about her relationship with Roberto pretty much means that there’s no chance she’s with Roberto. Just a girl who hooked up with him that sold out to a tabloid. Nothing more, nothing less. He is not dating this girl and certainly isn’t choosing not to be the “Bachelor” for someone who just sold him out to a tabloid.
Read more at http://realitysteve.com/2012/07/19/the-bachelorette-emily-maynard-spoilers-commentary-reader-emails/#qmbCAQgsSvRDyjHt.99

solarenergy

Back to top Go down

Post by LaureanT Sat Jul 21, 2012 7:08 am

@Roberto_M_Jr Roberto Martinez Jr

Envía tu luz y tu verdad - Salmos 43:3 Gracias Mama - Love You

Translation: Send thy light and thy truth - Psalm 43:3 Thank You Mama - Love You

"Create the situation you want." Roberto Martinez, Jr. heartbeat
LaureanT
LaureanT

Female Posts : 870

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 64 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 34 ... 64  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Roberto Martinez Jr - Bachelorette 6 - Discussion

+113
provenceguy
flojo031
TrishB
Mommyof2
sanlee088