SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion Empty The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion

Post by just logic Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:47 pm

Shelby wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:Thanks, Luv and Shelby,

I am happy to be a small part of this seemingly safe thread. I am not sure how much I have to offer at this point in the season.

I like to think I am fairly good at seeing through the edit, basing theories on what I see with my eyes and not hear with my ears. I have learned to question everything with this franchise. Analysis is a stronger skill than sleuthing. I am not the greatest sluether, although I may have some skill at it, there are many others who are true masters of the art and much quicker than I.

Next time I will start in here early and see where it goes. I have little self-control when it comes to spoilers. They say "curiosity killed the cat" and it certainly applies to me. I like to think I can remain objective, despite the spoilers, at least to a certain point in the season......

I wonder if tonights episode will reveal another fairytale tie- in? I wonder how much slower the next 4 hours can possibly go?? giggling

you are sooooo at the right thread!!!!

This is the place where we question everything and try to see with different eyes what storyline they wish us to see and therefore who is F1 F2 F3 etc

JFB is great regarding the history of the previous seasons and comparisons. We should call him the master of the bach history! giggling

Our analysis generally brings new questions and new analysis and it is fun to go in one direction and then another because someone brought something new!

Now... the 2nd bold.... brings me a question.... what if each episode was about a different fairy tale????

Maybe Goldilocks and the 3 bears??? One is too hard, one is too soft and one is just right???? Or better analogy - one is too hot, one is too cold and one is just right?

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion

Post by Shelby Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:07 pm

just logic wrote:
Shelby wrote:
Northstargirl wrote:Thanks, Luv and Shelby,

I am happy to be a small part of this seemingly safe thread. I am not sure how much I have to offer at this point in the season.

I like to think I am fairly good at seeing through the edit, basing theories on what I see with my eyes and not hear with my ears. I have learned to question everything with this franchise. Analysis is a stronger skill than sleuthing. I am not the greatest sluether, although I may have some skill at it, there are many others who are true masters of the art and much quicker than I.

Next time I will start in here early and see where it goes. I have little self-control when it comes to spoilers. They say "curiosity killed the cat" and it certainly applies to me. I like to think I can remain objective, despite the spoilers, at least to a certain point in the season......

I wonder if tonights episode will reveal another fairytale tie- in? I wonder how much slower the next 4 hours can possibly go?? giggling

you are sooooo at the right thread!!!!

This is the place where we question everything and try to see with different eyes what storyline they wish us to see and therefore who is F1 F2 F3 etc

JFB is great regarding the history of the previous seasons and comparisons. We should call him the master of the bach history! giggling

Our analysis generally brings new questions and new analysis and it is fun to go in one direction and then another because someone brought something new!

Now... the 2nd bold.... brings me a question.... what if each episode was about a different fairy tale????

Maybe Goldilocks and the 3 bears??? One is too hard, one is too soft and one is just right???? Or better analogy - one is too hot, one is too cold and one is just right?

I like it! maybe at the fantasy dates?

now... lets see which fairytale Czech Fairy Tales brings us Smiley

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Sleepy John
POSSIBLE MORAL: Women always have (and always will) love shoes.
PROBABLE MORAL: If you’re going to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight, watch your back.

Vodník
POSSIBLE MORAL: It’s probably a good idea to marry someone who belongs to the same species as you.
PROBABLE MORAL: If you go too close to the water you never know what the consequences will be.

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion Empty Re: The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion

Post by Shelby Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:27 pm

ok here are my first thought about the sneak peak

ok interesting choice of sneak peak

1. arie: in the park and car race
2. chris: emotional
3. sean: running after the car
4. jef: looking at each other and kissing

was chris supposed to be F3 but he was so emotional that they decided to make him F4?

now the meaning?

arie: always the allusion of speed. he was too fast, he did not take enough time or they were not on the same "time" (page) and the walk in the park, I remember the "in the park" with chantal and brad
chris: emotionally involved. drama at next RC
sean: she left him... subliminal message with she loved someone else and she left me behind. he loves her, wish to fight for her. too late, car leaving she is gone
jef: the last image we always picture in a forever and happy ending. THE FINAL KISS.

the cries are voice over for the F3 ceremony. She has ONE tear for Chris departure, she is almost heat broken with arie (hiccups). We shall expect a very very emotional departure for arie.

we will probably have another sneak peak this week with the HTD

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 26, 2012 12:24 am

Shelby wrote:ok here are my first thought about the sneak peak

was chris supposed to be F3 but he was so emotional that they decided to make him F4?

now the meaning?

arie: always the allusion of speed. he was too fast, he did not take enough time or they were not on the same "time" (page) and the walk in the park, I remember the "in the park" with chantal and brad
sean: she left him... subliminal message with she loved someone else and she left me behind. he loves her, wish to fight for her. too late, car leaving she is gone
jef: the last image we always picture in a forever and happy ending. THE FINAL KISS.

the cries are voice over for the F3 ceremony. She has ONE tear for Chris departure, she is almost heat broken with arie (hiccups). We shall expect a very very emotional departure for arie.

There is also a rainbow not sure how it adds to the discussion.
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:36 am

Still no screencaps from the FRC. Wasn't it in Jillian season we only got the promotional screencap of Jillian standing at the fake FRC and we didn't get anything from the FRC until the MTA. Wasn't that because Reid came back. Do you think someone comes back this time? I think it is a distinct possibility and/ or Sean gets let go during his LCD.
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:45 am

Rosepetal wrote:Still no screencaps from the FRC. Wasn't it in Jillian season we only got the promotional screencap of Jillian standing at the fake FRC and we didn't get anything from the FRC until the MTA. Wasn't that because Reid came back. Do you think someone comes back this time? I think it is a distinct possibility and/ or Sean gets let go during his LCD.

I hope for his sake this doesn't happen but I am afraid Arie comes back during the FRC. I think this explains why he came home the same day as Sean.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:44 am

In Jill’s season we got extended previews after episode 6, which included caps of Spain, FDs, LCDs and her at the FRC spot. The extra caps we got at the end of the MTA showed us her angst and Reid with the ring – among other things..

This is the very first season we’ve not seen the lead at the site of the FRC at this point in the season. We have limited HTD &FD caps, nothing of LCDs or an FRC even taking place…..very strange indeedio.

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:29 am

I wonder why? We know 4 HTD's occurred. We know 3 FD's occurred.
Do you think it is because there were so many spoilers out there this season so early? I have no clue why no HTD previews. I could see the FRC, but why HTD's?

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by anders Tue Jun 26, 2012 9:47 am

I tell ya - it gives me serious pause...

not really - I just think that the season's ratings have been not so great and their hook this season is to make us want more, cuz so far I see nothing to make me wanna tune in next week.....I dont' know.

but I've always hated the HTDs. anyway

“No matter how dark the moment, love and hope are always possible.” George Chakiris

Believe nothing that you hear and only half of what you see [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
anders
anders

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleurdesel Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:06 am

Shelby wrote:ok here are my first thought about the sneak peak

now the meaning?

Love you taughts and your interpretation of them, those were the fastest sneak peeks we ever got I think...Arie leaving at F3 will be quite emotional indeed...
Fleurdesel
Fleurdesel

Female Posts : 832

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Tue Jun 26, 2012 11:09 am

anders wrote:I tell ya - it gives me serious pause...

not really - I just think that the season's ratings have been not so great and their hook this season is to make us want more, cuz so far I see nothing to make me wanna tune in next week.....I dont' know.

but I've always hated the HTDs. anyway

I agree - htd's are my least fav. episodes. Sometimes there's stuff to snark about and then I feel badly because these are real people and it was their son/daughter who signed up for the show not them. I'm baffled by the lack of sc's - the only thing I can think is that Emily made it too obvious who her F1 was and so they only had limited sc's to show. Even the kiss with Arie on the boat - Emily is holding on to his hand on the rail - almost as if she's saying 'don't make this kiss more intense'.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Tue Jun 26, 2012 2:51 pm

iamreal2u wrote:
There is also a rainbow not sure how it adds to the discussion.

Yes it does. Where is it?

I'll get back later with details.
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 29 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 29  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 8 - Emily Maynard - Edit Thread - Discussion

+55
proudmommy50810
HowSoonIsNow
pugmomma
Cecilia
pavalygurl