SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Princess81320 wrote:All I know is that when Episode 3 comes I'm going to need extra tissues and buy some cupcakes. :tissuebox :Cutecupcake:

Me too!

Cupcake time!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 2 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by debt2dreams Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:24 pm

San wrote:I think because we haven't seen much of Ash and Ben together, I am firmly on the Jash train. But once we do see them together, I may fall in love with them as a couple as well. :Nod:

Jash?....I was thinking J-Pash, like J-lo :P

debt2dreams

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Fri Jun 03, 2011 9:26 pm

debt2dreams wrote:
San wrote:I think because we haven't seen much of Ash and Ben together, I am firmly on the Jash train. But once we do see them together, I may fall in love with them as a couple as well. :Nod:

I like Jash.
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Fri Jun 03, 2011 11:41 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
debt2dreams wrote:

I like Jash.

So Ryan and Ashley...would be team Rash? :laughingoutlou
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme Sat Jun 04, 2011 2:27 am

Max64 wrote:JP will be her knight and shining armor ... I still don't believe this Bentley fiasco.. I just can't swallow that she was that into him.

Me too! How could she be so over the moon and it is only Episode 3 ?!? The lengths that this show goes to make this cr@p up is incredible. I may be stupid enough to watch this show but not gullible enough to believe these story lines.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:26 am

happy2bme wrote:
Max64 wrote:JP will be her knight and shining armor ... I still don't believe this Bentley fiasco.. I just can't swallow that she was that into him.

Me too! How could she be so over the moon and it is only Episode 3 ?!? The lengths that this show goes to make this cr@p up is incredible. I may be stupid enough to watch this show but not gullible enough to believe these story lines.

I've wondered about storyline vs. "reality" where Bentley/Ash are concerned as well. However, given Ashley's insecurities, I've also wondered if she's caught up in the "the popular boy likes me" syndrome. She's been warned about Bentley's motives, yet she could've been slightly hoping that his actions towards her meant he liked her, as opposed to being used to extend his time on the show or fulfill a storyline.

Sometimes insecurities cause poor judgement and decisions. Given the bubble of the show, the "stress and pressure" she refers to and her own demons, she just very well may have believed Bentley liked her and part of her fell into his trap.

It will be interesting to see how she handles his return, as CH says "she didn't quite believe the reason he left" (my paraphrase).
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by NadjaM Sat Jun 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Next week is going to be awful.

Emily Maynard became an adored+envied mini celebrity from the show. People are still infatuated with her and checking Possessionista religiously to find out what Emily's wearing, how Emily styles her hair, what nail polish Emily uses, etc. The guys want to date her and the girls want to be her.

If I were Ashley, I would also be ragingly insecure that the contestants for her show would be disappointed when they learned that The Bachelorette wasn't Emily. It looks like the guys exploit that insecurity next week and she's in shambles. So hurt.

Episode 3 is going to rough. I wonder how much of the meltdown is actually about Bentley, or just reinforcing (somewhat proving) her fear that maybe some of the guys wanted Emily and not her. :(

NadjaM
NadjaM

Female Posts : 594

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 04, 2011 10:24 pm

:Cutecupcake: I can't wait until Monday night!!!

JP date!!! Jumping hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by happy2bme Sun Jun 05, 2011 12:49 am

NaplesGirl wrote: :Cutecupcake: I can't wait until Monday night!!!

JP date!!! Jumping hearts

Me too, although I think tptb have really gone too far with the Bently thing. If we thought Emily was upset with Brad kissing and wooing the other women, think of the F1 watching and hearing (after all the editing) that Bently, would have been her choice. For the life of me I will never understand why tptb want to bring two people together too only make it more difficult for them to last after the show. Drama or not, I would think that they would want to build and audience with successes.
happy2bme
happy2bme

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:09 am

cupcakes wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
debt2dreams wrote:

I like Jash.

So i guess if it was Ben it would be Team Bash :A-okay:
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by Princess81320 Sun Jun 05, 2011 1:12 am

LuvnIt wrote:
cupcakes wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
debt2dreams wrote:

I like Jash.

So i guess if it was Ben it would be Team Bash :A-okay:

If it was Constantine it would be Cash :giggle:
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 05, 2011 2:33 am

Or Bashley?!

I don't understand it either, happy2beme. Bentley is not even attractive to me, there's something simian or cro-magnon about his head. If JP is the F-1 (or anyone) it would be really hard to watch her fall for this jack-ape.

Oooohhoo, I love the emoticons here! This one's for you, Ashley! :dancingcupcake:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 83 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 42 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat