SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 7 of 83 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 45 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:33 pm

San wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
dee wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
dee wrote:
Starshine_16 wrote:
Max64 wrote:
mnmhughes wrote:Okay, so here's how I'm assuming tonight will go. My schedule is based on EST.
8:00-8:05 Recap
8:05-8:25 Ben C date
8:25-8:50 Group Date
8:50-9:25 Bentley
9:25-9:45 JP date
9:45-10:00 Deliberation/Rose ceremony

Sound about right?

Sounds about right.. but don't forget we need time for Masked Man to reveal himself before the group date. affraid

Is tonight the night that Ashley cancels the cocktail party?

yup. but she probably has a therapy session with CH instead

Then I wonder when and where Jeff's going to reveal himself? On the group date?

before that. there was a clip of him talking to ashley in the mansion (wearing the same clothes as on the date).

Thanks dee. I must have missed that clip. yes

Here ya go StarShine~

You rock San! Thank you :awesome:

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Hotmomma Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:35 pm

I think her face says it all..She is NOT interested..
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Starshine_16 Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Hotmomma wrote:I think her face says it all..She is NOT interested..

Haha.I was thinking the same thing. Her face cannot hide her disinterest.

Nephew: Christopher
Niece: Lillian
Nephew: Griffin
I am a proud aunt!
Starshine_16
Starshine_16

Female Posts : 1017

Back to top Go down

Post by LuvnIt Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Starshine_16 wrote:
Hotmomma wrote:I think her face says it all..She is NOT interested..

Haha.I was thinking the same thing. Her face cannot hide her disinterest.

If iwas him i would feel like a total idiot revealing myself, honestly what the heck has he proved other than he has a few screws loose. Rolling Eyes
LuvnIt
LuvnIt

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:45 pm

Her body language is telling. :giggle:

heartbeat
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 pm

I think I heard from the extended recap info that Jeff "gives her some material' that she could use to stuff her bra. Is that the papers we see on the table in front of her when Bentley comes to talk with her after the roast?

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:50 pm

happy2bme wrote:
Max64 wrote:JP will be her knight and shining armor ... I still don't believe this Bentley fiasco.. I just can't swallow that she was that into him.

Me too! How could she be so over the moon and it is only Episode 3 ?!? The lengths that this show goes to make this cr@p up is incredible. I may be stupid enough to watch this show but not gullible enough to believe these story lines.

Oh exactly, I think JP may be the one too, he seems very genuine & sweet although William is my sweetheart, yeah I know he puts his foot in his mouth tonight but oh well he's so damn adorable! Embarassed
NO WAY she has fallen in love with Bentley this soon, GMAB! duh

Also thanks to those who told me about this site!!
Love that we have a place to gossip & talk spoilers! yes

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:54 pm

Larel wrote:
happy2bme wrote:
Max64 wrote:JP will be her knight and shining armor ... I still don't believe this Bentley fiasco.. I just can't swallow that she was that into him.

Me too! How could she be so over the moon and it is only Episode 3 ?!? The lengths that this show goes to make this cr@p up is incredible. I may be stupid enough to watch this show but not gullible enough to believe these story lines.

Oh exactly, I think JP may be the one too, he seems very genuine & sweet although William is my sweetheart, yeah I know he puts his foot in his mouth tonight but oh well he's so damn adorable! Embarassed

:Welcome Great to have you here!!! 👋
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:58 pm

Larel wrote:
happy2bme wrote:

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 1537246834 Larel to the site! I am so happy you joined! Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 2412235591
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by cupcakes Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:05 pm

Larel wrote:Oh exactly, I think JP may be the one too, he seems very genuine & sweet although William is my sweetheart, yeah I know he puts his foot in his mouth tonight but oh well he's so damn adorable! Embarassed

👋 Larel! Welcome1
cupcakes
cupcakes

Female Posts : 3568

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:08 pm

Love_Me wrote:
Larel wrote:
happy2bme wrote:

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 1537246834 Larel to the site! I am so happy you joined! Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 7 2412235591

Hey thanks so much for PMing me & letting me know about it! :awesome:

I am off work this week & cannot wait to see the show tonight, sounds like its going to be a crazy 2 hours.
I still cannot believe that this goes down & she actually fell for Bentley that hard, sorry but the girl must be a little simple to have fallen that hard that quickly hmmm

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by Larel Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:09 pm

cupcakes wrote:
Larel wrote:Oh exactly, I think JP may be the one too, he seems very genuine & sweet although William is my sweetheart, yeah I know he puts his foot in his mouth tonight but oh well he's so damn adorable! Embarassed

👋 Larel! Welcome1

:hihi: :awesome:

Larel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 83 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 45 ... 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat