SELECT CONTENT

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 80 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:15 am

Well JP has seen her at all the cocktail parties & RC's all dolled up and when she came to the house pick up dates (William, Bency), so he knows how good she can look. It's not like a first date where you never saw the person all made up and looking their best before the first date (like in the real world).

It reminded me of Trista and Ryan's last chance date bigtime. Trista had the glasses on, hardly any makeup and her hair pulled back. And she knew he was F1 BUT she didn't know for sure if he's propose, so that's his final vision of her before the next day at the FRC. The only difference is that it was her first date with JP and it was Trista's last date with Ryan.

Last edited by Gina on Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 80 Empty Re: Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

Post by Jeepers Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:20 am

And nobody has even mentioned the jammies that he has on lol
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:21 am

IrishGal wrote:Sorry, but I can't imagine not being on my very best appearance and performance with a new guy I was hot for, even if I was feeling sad. I'd rise to the occasion. I almost fainted when she came out in jammies and her glasses (since she usually wears contacs). It's just not sexy. After several dates sure, but first date? Bizarre. Suspect I love Ash though and hope it works for her.

At least he won't be surprised the morning after the FRC! :giggle:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:27 am

IrishGal wrote:Sorry, but I can't imagine not being on my very best appearance and performance with a new guy I was hot for, even if I was feeling sad. I'd rise to the occasion. I almost fainted when she came out in jammies and her glasses (since she usually wears contacs). It's just not sexy. After several dates sure, but first date? Bizarre. Suspect I love Ash though and hope it works for her.

I can see your point and I know I'd want to look my best on a date and on tv ... but after her ego taking a beating at the roast and then Bentley leaving, I think she was emotionally drained and just wanted to relax. Also, I think she needed JP to see the real her and not the made up tv person and the reason I say this is that I think that she wants to be loved for who she is Ashley the girl, not Ashley the Bachelorette. She's feeling so insecure that the guys are disappointed that she's the 'ette ... can you just imagine how she'd be feeling if she knew what Bentley said in his PI's?? yep, I think she needed that date to be "real" and that's why she put on loungewear and glasses. I can see why she did it, and if she actually fell asleep on JP, I think that's a good sign as they probably were cuddling and she felt relaxed after a stressful and day and just dozed off. I don't think it was from boredom, that's for sure!

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:30 am

Jeepers wrote:And nobody has even mentioned the jammies that he has on laugh out loud

do you think he borrowed them from CH? 😆

and good one mnmhughs :missclap:
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:34 am

northernviewer wrote:
Jeepers wrote:And nobody has even mentioned the jammies that he has on laugh out loud

I'm shocked sleazeball MF didn't have JP come out in his hanes boxers, seems more up MF alley. Not that I would have complained. AHEM!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:55 am

Gina wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

I'm shocked sleazeball MF didn't have JP come out in his hanes boxers, seems more up MF alley. Not that I would have complained. AHEM!

drooling :awesome:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:05 am

Beeleever wrote:
Gina wrote:
northernviewer wrote:

drooling :awesome:
word :bad girl:

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:53 am

Oh~ I noticed! :gotcha: :bad girl:

He's Mr. Hot pants!!
Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers - Page 80 Mrhotpants
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jun 09, 2011 2:55 am

HAHAH that's awesome San. Right click > Save Image As > mrhotpants.jpg
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by CarrieA Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:00 am

rofl oh em gee that's hilarious! By the way the Bad Girl sign gets me every time!
CarrieA
CarrieA

Female Posts : 3482

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Thu Jun 09, 2011 3:04 am

Oh, San. You made my night! No wonder I get hot flashes when I see JP...he's on fire! Come on baby light my fire...:bad girl:
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 80 of 83 Previous  1 ... 41 ... 79, 80, 81, 82, 83  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Episode 3 - 6/6 - Discussion - Spoilers

+60
jelle
GypsySarah
Jeepers
sgjsnow
ironcat