SELECT CONTENT

Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:35 pm

I received over 20 pm's today from members on both sides of the fence upset about all the bickering that has taken place the last few weeks on here. If you wrote me be patient. I will get back to you soon.

If you have anything you don't like about season 8 discuss it in this thread. As long as nobody attacks each other or bashes our Forum this thread will be left open.

I hope this thread will be the solution to the many issues between fans this season. If a post in the other threads fits better here then we will move into this one.

Last edited by Love_Me on Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Re: Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Love_Me wrote:I received over 20 pm's today from members on both sides of the fence upset about all the bickering that has taken place the last few weeks on here. If you wrote me be patient. I will get back to you soon.

If you have anything you don't like about season 8 discuss it in this thread. As long as nobody attacks each other this thread will be left open.

I hope this thread will be the solution to the many issues between fans this season. If a post in the other threads fits better here then we will move into this one.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?

God people, grow the hell up and quit running to mommy every time you get your nose bloodied...

Unreal...

Back to top Go down

Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion Empty Re: Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

Post by Jeepers Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:47 pm

RichLP wrote:
Love_Me wrote:I received over 20 pm's today from members on both sides of the fence upset about all the bickering that has taken place the last few weeks on here. If you wrote me be patient. I will get back to you soon.

If you have anything you don't like about season 8 discuss it in this thread. As long as nobody attacks each other this thread will be left open.

SERIOUSLY?!?!?

God people, grow the hell up and quit running to mommy every time you get your nose bloodied...

Unreal...

Double ditto Rick....As I have said before..... Folks need to act like the adults they supposedly are...

Gonna enjoy the rest of this show .. I like Ashley S's positive attitude .. :cutesmile!:

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by missmilano Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:49 pm

RichLP wrote:

SERIOUSLY?!?!?

Unreal...

Thank you Rich for the voice of sanity, here. Love_Me, so sorry you are having to deal with this. There are a lot of things said here I don't agree with, but I just move on and ignore it for the most part and try not to take things personally when someone doesn't agree with me.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
missmilano
missmilano

Female Posts : 398

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:52 pm

Jeepers wrote:
RichLP wrote:

SERIOUSLY?!?!?

Unreal...

Double ditto Rick....As I have said before..... Folks need to act like the adults they supposedly are...

Gonna enjoy the rest of this show .. I like Ashley S's positive attitude .. :cutesmile!:

8 weeks later... it is still not working

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 2:57 pm

RichLP wrote:

SERIOUSLY?!?!?
Unreal...
ditto, ditto, DITTO!!!
WAY, WAY too much work for Love and San. :pullouthair: :pullouthair: [b]

Last edited by realityfan26 on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:06 pm

If you have anything you don't like about season 8 discuss it in this thread. As long as nobody attacks each other or bashes our Forum this thread will be left open.

I'd like to vent/complain about even needing a thread like this. UNBELIEVABLE!!! :pinkcry:

Love to Love_Me and San! blowkiss

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:08 pm

GrahamGal wrote:

I'd like to vent/complain about even needing a thread like this. UNBELIEVABLE!!! :pinkcry:

Love to Love_Me and San! blowkiss

I agree Both with Rich and Graham Gal. I am sorry you even needed to create this post.

Team Sluething [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by cantstopwatchin Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:17 pm

Sorry you guys received PMs about this. console

I'm good as long as there are no attacks and topics remain related to the specific thread.

((Hugs)) to you both for having to deal with the immaturity of some posters. group hug I know this place was created as a refuge from a similar occurrence. You both rock!! sweet kiss

Last edited by cantstopwatchin on Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Misspelling)
cantstopwatchin
cantstopwatchin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:35 pm

Not sure how San and Love would feel about this but I vote to create rules inspired by TWOP. They may have some Machiavellian mods but for the most part, they know what they're doing, their forums are extremely popular and the site in general is great.

Here's their list.
Here's a quick list of Dos and Don'ts for the TWoP forums. This isn't exhaustive but it does cover most of the general forum rules and code of conduct. This is not a replacement for reading the Forum FAQ but a refresher and a good place to point people new to the forum if they are breaking rules or confused.

Good Manners and Respect Dos and Don'ts

DON'T use "um," be snotty to another poster, or make the argument personal
DON'T talk about the boards on the boards
DO know the difference between differences of opinion and personal attacks
DON'T post the same opinion over and over in the hopes of wearing other people down or "winning" a discussion; just move on

Starting New Threads Dos and Don'ts

DO search for existing topics before starting new threads
DO start new episode-specific threads with the proper format at the right time
DON'T use all-caps or excessive punctuation in thread titles
DON'T start a new thread unless you have something of substance to say yourself
DON'T start threads that amount to simple lists; only reasoned/meaty lists are allowed

Posting Messages Dos and Don'ts

DON'T post in a thread until you've read at least the last fifteen pages or days of content
DON'T post "Me Too!" messages; add something of substance to the conversation
DON'T sign your posts
DO use proper spelling, capitalization, punctuation, et cetera
DON'T pimp your site or product, et cetera
DON'T post copyrighted articles; link to them
DON'T post the same thing in multiple areas; pick a spot and go with it

Spoilers and Speculation Dos and Don'ts

DO put spoilers in spoiler tags
DO know what is and isn't a spoiler
DO be aware of show-specific spoiler policies
DO double check your spoiler tags after you post to make sure they worked
DON'T use spoilers tags for anything but spoilers
DON'T discuss the previews for the next episode in the current episode topic; take it to speculation.

Warnings, Bans and Trolls Dos and Don'ts

DO take any mod warnings you get seriously
DON'T bug the mods to remove warnings
DO help us out and report trolls, flame wars, and troublemakers in the Troll Patrol thread

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Alanna wrote:Not sure how San and Love would feel about this but I vote to create rules inspired by TWOP. They may have some Machiavellian mods but for the most part, they know what they're doing, their forums are extremely popular and the site in general is great.

Here's their list.
Here's a quick list of Dos and Don'ts for the TWoP forums. This isn't exhaustive but it does cover most of the general forum rules and code of conduct. This is not a replacement for reading the Forum FAQ but a refresher and a good place to point people new to the forum if they are breaking rules or confused.

Good Manners and Respect Dos and Don'ts

DON'T use "um," be snotty to another poster, or make the argument personal
DON'T talk about the boards on the boards
DO know the difference between differences of opinion and personal attacks
DON'T post the same opinion over and over in the hopes of wearing other people down or "winning" a discussion; just move on

Starting New Threads Dos and Don'ts

DO search for existing topics before starting new threads
DO start new episode-specific threads with the proper format at the right time
DON'T use all-caps or excessive punctuation in thread titles
DON'T start a new thread unless you have something of substance to say yourself
DON'T start threads that amount to simple lists; only reasoned/meaty lists are allowed

Posting Messages Dos and Don'ts

DON'T post in a thread until you've read at least the last fifteen pages or days of content
DON'T post "Me Too!" messages; add something of substance to the conversation
DON'T sign your posts
DO use proper spelling, capitalization, punctuation, et cetera
DON'T pimp your site or product, et cetera
DON'T post copyrighted articles; link to them
DON'T post the same thing in multiple areas; pick a spot and go with it

Spoilers and Speculation Dos and Don'ts

DO put spoilers in spoiler tags
DO know what is and isn't a spoiler
DO be aware of show-specific spoiler policies
DO double check your spoiler tags after you post to make sure they worked
DON'T use spoilers tags for anything but spoilers
DON'T discuss the previews for the next episode in the current episode topic; take it to speculation.

Warnings, Bans and Trolls Dos and Don'ts

DO take any mod warnings you get seriously
DON'T bug the mods to remove warnings
DO help us out and report trolls, flame wars, and troublemakers in the Troll Patrol thread

Somebody, please shoot me...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 01, 2012 3:40 pm

RichLP wrote:

Somebody, please shoot me...
Is that a "no"??? rotfl rotfl

I'm serious! It's sad but clearly necessary!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 23 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Vent/Complaint Department - Bachelorette 8 - Discussion

+75
Bananaloaf
schnitzel
Lily
umngirl
twochicklets