SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:31 am

Shelby wrote:sorry, quoting myself

what about... the most romantic about jef HTD

they are on the top of the hill and.... there is an advertising plane saying "Emily... I love you!" or "Emily... you're the one!"

I thought also about hot air balloon but even tho it is nice, I do not see the romance much in it. http://www.skywalker.at/utah-ballooning/st-george-hot-air-balloon-rides.html

possible no?

IMO, nice but not cry worthy. I think it is more about what he says.....

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 2 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:32 am

nutty1 wrote:

they are on the top of the hill and.... there is an advertising plane saying "Emily... I love you!" or "Emily... you're the one!"

I thought also about hot air balloon but even tho it is nice, I do not see the romance much in it. http://www.skywalker.at/utah-ballooning/st-george-hot-air-balloon-rides.html

possible no?

In the pics of J&E arriving at the ranch picnic... wasn't Emily clutching what looked like a book... like maybe a scrapbook...?

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:34 am

RichLP wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

possible no?

In the pics of J&E arriving at the ranch picnic... wasn't Emily clutching what looked like a book... like maybe a scrapbook...?

I am thinking that was a gift she brought for the family.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:35 am

I just reread Ashley's twitter....she cries big time.
I am dying to know what it is about.

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:37 am

nutty1 wrote:
RichLP wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

possible no?

I kinda thought that, too... just spitballin' here... lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:38 am

nutty1 wrote:
RichLP wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

possible no?

or like someone said it here, probably album photos of Ricki.

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:39 am

RichLP wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
RichLP wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

possible no?

don't dude don't

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:46 am

it has to be after the family reunion. she was unhappy that he was not affectionate enough then. so it has to be at sunset no?

Shelby

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Mon Jul 02, 2012 12:57 am

It has to be something he says. The man has a way with words (besides the e-cards LOL)
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Jus_rub Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:04 am

Jef : i hope we can watch sunset together until we're like 95 ..

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 2 B0aafa08Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 2 Fbcecf78
Brother and Sister

Jus_rub

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:16 am

RichLP wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
RichLP wrote:
nutty1 wrote:

possible no?

Is that Tom Petty in your Avatar??

Back to top Go down

Post by copyman12 Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:30 am

goodgal wrote:Don't know where to put this but it is so funny. Bronson's wife ( Jef's friend) has a blog..too funny!
http://lovechugs.blogspot.com/2010_10_01_archive.html

Ewwwww. spitcoffee

Two Things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe. Albert Einstein
copyman12
copyman12

Male Posts : 325

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 51 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 26 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

+94
pbmax
Longhornfan
GypsySarah
rth3
docnash14