SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Page 26 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:36 am

San wrote:Has this been posted?

Cassie Lambert‏@cassielambert
Just found this @EmilyMaynard ! Wearing it to dance class. Have you rocked yours yet? #twins #dollywood http://twitter.com/cassielambert/status/221417411335823360/photo/1

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 26 AxKh9mZCIAARCJ9
Now Cassie posting t shirts from Dollywood?
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 26 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Post by shoepie Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:41 am

Piper61 wrote:
shoepie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
shoepie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:If Jef isn't there, will it be the first time only the F1 wasn't there (out of the F3)?
Last year,Courtney made an appearance. SO this is sort of like that, except Courtney won. I do believe Arie is the next Bach, and they want to keep him front and center as much as possible. Because we all know the Cassie drama was nothing.

ETA: this was in response to a few posts back by n4692u

F1 and F2 are never at the tell all.
The question is always asked, "who do you think they choose?" As if. no no

Natalie throwing something at the TV does not bode well for Jef and Emily using the suite. Perhaps it was about Sean telling Emily he skirted the marriage question in a previous relationship? Or him saying he prefered blondes, nixed the mom jeans and didn't approve of a shorter suburban mom hair cut? I found it odd he did not say I will love you no matter what. Hardly in the throwing debris department, however.

Courtney was there last season.

I don't remember that. My memory is terrible but I was not into that season much. Was that a non routine choice? They haven't always done that.
It's not normal but there was such backlash against Courtney because of her behavior with the other girls that it was damage control if I remember correctly.

I remember that now.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:10 am

Ashley S. ‏@AshleySpivey
Stayed up super late last night to watch this week’s episode of the #bachelorette and I’m still in shock. Y’all will be too. #teasers

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by proudmommy50810 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:20 am

Ashley S. ‏@AshleySpivey
A lot of you are asking if it’s a bad or good shock - I’m gonna say both. #bacheloretteteasers

proudmommy50810

Female Posts : 511

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:26 am

proudmommy50810 wrote:Ashley S. ‏@AshleySpivey
A lot of you are asking if it’s a bad or good shock - I’m gonna say both. #bacheloretteteasers

Her blogs are written from the position of an unspoiled viewer though we know she is not. So the shock she speaks of could be Sean not getting the FS date. Shocking, I suppose in that it is a first. Shocking that Jef and Emily don't go the the FS is possible. Or shocking to some who think Sean is F1. She has to think of this in terms of what would be shocking to the unspoiled viewer. Hard to tell with her.

I would like to hear something from Millsey, elan, Fleiss or Cassie. I get more from their tweets.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:06 am

proudmommy50810 wrote:Ashley S. ‏@AshleySpivey
Stayed up super late last night to watch this week’s episode of the #bachelorette and I’m still in shock. Y’all will be too. #teasers

Perhaps she's talking about Sean's elimination. Though I don't think AshleyS has been rooting for Sean all that much, perhaps Emily said something to Sean during their date.....making his elminination more shocking than a standard F3. IDK.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:09 am

I wished we had a TWITTER/INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK - no discussion

love_me ... san... will you consider opening such thread next season please?

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Shelby Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:10 am

i like to discuss about it but it is a pain to find them after 10 weeks...

One daily click generates .6 bowls of food at The Animal Rescue Site

"Reality television frequently portrays a modified (...) day-to-day life, at times utilizing sensationalism to attract audience viewers and increase advertising revenue. Participants are often placed in exotic locations or abnormal situations, and are often persuaded to act in specific scripted ways by off-screen "story editors" or "segment television producers" with the portrayal of events and speech manipulated and contrived to create an illusion of reality through direction and post-production editing techniques." ~ Wikipedia

Shelby

Female Posts : 3826

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:11 am

Hmm shocking to me (based on Ashley Spivey's past blogs) is either Jef or Arie leaving OR all three remaining. She likes Sean but is gaga over the other two.

But that would require all the spoilers to be wrong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:27 am

Shelby wrote:I wished we had a TWITTER/INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK - no discussion

love_me ... san... will you consider opening such thread next season please?

There is a tweet no discussion thread....

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by deedreamer Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:28 am

Could the shock be that they actually show that Em was going to let Arie go at F3 and changed her mind. From her blogs it would seem that Ashely S sees Arie more as an F2 than Sean and would be both badly shocked and good shocked if they actually showed the switch in some way. I know that it has been said that it is a normal F3 RC so maybe they show the switch in another way and not at the RC. Just random thoughts, trying to think what the shock might be.

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 26 TeamJemSigTag

Be aware of half truths - you may have the wrong half
If you can't impress them with intelligence you can always baffle them with bullsh*t
Will Rogers said that he never met a man he didn't like...but then he never met Mike Fleiss
deedreamer
deedreamer

Female Posts : 939

http://thetoyboxgrannies.com

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:31 am

I agree with Shoepie, Ashley S has to blog from an "unspoiled" POV so it stands to reason her tweets will also be from an unspoiled POV; it's something that the "average" (said in the nicest possible way) viewer would find shocking.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 26 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 51 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 38 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

+94
pbmax
Longhornfan
GypsySarah
rth3
docnash14