SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Page 27 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Post by nutty1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:43 am

Maybe shocked because she didn't go into the fantasy suites with any of them? (the part with the bed).

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 27 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:49 am

Iam4UGA wrote:
Shelby wrote:I wished we had a TWITTER/INSTAGRAM/FACEBOOK - no discussion

love_me ... san... will you consider opening such thread next season please?

There is a tweet no discussion thread....

I was just going to post that. We already have that.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:56 am

I think coming off the hometown dates the most shocking thing would be Jef going home. Ugg, I hated even typing that but what the heck else could it be?

Back to top Go down

Post by Iam4UGA Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:00 am

Well, she did say good and bad when asked about it.

But I would totally be okay with a Jef elimination! Not getting my hopes up.

"How careful I must be, somewhere a little fellow watches me." - Herman Boone - High School Hall of Fame Coach
Iam4UGA
Iam4UGA

Female Posts : 800

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:03 am

Iam4UGA wrote:Well, she did say good and bad when asked about it.

But I would totally be okay with a Jef elimination! Not getting my hopes up.
giggling

AshleyS said it is shocking and IMO she would not find Sean being eliminated as shocking since I haven't seen her root for him.

Perhaps its that Arie was not offered the FS and was NOT eliminated anyway.

AshleyS if you are reading this....throw us a (another) bone.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by lolalou39 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:27 am

A casual viewer would find it shocking that 1) no one stayed over in the FS as I don't think this has ever been done before, and 2) she does not offer date card to Arie as many see him as the front runner and according to description/screen caps, we see them kissing quite a bit during day portion of date. It would also be shocking for a Bachelorette to offer cards to 2 guys but not to a third as I also don't think that is done very often, if at all.

Since Arie is third date, viewers would assume no date card for Arie means he is on chopping block to go home. Instead, she sends home Sean ... also shocking to some viewers since he is seen as the Christian Ken to her Christian Barbie.
lolalou39
lolalou39

Female Posts : 130

Back to top Go down

Post by luluvega Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:52 am

Does anyone know how they are filling the audience at the MTA? In the past they have shown the FD episode to the audience at that taping so maybe some info will leak on Sunday.

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.

luluvega

Back to top Go down

Post by Bananaloaf Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:02 pm

Maybe she will offer the card to Sean and Jef and both will decline. Then maybe she offers the card to Arie, and he accepts but she declines. Shocking as many people wouldn't expect this scenario, and perhaps Arie is hurt or something and that's why Ashley wants to throw something at her tv. Perhaps all then ends well with Sean being eliminated and Arie staying and that's why it's both good and bad. Just a theory.
Bananaloaf
Bananaloaf

Female Posts : 105

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:07 pm

Bananaloaf wrote:Maybe she will offer the card to Sean and Jef and both will decline. Then maybe she offers the card to Arie, and he accepts but she declines. Shocking as many people wouldn't expect this scenario, and perhaps Arie is hurt or something and that's why Ashley wants to throw something at her tv. Perhaps all then ends well with Sean being eliminated and Arie staying and that's why it's both good and bad. Just a theory.

Though they probably don't stay overnight, we have SC evidence that both Jef and Sean went to the FD together. Jef kissing her on the balony and Sean kissing her in the mini-pool.

IMO what is shocking is that she elimintes Sean despite all that kissing.
ETA : And who knows what she actually said to him during the date as well no no

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by luluvega Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:10 pm

deedreamer wrote:Could the shock be that they actually show that Em was going to let Arie go at F3 and changed her mind. From her blogs it would seem that Ashely S sees Arie more as an F2 than Sean and would be both badly shocked and good shocked if they actually showed the switch in some way. I know that it has been said that it is a normal F3 RC so maybe they show the switch in another way and not at the RC. Just random thoughts, trying to think what the shock might be.

This would be very interesting if it played out onscreen. And yes it would be "bad" that a contestant that seemed to be staying ended up leaving but it would be "good" since Arie would get to stay and Ashley likes him.

Perhaps that is where the "walking away from everything I've ever wanted" VO comes into play?

Or, perhaps the whole episode makes it look like Sean's date goes very well while Arie's date goes not so well? That would add to the shock if he is eliminated.

luluvega

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:13 pm

Bananaloaf wrote:Maybe she will offer the card to Sean and Jef and both will decline. Then maybe she offers the card to Arie, and he accepts but she declines. Shocking as many people wouldn't expect this scenario, and perhaps Arie is hurt or something and that's why Ashley wants to throw something at her tv. Perhaps all then ends well with Sean being eliminated and Arie staying and that's why it's both good and bad. Just a theory.
Or after she says food night to one of the guys..they show him coming back...we do have that SC of Emily in that white little cover-up kinda thing..she could be a) closing the door after someone left..OR b) some comes back to see her...

Which we have seen vote Sean and Arie going to find her..Now if it's Arie since they had a tough talk at dinner I could see it being him...

Just a thought thrown out there...
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sat Jul 07, 2012 12:29 pm

nutty1 wrote:Maybe shocked because she didn't go into the fantasy suites with any of them? (the part with the bed).

That is what I keep coming back to. That shouldn't be a shock to Ashley but she has to tweet and blog to the unspoiled so do consider the source and her limitations. We all have expected this. And we have not had any tweets from anyone other than Natalie and she is in the same position, I think.

She spends time with Sean in the pool after dinner and on the couch with Jef. Arie's preview footage was replaced by Chris (ug) again.

shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 51 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 39 ... 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

+94
pbmax
Longhornfan
GypsySarah
rth3
docnash14