SELECT CONTENT

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Page 50 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 50 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Kels0012 wrote:
just logic wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:That twitter exchange was weird. Not to be a debbie-downer but maybe part of the settlement was that RS had to help fool us all on spoilers. Wouldn't you really put that past him if it means he doesn't risk losing millions in a lawsuit? I just don't think MF would play into it. It's another "off" thing about this season where everything just falls into place for Jem. I mean the interviews with the F3, Sean/Arie tweeting about being at MTA. Live ATFR. Instagram pic of Jef on boat.

Eliminated contestants aren't supposed to know who is left right? So how would Wolf know that Sean would be at MTA before he's been eliminated yet? Is it because the guys talk, have seen the entire series, or is this another "first" in the franchise?

As much as I want the spoiler to be true and hope it is, I think I'm starting to believe she picks nobody. It is easier to see that and how all the guys play a long and why there wouldn't be any animosity between contestants rather than the Arie/Jef theories that one is covering for another. Just my 2 cents

Sean hasn't been eliminated in television time but he's been home and posting for awhile now. John knows that and they've been tweeting back and forth for quite awhile now.

One of my points exactly. He's been posting for awhile now. And MF is allowing it. I would think the show would have clauses in the contract pertaining to social media. It all justs seems to set up. I see production telling the F3 to just have fun with it b/c she picks nobody. Just a thought. I'm probably wrong but they can't be that stupid can they to let it be this easy?

Based on our discussions here its not that easy.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10 - Page 50 Empty Re: Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

Post by just logic Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:45 pm

Bloven wrote:
just logic wrote:Or, maybe Millsey said what he did in order to get Fleiss to stop - I get the feeling Fleiss is one of those guys who always has to have the last word and as RS also has to have the last word their little war could have gone on forever.

But why publicly? I think anything done on twitter is ment to be seen by those watching for clues etc. if Millsy thought Mike took it or was taking it too far he would have called or texted him directly. IMO

Would get the point across more - a hey, what you're doing is going out all over the place, type thing, stop it or I'll get involved too and you know I'm wittier than you.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:51 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:
just logic wrote:
Kels0012 wrote:That twitter exchange was weird. Not to be a debbie-downer but maybe part of the settlement was that RS had to help fool us all on spoilers. Wouldn't you really put that past him if it means he doesn't risk losing millions in a lawsuit? I just don't think MF would play into it. It's another "off" thing about this season where everything just falls into place for Jem. I mean the interviews with the F3, Sean/Arie tweeting about being at MTA. Live ATFR. Instagram pic of Jef on boat.

Eliminated contestants aren't supposed to know who is left right? So how would Wolf know that Sean would be at MTA before he's been eliminated yet? Is it because the guys talk, have seen the entire series, or is this another "first" in the franchise?

As much as I want the spoiler to be true and hope it is, I think I'm starting to believe she picks nobody. It is easier to see that and how all the guys play a long and why there wouldn't be any animosity between contestants rather than the Arie/Jef theories that one is covering for another. Just my 2 cents

Sean hasn't been eliminated in television time but he's been home and posting for awhile now. John knows that and they've been tweeting back and forth for quite awhile now.

One of my points exactly. He's been posting for awhile now. And MF is allowing it. I would think the show would have clauses in the contract pertaining to social media. It all justs seems to set up. I see production telling the F3 to just have fun with it b/c she picks nobody. Just a thought. I'm probably wrong but they can't be that stupid can they to let it be this easy?

Based on our discussions here its not that easy.

I have a feeling that Jef was the original loose cannon - he was allowed to tweet and post because of work and then a few other 'hints' got thrown in. The first couple seemed to be deleted and when Jef's friends also got into the action perhaps tptb said 'go for it' to all the guys as long as they didn't say outright who the F3 were. The more the guys were tweeting/posting the more the interest in the show. In the long run it can't hurt them too badly. I also think that social media developed so quickly it was difficult to keep tabs on everything and impossible for them to outright ban some of the guys because so many of them use tweeting/texts for business purposes.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:17 pm

Robert Mills ‏@Millsy11374

I see the undercard to tomorrow's Emily-Kalon main event is @fleissmeister vs. @bachelor_news

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:20 am

Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
I love you all...

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:24 am

nutty1 wrote:Mike Fleiss ‏@fleissmeister
I love you all...

Is this a real tweet your you humor nutty?
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:25 am

shoepie wrote:
I love you all...

Haha, no it is real!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:26 am

nutty1 wrote:
shoepie wrote:
I love you all...

Haha, no it is real!

Wow, he is drunk.
shoepie
shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:28 am

shoepie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
shoepie wrote:
I love you all...

Haha, no it is real!

Wow, he is drunk.

Yeah, I'm thinking there's a pre-MTA party and he's had more than one too many.

just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by shoepie Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:36 am

just logic wrote:
shoepie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
shoepie wrote:
I love you all...

Haha, no it is real!

Wow, he is drunk.

Yeah, I'm thinking there's a pre-MTA party and he's had more than one too many.

Makes total sense! You nailed it.
shoepie
shoepie

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:39 am

shoepie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
shoepie wrote:
I love you all...

Haha, no it is real!

Wow, he is drunk.

LOL I just thought that, Shoepie. : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaybird Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:47 am

LoveDovez wrote:
shoepie wrote:
nutty1 wrote:
shoepie wrote:
I love you all...

Haha, no it is real!

Wow, he is drunk.

LOL I just thought that, Shoepie. : )

Good gravy, and the sun hasn't even set yet on the west coast... pace yourself, fella cheeky

Jaybird

Female Posts : 727

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 51 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Tweet/Facebook Updates - Bachelorette 8 - Thread #10

+94
pbmax
Longhornfan
GypsySarah
rth3
docnash14