SELECT CONTENT

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Fri Nov 02, 2012 6:22 pm

Chicagoan Ed Swiderski of "Bachelor Pad" on Finding the One

Are you a fan of “The Bachelorette” or “Bachelor Pad"?

Anyone who caught Chicagoan Ed Swiderski on this season’s “Bachelor Pad 3" might have gotten the impression that the bachelor who won Jillian Harris’ heart, back in season 5 of “The Bachlorette," doesn’t take things very seriously. But the co-founder of Chicago-based technical consulting firm Kambrio Group, and recent author of “Pinterest for Business," may have his priorities in better order than most reality TV stars.

He recently shared some of his thoughts on those priorities, celebrity life, and of course, love.

What drew you to want to be on "The Bachelorette" back in 2009?

A lot of people plan to become superstars or catapult an acting or modeling career through these shows, and then there are guys like me. I was a guy from the Midwest who thought it might be an interesting life experience. I was on a lunch break from my job at Microsoft and was approached by a guy with a clipboard and a camera who was doing casting. Frankly, I didn’t really do anything they asked me to do, but they just kept calling.

Is “reality love” real love?

I really was in love with Jillian, and even if we’d met in a supermarket, our relationship would have lasted the same amount of time. The celebrity and the microscope of the media didn’t break us up, it’s just as we got to know each other, there were differences that couldn’t be reconciled. But, the scrutiny of being in the public eye made it harder to fix the things that needed to be worked out. We got just a taste of what celebrities experience on a daily basis. Sadly, people want to see scandal and divorce and break-ups, that’s what they want to talk about, and it does make it hard to work on a relationship.

How do you know when you’ve found “the one” and or when it’s time to be done?

The truth is, four years ago on “The Bachelorette” it was probably a little premature for me to consider settling down, but at this point in my life, if after the first couple of months I can’t picture being married and having a family with someone, I usually part ways. Really, if I can’t picture being in another country with someone and going through situations that are more difficult than normal, it tells me something.

Do you think it’s possible that there is more than just one person out there who could be “the one"?

I do. I think there is not one perfect person, but it’s a matter of having a reciprocal relationship where you are going to be fair with each other. Relationships are super hard. Once someone accepts you for all of your imperfections and you accept theirs, that is a perfect relationship.

Would you consider further TV opportunities? Like, what if you got a call from “Dancing With The Stars"?

(Laughs) At this point, I think I’m retiring from reality TV. My career is the most important thing in my life, and I had to put it on hold twice already.

http://makeitbetter.net/entertainment/movies-tv/4694-chicagoan-ed-swiderski-of-the-bachelorette-shares-advice-on-finding-the-one
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by umngirl Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:23 pm

This is the girl I believe Ed was kinda seeing before he went on BP3. And I've been seeing pictures of them together since he returned from the show in various places. I wish there was a better picture minus the crazy red-eye.

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 Proxy

And a better picture
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 IMG_24291

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 Empty Ed and friend

Post by Mozart Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:39 pm

I'm glad that she's probably the special girl that Ed has seen for some time now. :Smiley:
I'm glad that they are still together!
Maybe Ed is inching ever closer to that stage in his life when he will commit and settle down with his soulmate. :yes:

Marti Smiley

My Homepage (for Mozart fans) -
MOZART'S FAVORITE SISTER-IN-LAW, SOPHIE WEBER HAIBL: AN 18TH CENTURY WOMAN:
http://mozartist.blogspot.com/
Mozart
Mozart

Female Posts : 251

http://mozartist.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Nov 15, 2012 8:44 pm

giggling Love that they can still kid with each other and seem friendly and supportive.

Edward Swiderski‏@eswiderski
help @jillianharris out please! she always liked sleeping outside! Smiley http://www.gifttool.com/athon/MyFundraisingPage?ID=1762&AID=2159&PID=326929 …

Jillian Harris‏@jillianharris
@eswiderski thank u!!!!!!! But I do recal u being the one sleeping in the dog house? #ikid
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:41 pm

Such an adorable dog.

@eswiderski
I might be a dad today!

@eswiderski
19 lbs 6 oz! http://instagr.am/p/TjjZDcA2q0/
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 96d94bf64c8611e2b4ee22000a1fbe6d_7

Edward Swiderski
17 minutes ago
Photo op!
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 46453_10102843717738674_118055768_n

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sat Dec 22, 2012 9:50 pm

That's the sweetest face. Congrats Ed. Did Jillian ever get a dog?
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Dec 23, 2012 3:07 am

I bet Jillian would have loved to have had that dog!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Jan 02, 2013 11:42 am

Published on Oct 25, 2012. Jacqui takes over 'Wilder Asks' this week and gets to the bottom of your relationship questions with Ed Swiderski & Michael Stagliano from Bachelor Pad!

Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Fri Jan 04, 2013 10:48 pm

Some random stuff from his website that hasn't been posted.

the 10 things I rely on to get me through my days
You may know EDWARD SWIDERSKI as the winner of season five of ABC's The Bachelorette—or perhaps, more recently, as a contestant on season three of The Bachelor Pad. Reality television aside, he's actually a tech-y and a down-to-earth Midwesterner, or more precisely, a Chicagoan. His chops are real: After all, he's the co-founder of digital marketing company, Kambio Group and author of Pinterest for Business, a guide on efficiently using the social-networking platform to maximize a small business. The items that he loves might steal your heart too. Here,
the 10 Things Ed Swiderski relies on to get him through his days.

1. Animal Planet
Why am I obsessed with polar bears and penguins? Believe it or not, I can't stand reality TV—so why not educate my brain while watching the boob tube?
2. Jeep Grand Cherokee
My 2012 model is super tech-ster—it connects my phone, hard drives, etc. in a fairly painless way. Now, I can upload all of my favorite N'Sync songs directly from my USB drive!
3. P90X
The fact that I can get a workout in my hotel room is pretty fantastic. The fact that I actually use it is mind-boggling.
4. Samsung Galaxy S III
Who needs an iPhone when you can have a 4.5-inch screen with android? Well actually a lot of people would probably still pick an iPhone, but not me.
5. Sprout Social
This lets me schedule tweets/posts and find out who my most influential social community members are. It's a one-stop shop and they are a local Chicago startup. Amaze.
6. Apple MacBook Pro
Even as a former Microsoft employee, I decided to switch to Mac a couple years ago. Please put it in my casket. Please? Best. Thing. Ever.
7. The Intellectual Devotional
This pocket/toilet guide has enlightened me with more facts than all of high school and college combined—get it to complete your education.
8. Hudson Jeans
Not only are these comfy, they actually look good on my chubby ass.
9. Murray's Pomade
I believe I've repaired a flat tire with this stuff... who knew it doubled as hair wax? (Caution: Extreme Hold)
10. Etiquette by Emily Post
"Keep your hands to yourself!," might almost be put at the head of the first chapter of every book on etiquette. Definitely words to live by, Emily.

Link

My Latest Trip to PAWS Chicago
I was honored to be a part of the PAWS "12 Strays of Christmas" this year. PAWS is really like no other animal organization I've ever experienced. While the hotel-style facility is truly world-class and comforting for pets, it's the volunteers that make this organization one of a kind. These people genuinely love animals in every humanly possible way. I almost took one of these little buggers home. :)
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 28054_10151163421916272_955868188_n

And because his new dog is so cute, here's a picture of her. She's a golden doodle named Charlie
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 1e1877b4569511e2bccc22000a1f8cda_7

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:11 pm

So cute.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:34 am

I'm really only posting this because his dog is so cute. I want one.
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 6 321376_10102929968391674_113326905_n

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Ally Sun Jan 20, 2013 1:25 pm

Is that a golden doodle? I know many here don't like Ed, but any guy who is kind to animals gets points in my book.
Ally
Ally

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 39 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

+63
Alanna
pavalygurl
nuts2uiam
beader
sosleepy