SELECT CONTENT

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by Princess81320 Sat Sep 08, 2012 4:18 pm

http://m.kiss925.com/2012/09/07/interview-bachelor-pad-stars-michael-stagliano-ed-swiderski-in-studio-with-roz-mocha/

Team Cupcake :27:

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 Fgbbb

Team SeanCat 🐘

"If something's meant to be, it will happen.. in the right time, with the right person and for the best reason."
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 394620_10150508901589239_141439374238_8542780_758788939_n
Princess81320
Princess81320

Female Posts : 664

Back to top Go down

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 Empty Re: Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

Post by shoepie Sun Sep 09, 2012 12:46 pm

umngirl wrote:Count me in as a big Ed fan, and Jed too. I was part of a dedicated bunch. We even had, well still have, our own board that was for some big time Jed fans. Lots of BTS and little known stuff there. Oh the good old days.

Anyways, I keep up with the latest happenings with Ed through his twitter and his facebook page. I'll post anything of interest there.

Count me in. I was an Ed fan too. I never cared for Reid and still don't. :) I think he has a problem with alcohol now so the shine has worn off for me.
shoepie
shoepie

Female Posts : 2306

Back to top Go down

Post by rc49ers Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:12 pm

Was a member also on a fan site for Jill & Ed , remembering a lot of fun times lots of good people .

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 Its-ra10 It's raining LOVE!!            Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 Air_fi10 .....And an Amazing Adventure!!  

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 Baseball-1 Life Is Like baseball, You Will Not Hit Every Pitch!
rc49ers
rc49ers

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sun Sep 09, 2012 1:32 pm

rc49ers wrote:Was a member also on a fan site for Jill & Ed , remembering a lot of fun times lots of good people .

Me too although ended up on Jillian's side after the split. I realized then that while I was a JED fan I wasn't really an Ed fan. I didn't mind him on BP however think he should have toned it down knowing it was on national tv. Not sure he helped himself with the woman he's pursuing.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15411

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:22 pm

I was so sad when they did; Always hoped they would work it out and get back together. Lots of love between those two!

I am still a huge Ed admirer. Wish he wouldn't drink as much, just as I wish Graham Bunn would slow down, but even so, Ed continues to have this amazing career and Graham is just a drunk.

Last edited by Amberish on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : typo)
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:42 pm

Ed has been in Toronto the last few days with Mike Stag. There are lots of pictures on twitter I could bring over if anyone is interested. They were also on Breakfast Television Toronto, but their segment isn't online yet.

I've always been a big fan of Ed's. Sure I wish he didn't get drunk on national television, but he still has his life in order with his new book and his company.

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:44 pm

Companies (plural) and yes, please bring them!
Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Sep 09, 2012 8:57 pm

Here are just a few of the ones he either posted or responded to. I think he looks especially good in the first one even with the weird glare and red eyes.
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 A2yccc10
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 V57ba10
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 A2xzny10
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 1bhdt10
Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 A2ollp10

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 87b72b10 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 86669110 Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:30 pm

Thanks so much, umngirl! :)

Amberish
Amberish

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:31 am

umngirl wrote:Ed has been in Toronto the last few days with Mike Stag. There are lots of pictures on twitter I could bring over if anyone is interested. They were also on Breakfast Television Toronto, but their segment isn't online yet.

I've always been a big fan of Ed's. Sure I wish he didn't get drunk on national television, but he still has his life in order with his new book and his company.

Agree with you umngirl. I wonder if his parents split when he was young has impacted his inability to settle down and truly commit to one woman.
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5351

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Sep 10, 2012 10:57 am

Norcalgal wrote:
umngirl wrote:Ed has been in Toronto the last few days with Mike Stag. There are lots of pictures on twitter I could bring over if anyone is interested. They were also on Breakfast Television Toronto, but their segment isn't online yet.

Agree with you umngirl. I wonder if his parents split when he was young has impacted his inability to settle down and truly commit to one woman.

From what I remember, his parents split when he was pretty young. And that is possible. It took my brother several relationships and quite a few years after my parents divorce to be able to commit to one woman because he was terrified he would end up like my parents.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:41 pm

From his Pinterest for Business talk today.

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion  - Page 5 A3vb6410

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 39 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 39  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ed Swiderski & Natalie Bomke - Bachelorette 5 - BP - Discussion

+63
Alanna
pavalygurl
nuts2uiam
beader
sosleepy