SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Post by skitts Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:56 am

n4692u wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
cupcakes wrote:emotional
unpredictable
combustible
shocking

Interesting choice of words. Let's see if this finale lives up to it's hype.

I will be VERY SURPRISED if it lives up to all of the hype. But I do think it has a different ending somehow.

It didn't. Nuff said!

All I can say it's no wonder The Bach doesn't get nominated for any awards...last night was a total flop! MF is full of crap with his tweets and CH spews verbal diarrhea with his company lines. The interjected live was a total filler to the first two hours. MTP...way too drawn out! M...indecisive on 1F meeting Ricki...then her light bulb charges and she's full steam ahead. That poor girl told to run to mommy at the end and looks at Jef like 'he's here again?....who is this person invading my vacation'? Oh Emily....I have no confidence in you! Did I hear correct that at the end they hugged and said 'we'll make this work'? giggling
skitts
skitts

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Post by summerluvn Mon Jul 23, 2012 2:09 pm

Funny how different things look through :rosiecolored

Just got to watch today and I thought the finale was beautiful. Lots of awwww and laughlaughlaugh from me as I watched.

I am so happy for their cute little family,
summerluvn
summerluvn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:00 pm

summerluvn wrote:Funny how different things look through :rosiecolored

If you remove the :rosiecolored, you will see two fake person instead.

Back to top Go down

Post by happyvalleygirl Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:18 pm

I think it is interesting that they are being considered fake for not sticking their
Tongues down each others throats. Instead they are giving very appropriate amounts of PDA.
During Brad 2.0 Chantal was considered a slut for kissing Brad way less than Arie kissed Emily and he is being hailed as this terrific potential husband because he and Emily have so much chemistry. But Bevin and Chantal would never have worked because it was all about sex.
So now we have a couple that actually has conversations and are friends and have chemistry too and they will never make it because they are fake.

I am not arguing with anyones opinion just pointing out that I see a double standard season to season.

Thank you listening to my point of view.
happyvalleygirl
happyvalleygirl

Female Posts : 557

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Mon Jul 23, 2012 7:41 pm

happyvalleygirl wrote:

I think it is interesting that they are being considered fake for not sticking their
Tongues down each others throats. Instead they are giving very appropriate amounts of PDA.
During Brad 2.0 Chantal was considered a slut for kissing Brad way less than Arie kissed Emily and he is being hailed as this terrific potential husband because he and Emily have so much chemistry. But Bevin and Chantal would never have worked because it was all about sex.
So now we have a couple that actually has conversations and are friends and have chemistry too and they will never make it because they are fake.

I am not arguing with anyones opinion just pointing out that I see a double standard season to season.

Thank you listening to my point of view.

Yes!! And we'll see mention of this again next season, I'm sure. There is almost always a "physical edit" character... It's been the formula for many seasons. We all interpret this differently.
As an aside, no doubt that Arie and Emily didn't have wonderful conversation. It's just that if he was F1 we would have seen more of it.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Mon Jul 23, 2012 8:40 pm

summerluvn wrote:Funny how different things look through :rosiecolored

Just got to watch today and I thought the finale was beautiful. Lots of awwww and laughlaughlaugh from me as I watched.

I am so happy for their cute little family,

I've been pretty hard on anyone involved last night who's not Dutch ( Hugesmile ) in the Arie thread, but I love this comment. I love that people got to see a story that resonated with them. I remember how much fun it was last summer with Jash. And my nice comment for the season... the "cute little family" looks just that. The three of them are absolutely adorable together in the pictures I've seen.

Man, that didn't burn too bad coming out of my mouth or anything! giggling

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by schnitzel Mon Jul 23, 2012 9:12 pm

Just want to know how many out takes did it take to make the FRC. Brad said he had to do his quite a few times.
schnitzel
schnitzel

Female Posts : 273

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jul 24, 2012 12:15 am

bilolo wrote:
seton wrote:
cimcoe wrote:
michelle1109 wrote:I do not believe that some of the former contestants/leads that are coming tonight would be coming if it isn't a happy and amazing ending to this season. JMO.

I don't see it as an indication of the outcome one way or the other. Ali/Roberto, Jason/Molly and Trista/Ryan were all there for the ATFR of Brad's season, and it wasn't because it was a happy ending.

well, retroactively we know it wasnt happy BUT AT THE TIME, there was a possibility of a wedding.
Sounds familiar? :stirthepot
and who's the person involved in all the two Emily of course, she should take her time like Mama said before embarking on something knowing how the other one ended :yes:

I think she did exactly what she felt like she wanted to do. I don't think she would have gotten engaged if she hadn't known for sure that she and Jef were made for each other.. As they say TIME WILL TELL (Snicker)
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by n4692u Wed Jul 25, 2012 2:09 am

As someone with no horse in this race this season and was not pleased with Jef & Ari as F2 guys, I found myself pleasantly surprised at the end and thought that these two might just make a go of it. They really do seem like friends & soulmates & very happy with each other. I thought to myself while watching the ATFR that what a difference in Emily & Brad's trainwreck of a ATFR. 😆

I wish Emily & Jef the best!

n4692u

Female Posts : 462

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 31 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 29, 30, 31

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

+87
hteddy08
cimcoe
KayDee
Bullwinkle
Iluvbachette