SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion Empty Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Post by just logic Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:22 pm

Shoesies wrote:
noobsleuth wrote:
ironcat wrote:OMG, so Arie isn't a candidate for the "Father of the Year" award anymore? How will the masses react? rotfl

Hehe I am doing good IC! This is nothing compared to defending Ed for an entire season. giggling

bowdown I know that had to be rough. Kudos to coming out with your sense of humor intact. Cuz I was there, and that wuz a rough one. affraid

Yes, I was there too - talk about getting nasty!!! I also defended Ed - thought he was probably a player but could see that Jillian had fallen head over heals for him so tried to pretend to myself that he would change for her.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Post by Pattycake92 Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:24 pm

Yeah, Arie ain't got nothing on Ed.
Pattycake92
Pattycake92

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion Empty Re: Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

Post by Love_Me Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:25 pm

Previous Bachelorette 8 Media Thread:

http://bachandbachettefans.forumotion.com/t1152-bachelorette-8-media-discussion-thread-4
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:27 pm

What with INTOUCH saying the final 1 was not the preferred choice but that the person she wanted walk away?????????????????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Jeepers Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:29 pm

G a r b a g e :)

A bit of grace and a bit of badass
Jeepers
Jeepers

Back to top Go down

Post by just logic Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:29 pm

reason wrote:What with INTOUCH saying the final 1 was not the preferred choice but that the person she wanted walk away?????????????????????

This is the same mag. that said Ashley was sleeping with Bently - pure garbage magazine.

Do not argue with an idiot. He will drag you down to his level and beat you with experience. Going to church doesn't make you a Christian any more than standing in your garage makes you a car.
just logic
just logic

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jul 11, 2012 4:58 pm

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion Image3ggc

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion Image4mq
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 18480

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by HowSoonIsNow Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:01 pm

^^that dress^^ is beyond gorgeous!
HowSoonIsNow
HowSoonIsNow

Back to top Go down

Post by marloon Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:03 pm

So if, as the article quote states, we don't know who gets the final rose until the "last excruciating moments" she can't have let Arie go early.

marloon

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Wed Jul 11, 2012 5:10 pm

marloon wrote:So if, as the article quote states, we don't know who gets the final rose until the "last excruciating moments" she can't have let Arie go early.

It would be similar to Ali's finale: recap of F2 and their journey, more recap, more recap, MTP 1, LCD 1, MTP2, agonize over decision, cry, cry some more, talk to CH, cry some more, cry some more, say goodbye to Arie, dress for FRC/montage of Jef picking out ring, FRC. Hugesmile
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by JBF Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:09 pm

That wordplay in the above article by Chris Harrison is pretty sneaky.

"She's had amazing chemistry with Arie since the first night and he may still be the favorite. But Jef's definitely caught up. He makes her smile. There's something about the look on her face when Jef's around."

He does NOT say "her favorite", but "the favorite", which COULD imply a favorite of anybody's, not necessarily Emily's. Also all of the horse race talk may imply one between who LOOKS like the frontrunner from those watching and who may be the actual frontrunner. No doubt Arie was tooting early on that he will propose to Emily for the cameras, while Jef may not have said those words right away. One thing few will argue is that Arie was kissing her early on, while Jef "caught up" later in that department. Those unspoiled would still think Arie is the final one since we see a LOT more "heat" that resembles some past frontrunners.

Chris Harrison is a weird one though. He claimed it was a close race between JP and Ben with Ashley, probably because Ben was so successfully brainwashed into proposing to her in Fiji. Found this oddity among assorted undated stuff between episodes in Ashley's season, trying hard to suggest that JP was doomed to not succeed with Ashley: Right now if you had to rank them, you’d start with J.P. … but I will say the exotic dates really change that. There are some bumpy roads ahead for J.P. and Ashley. I don’t know the whole story [about his ex], but apparently he was devastated. For your mom to say, “I don’t want to see you like that again,” he must’ve been a mess. I think you saw Ashley a bit taken back about how serious he was with the last girlfriend and that put some question marks in Ashley’s mind. I don’t think J.P. is completely ready to let go yet and all of that really comes to a head next week.

Last edited by JBF on Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
JBF
JBF

Back to top Go down

Post by shannonmac Wed Jul 11, 2012 7:12 pm

JBF wrote:That wordplay in the above article by Chris Harrison is pretty sneaky.

"She's had amazing chemistry with Arie since the first night and he may still be the favorite. But Jef's definitely caught up. He makes her smile. There's something about the look on her face when Jef's around."

He does NOT say "her favorite", but "the favorite", which COULD imply a favorite of anybody's, not necessarily Emily's. Also all of the horse race talk may imply one between who LOOKS like the frontrunner from those watching and who may be the actual frontrunner. No doubt Arie was tooting early on that he will propose to Emily for the cameras, while Jef may not have said those words right away. One thing few will argue is that Arie was kissing her early on, while Jef "caught up" later in that department. Those unspoiled would still think Arie is the final one since we see a LOT more "heat" that resembles some past frontrunners.

Chris Harrison is a weird one though. He claimed it was a close race between JP and Ben with Ashley, probably because Ben was so successfully mindf***ed into proposing to her in Fiji. Found this oddity among assorted undated stuff between episodes in Ashley's season, trying hard to suggest that JP was doomed to not succeed with Ashley: Right now if you had to rank them, you’d start with J.P. … but I will say the exotic dates really change that. There are some bumpy roads ahead for J.P. and Ashley. I don’t know the whole story [about his ex], but apparently he was devastated. For your mom to say, “I don’t want to see you like that again,” he must’ve been a mess. I think you saw Ashley a bit taken back about how serious he was with the last girlfriend and that put some question marks in Ashley’s mind. I don’t think J.P. is completely ready to let go yet and all of that really comes to a head next week.

JBF- I didn't catch that at all. I love how you are able to see the different wordplays at work here.
bowdown

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion MKlsyCO1DkuPott_QDvNqg2
shannonmac
shannonmac

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 8 - Media - Discussion

+87
hteddy08
cimcoe
KayDee
Bullwinkle
Iluvbachette