SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by dee Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:06 pm

Thanks for keeping us updated milo05!! Just curious, is Miles the same in real life as he's portrayed on the show?

Re: Skip and Theresa: Yeah, them being all handsy is probably only a small reason why they're not featured. I'm sure they had many convos with each other, or even with other people that they could have aired. Clearly, the producers don't feel the need to feature them on their story board. LoL, it's probably because they're so mellow, drama free, and not competitive compared to the other couples.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:41 pm

I would love to see fan-vids of the 3 or 4 couples on this show start appearing on youtube. So cute.
Also, watching the entire episode just to see a few moments of interactions between the couples can get so tedious. Hopefully video gurus can create clips of just Derek/Jess episode 4 moment etc. for the couples on litw. That would rock.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Yeah, the host has said it's a "dating show" first, but it's not. The focus in the editing so far has been the competitions first, then the drama (what little there's been). We hardly see any of the relationship growth.

I think they just got really lucky that the show actually worked and so many of them ended up dating (and are still together) in the real world.
Keili
Keili

Female Posts : 298

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:52 pm

2 minutes ago

TheresaTrujilloTheresa Trujillo

Can't wait! “@SamanthaWoods10: YES! I live in OC but I'll be in LA tonight with @steele0012 @jessdebolt@DAndersonL @darrenmcmullen !!

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:59 pm

Brill wrote:
2 minutes ago

TheresaTrujilloTheresa Trujillo

Can't wait! “@SamanthaWoods10: YES! I live in OC but I'll be in LA tonight with @steele0012 @jessdebolt@DAndersonL @darrenmcmullen !!

Nice -hopefully one of them tweets a group picture.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:36 pm

Jess and Derek are one of my favorite couples. Jess says they are just friends so who knows, maybe they are or maybe they can't say.

Except for when Derek was eliminated he has tried to not show his feelings that much.

I went back and rewatched the episodes and noticed some things.

First episode Derek was picked by Kym. After the challenge was over they were all hanging around at the pool. Kym was in the pool watching and commenting about Derek.

Jess was sitting on the cement by the pool and Derek is laying with his head in her lap and they are talking to the people around them.

Then you see them standing talking to some of the others and Derek puts his arm around Jess's neck.

Second episode, Derek is little Jess's partner. After the challenges are done you see Derek and Jess in the hammock. I love how Jess get's on his case about him being bad on the challenges and he does not like it. ha ha

At the end of the episode Jess asks him to be her partner and he kind of thinks about it and then says yes.

They win back to back challenges after that and of course the rest is history.

I think she set a firecracker under him with her statement. He would have won the last one untill he broke his toe.

I think she does challenge him which is good. I love when they are at the Oasis and they are walking back to their room after being in the pool.

He is holding her hand and then he puts his arm around her neck. She says to him is holding hands to much of a commitment for you and he says
yah, after giving her this big speech at the pool about how commitment knd of scares him!!!!! lol

I think he liked her right from the beginning but either didn't notice what he was doing (flirting with her) or did and was scared it was moving to fast for him.....

He also likes to come across as this cool guy and he does things different blah blah. Maybe he got hurt once and tries to protect himself or maybe cause he was on TV and knew people would see this so has to be Mr Macho.

I would love to hear any other comments that you noticed about the 2 of them.

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 15 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:45 pm

Well, if they aren't dating and nothing's going on romantically with them anymore. They must've gotten past their feelings and became just good friends pretty quickly. Because he tweeted her 'I love you' after the 4th episode aired.

Keili
Keili

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:53 pm

I know he likes to joke around so who knows.

He has said that they have gotten married.

Someone asked him about it and he said, " O Yes Beautiful Ceremony"

I love his sense of humor. ha ha

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Keili Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:56 pm

Well, yeah. I know those kind of things are jokes. lol

But I think he was serious with the 'I love you'. Whether as a bf or just a good friend. Cause he was kind of an ass to her in that episode. Telling someone (in front of Jess) that he almost picked Samantha instead of her, etc.
Keili
Keili

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:06 pm

You are right!!!!!!!!!!! Maybe that is why they are friends now. lol

She could not have been happy with that and who could blame her...

She did say on the show though that she sees through some of the stuff he says and that they do adore each other. (her words)

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:31 pm

Jess tweeted this and I am not sure now to take it.

It looked like it could have worked huh? I'm sure we will tell all IF there is a reunion episode

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:02 pm

Brill wrote:Jess and Derek are one of my favorite couples. Jess says they are just friends so who knows, maybe they are or maybe they can't say.

Except for when Derek was eliminated he has tried to not show his feelings that much.

I went back and rewatched the episodes and noticed some things.

First episode Derek was picked by Kym. After the challenge was over they were all hanging around at the pool. Kym was in the pool watching and commenting about Derek.

Jess was sitting on the cement by the pool and Derek is laying with his head in her lap and they are talking to the people around them.

Then you see them standing talking to some of the others and Derek puts his arm around Jess's neck.

Second episode, Derek is little Jess's partner. After the challenges are done you see Derek and Jess in the hammock. I love how Jess get's on his case about him being bad on the challenges and he does not like it. ha ha

At the end of the episode Jess asks him to be her partner and he kind of thinks about it and then says yes.

They win back to back challenges after that and of course the rest is history.

I think she set a firecracker under him with her statement. He would have won the last one untill he broke his toe.

I think she does challenge him which is good. I love when they are at the Oasis and they are walking back to their room after being in the pool.

He is holding her hand and then he puts his arm around her neck. She says to him is holding hands to much of a commitment for you and he says
yah, after giving her this big speech at the pool about how commitment knd of scares him!!!!! lol

I think he liked her right from the beginning but either didn't notice what he was doing (flirting with her) or did and was scared it was moving to fast for him.....

He also likes to come across as this cool guy and he does things different blah blah. Maybe he got hurt once and tries to protect himself or maybe cause he was on TV and knew people would see this so has to be Mr Macho.

I would love to hear any other comments that you noticed about the 2 of them.

I love what you have noticed about them - I noticed these things too. In particular the 1st episode interactions. For whatever reason he seemed to gravitate towards her, perhaps its his subconcious mind working. But by the end of it he seemed geniunely into her.
I hope they are more than just "good friends" and am just dying to hear an official update. Though with my TB picker which is always waaay off - I'm probably wrong about them making it in the real world anyway lol.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 50 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 32 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23