SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 9 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by dee Thu Jul 28, 2011 4:56 pm

Yeah I definitely get the feeling there will be a few people coming out of the show as a couple at the end of the day. Most likely Sam & Mike and Heather & Miles are still together (and maybe Skip & Theresa or more, who knows). Hopefully they will do a reunion or some sort and give us some form of update of their statuses.

I think they would have more success than the bachelor/ette franchise since they experience less of a "Stockholm Syndrome", even though they're still living under the "bubble". They're not forced to like one person and compete with everyone else for the same person. I also think this cast is lucky since it's the first season of the show and the producers are still trying to figure things out. During the first season, they are probably less manipulative, and the contestants are generally not as fame whorish as those found in the Bachelor franchise since not many people really even know about this show (well relative to other reality shows that's been going on for years and have exposure).

I guess the heavy favorites to win are Sam and Mike. lol, Guess I'm in the minority here, but I agree with the host, they're not my favorite couple even though I adore them.

My fav are Heather & Miles. There's just something really sweet and cute about them. Plus, I'm a sucker for the "dark horse/underdog" haha.

I'm just glad there are others who watch this show. I thought I was the only one!

Last edited by dee on Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 9 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:43 pm

Heather and Miles are my fav they are just so sweet together. I really love this show who would have thunkit

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:50 pm

Has this show been picked up for another season? Also, if you want after the season is over the couple (s) who are still together I will be happy to make them their own threads if you want to keep up with them.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Cker Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:22 pm

To keep track of the couples:

Blonde Jessica = Jessica
Brunette Jessica = Jess

Week #1 Starting couples:
Dawn-Jared.....Vaness-Steele.....Erica-Miles.....Samantha-Mike.....Jess-Skip
Kym-Derrick....Heather-Ben.....Brandee-Adam.....Jessica-Jason....Theresa-Peter

Winners: Samantha-Mike
Eliminated: Dawn-Jared
----------------------------------

Week #2 Starting couples:
Samantha-Mike.....Kym-Adam.....Vanessa-Steele.....Heather-Miles.....Jessica-Peter
Jess-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Theresa-Skip.....Erica-Jason

Winners: Kym-Adam
Eliminated: Vanessa-Peter
-----------------------------------

Week #3 Starting Couples:
Kym-Steele.....Heather-Adam.....Jessica-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Theresa-Skip
Samantha-Mike.....Erica-Miles......Jess-Jason

Winners: Jessica-Derrick
Eliminated: Kym-Adam
---------------------------------

Week #4 Starting couples:
Jessica-Derrick.....Theresa-Skip.....Samantha-Mike.....Heather-Miles
Erica-Steele.....Jess-Jason.....Brandee-Ben

Winners: Jessica-Derrick
Eliminated: Jess-Jason
----------------------------------

Week #5: Starting Couples:
Jessica-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Heather-Miles
Samantha-Mike.....Theresa-Skip.....Erica-Steele

Starting couples after switch up: Ben-Samantha...Skip-Jessica...Derrick-Erica
Mike-Teresa...Steele-Heather...Miles-Brandee

Winners: Ben-Samantha
Eliminated: Derrick(due to foot injury) Jessica
---------------------------------------------------------

Week #6 Starting couples:
Samantha-Mike...Skip-Teresa...Erica-Steele...Heather-Miles...Brandee-Ben

Cker

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:41 pm

I was thinking about that Derek and Jessica would have left on the same plane together, how nice is that... At least I would think so. There would only be a difference of a few hours and I am sure TPTB have whom ever was elminated all leave together.

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 9 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:43 pm

Love_Me wrote:Has this show been picked up for another season? Also, if you want after the season is over the couple (s) who are still together I will be happy to make them their own threads if you want to keep up with them.

Love Me, while I know only one couple will win the show I am sure some of the others are together so if there is more then one then my vote would be in favor of you doing this.

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 9 G61033

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:01 pm

Tammi wrote:As far a the show goes, they've only been together for a week and a half -- it is easy to maintain a "relationship" for merely a few days!!
Even though the filming is shorter than say the bach shows it seems they may actually get to spend more time together. I think Mike and Sam have had two or three over nights.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 1:31 am

I also like Heather and Miles and even Skip and Theresa, besides Mike and Sam. Skip and Theresa just seem so into each other! Or at least they seemed pretty comfortable in the shower. Yowza. :sweetheart:

Steele doesn't do much for me and Ben seems pretty strange. I can't quite figure him out yet. I will miss Derek's total competence at the challenges. He was pretty amazing.

I would love to have threads to follow up and see if any of the couples make it in the "real world". That would be great!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:02 am

I am wondering if Ben is on the other side no romance at all, and might be just in it to win it, no emotional investment it seems.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 10:35 am

reason wrote:I am wondering if Ben is on the other side no romance at all, and might be just in it to win it, no emotional investment it seems.

It does seem that way and if you don't find anyone you are interested in, you really are left with that (or leaving) anyway. I wonder how he would have done with Jason's last partner that left when Jason did. She seemed pretty hard and it would have been interesting to see those two interact - not romantically, but just to try and win. I wonder if they would have gotten along or been completely rude to each other??

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:05 pm

wachin4fun wrote:
reason wrote:I am wondering if Ben is on the other side no romance at all, and might be just in it to win it, no emotional investment it seems.

It does seem that way and if you don't find anyone you are interested in, you really are left with that (or leaving) anyway. I wonder how he would have done with Jason's last partner that left when Jason did. She seemed pretty hard and it would have been interesting to see those two interact - not romantically, but just to try and win. I wonder if they would have gotten along or been completely rude to each other??
I think they may have worked real hard together to win. It seems that after the day part you can go back and kind of hang in a group, so they wouldn't have to spend all their time with just each other. I too will miss Derrick, he was a machine at challenges.

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Fri Jul 29, 2011 12:11 pm

I am sure that the others were sorry to see Derek go but at the same time happy that the guy that was so good at winning the challenges is now gone..... :Nod:

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 50 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 29 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23