SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jul 14, 2011 11:05 am

Thanks for keeping score. I really like this show. There are several couples who are very interesting. Did we really need to see Theresa and Skip naked in the the shower though?

Back to top Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by mnmhughes Thu Jul 14, 2011 12:19 pm

sweptaway wrote:Thanks for keeping score. I really like this show. There are several couples who are very interesting. Did we really need to see Theresa and Skip naked in the the shower though?

That was shocking to me! :shock:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Sat Jul 16, 2011 9:30 pm

Watching this show for the first time -- enjoying it!! loving Mike and Samantha so far Smiley
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Lilismom Sun Jul 17, 2011 9:03 pm

emusha wrote:Watching this show for the first time -- enjoying it!! loving Mike and Samantha so far Smiley

I'm liking Mike and Samantha as well. I also think that Miles and heather are cute.
Lilismom
Lilismom

Female Posts : 19

Back to top Go down

Post by milo05 Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:15 pm

My BIL is Miles' roommate IRL. They are buddies from college. No I don't know any spoilers. I do know that he told my BIL the only reason he went on the show was to "get more ass." I do know he was gone for a month. Well, I guess that is the extent of my spoiler.

milo05

Back to top Go down

Post by mnmhughes Sun Jul 17, 2011 11:19 pm

milo05 wrote:My BIL is Miles' roommate IRL. They are buddies from college. No I don't know any spoilers. I do know that he told my BIL the only reason he went on the show was to "get more ass." I do know he was gone for a month. Well, I guess that is the extent of my spoiler.

:Welcome That doesn't surprise me, as I don't expect any real love connections from this show anyways! :dancing peg:
mnmhughes
mnmhughes

Female Posts : 8112

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Mon Jul 18, 2011 3:45 am

milo05 wrote:My BIL is Miles' roommate IRL. They are buddies from college. No I don't know any spoilers. I do know that he told my BIL the only reason he went on the show was to "get more ass." I do know he was gone for a month. Well, I guess that is the extent of my spoiler.

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 2028500532 milo05! Glad you joined the site. Thanks for sharing this info. Who is he partnered with?
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by milo05 Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:48 am

Currently he is partnered with Heather.

milo05

Back to top Go down

Post by Cker Thu Jul 21, 2011 2:20 am

To keep track of the couples:

Blonde Jessica = Jessica
Brunette Jessica = Jess

Week #1 Starting couples:
Dawn-Jared.....Vaness-Steele.....Erica-Miles.....Samantha-Mike.....Jess-Skip
Kym-Derrick....Heather-Ben.....Brandee-Adam.....Jessica-Jason....Theresa-Peter

Winners: Samantha-Mike
Eliminated: Dawn-Jared
----------------------------------

Week #2 Starting couples:
Samantha-Mike.....Kym-Adam.....Vanessa-Steele.....Heather-Miles.....Jessica-Peter
Jess-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Theresa-Skip.....Erica-Jason

Winners: Kym-Adam
Eliminated: Vanessa-Peter
-----------------------------------

Week #3 Starting Couples:
Kym-Steele.....Heather-Adam.....Jessica-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Theresa-Skip
Samantha-Mike.....Erica-Miles......Jess-Jason

Winners: Jessica-Derrick
Eliminated: Kym-Adam
---------------------------------

Week #4 Starting couples:
Jessica-Derrick.....Theresa-Skip.....Samantha-Mike.....Heather-Miles
Erica-Steele.....Jess-Jason.....Brandee-Ben

Winners: Jessica-Derrick
Eliminated: Jess-Jason
----------------------------------

Week #5: Starting Couples:
Jessica-Derrick.....Brandee-Ben.....Heather-Miles
Samantha-Mike.....Theresa-Skip.....Erica-Steele

** Preview showed that the couples will be split up at the start of the adventure, and, also looked like someone got hurt.**

Starting couples after switch up: TBD
Winners:
Eliminated

Cker

Female Posts : 18

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 21, 2011 11:05 am

Sad they are splitting the couples up next week. Several of the couples are really cute together.

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:46 pm

Ha. I actually think they have a chance of having a greater success rate as a couple compared to the Bachelor/ette franchise.

ETA: A poster mentioned that Miles was gone for a month? Well someone asked Kym (a contestant of the show) about the duration of filming (on facebook) and she said the show rapped up in a month. So I was looking through the twitter accounts of the contestants (apparently they're allowed to have one unlike the bachelor/ette contestants lol), and lo and behold Heather was inactive from her account for a month. It seemed to coincide with the filming schedule as it was filmed a couple months ago (march-april?). Not sure what this all means, but I think it's safe to assume Heather and Miles (albeit partners or not) made it pretty far in the competition; at least top 3 couples, most likely the last 4, top 2 couples. LOL, not sure if this is really even considered a spoiler. I was just bored and was putting pieces together.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:35 pm

All of the couples that are left after last nights show I really like together.
It will be interesting who becomes couples after the show has ended.

It wouldn't take much to beat the Bachelor/ette franchise. giggling

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 4 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 50 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 27 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23