SELECT CONTENT

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by atem Fri May 04, 2012 11:48 pm

I don't like the change they did. It starts as a trio? Not good to me. What do you guys think?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

Post by Guest Fri May 04, 2012 11:59 pm

Not good, don't know why their mixing it up now, it was fine the way they had it. No telling what will happen with the 7 extra guys in the mix and making it a trio! Crazy. Be interesting if anyone DOES fall in love with this formula.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 1:35 am

atem wrote:I don't like the change they did. It starts as a trio? Not good to me. What do you guys think?
I wonder how the switching partners will work? Who gets eliminated - all 3?
Sound like they're changing the essence of the game. stupid

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 05, 2012 10:13 am

realityfan26 wrote:
atem wrote:I don't like the change they did. It starts as a trio? Not good to me. What do you guys think?
I wonder how the switching partners will work? Who gets eliminated - all 3?
Sound like they're changing the essence of the game. stupid

I agree...seems like the producers are wanting to create drama more than a "love match." Remember last year when most everyone had coupled up by mid season? They forced the couples to switch right before an adventure, probably hoping for some explosive dynamics. Then, of course, everyone switched back to his/her preferred partner. The bottom line for NBC is ratings. It's such a shame because I thought LITW had a good thing going with two successful couples still going strong from season 1. Ah well, it was the developing relationships that kept me interested last season...not so much the adventure...and certainly NOT the dysfunctional people who got eliminated early on. I'll give the show a chance, but I won't make it to the end if it just becomes one big mess.
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Wed May 09, 2012 12:19 am

Anyone else notice how it only seemed like some of the guys were there looking for a mate and the women didn't indicate that at all?

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Love_Me Wed May 09, 2012 3:16 am

atem wrote:Anyone else notice how it only seemed like some of the guys were there looking for a mate and the women didn't indicate that at all?

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 2089373836 That doesn't sound good. When does the new season start again? I need to make our new Forum.
Love_Me
Love_Me

Female Posts : 32393

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Wed May 09, 2012 3:52 am

Here you go.

Exclusive: Meet the Contestants on Season 2 of NBC's Love In The Wild
by Michael Schneider

Love in the Wild Season 2

NBC's summer dating series Love In The Wild returns next month with 14 new contestants — and also a twist. The show, hosted this season by Jenny McCarthy, will surprise the original single men and women by bringing in another seven men to pair up with the couples. That means the show's couples will actually kick off their adventures as a trio (perhaps they should rename it Love Triangle In The Wild).

Love In The Wild pairs up singles and sends them on adventures in the tropics. Couples either form a connection or find someone else, with the goal of not being eliminated. The show, which takes place in the Dominican Republic, launches its second season with a two-hour premiere on Thursday, June 7 at 8/7c.

Here are this year's contestants:

Original Guys:

Tim Parrish, 32 (Hometown: Green Bay, Wis.; resides in Chicago) Parrish loves the ladies, but he loves winning even more.
@timboparrish

Jason Holmes, 29 (Hometown: Paso Robles, Calif.; resides in North Hollywood, Calif.) This personal trainer really wants to find a romance similar to his parents' and hopes to find true love on the show.
@jrobholmes

Benjamin Clark, 27 (Hometown: Chesterfield, England; resides in Monroe, N.C.) Born and raised in England, girls like Clark for the wrong reasons, including his sexy British accent.
@clarkythetitan

Aaron Chase, 28 (Hometown: San Diego; resides in Newport Beach, Calif.) U.S. Marine Corps veteran Chase hopes that his training will allow him to dominate the adventures.
@AaronMChase

Jesse Wilson, 33 (Hometown: Oakdale, Calif.; resides in Manhattan Beach, Calif.) This small-town boy is looking for the perfect girl and already has the names picked out for his children.
@swoop22

Kenneth Barrington, 33 (Hometown: Peoria, Ill.; resides in Miami Beach) The Cornell graduate and successful real estate developer also has a soft side and is a foster parent for his local animal shelter.
@kabarrington

Christian Seklecki, 34 (Hometown: August, Ga.; resides in Atlanta) He has his hands full playing in several bands; however, he insists that he is not too busy for a relationship.
@roominelephant

Original Girls:

Ali Leitza, 33 (Hometown: Little Rock, Ark.; resides in North Little Rock, Ark.) Many of her past dates lacked the capability to handle this strong-willed woman.
@alileitza

Summer Mack, 32 (Hometown: Satellite Beach, Fla.; resides in Indian Harbour Beach, Fla.) An Olympic Trials finalist on the United States national swimming team, she developed her competitive nature early and will do just about anything to win.
@summer_mack

Shaunda Dillard, 28 (Hometown: Kingsburg, Calif.; resides in Hollywood) When this makeup artist and headband designer is not working, she's keeping busy with her favorite hobby, yoga.
@shaunadillard

Yanina Beccaria, 33 (Hometown: Rosario, Argentina; resides in Chicago) A former Ice Girl for the Chicago Blackhawks, Beccaria is sassy and competitive.
@yaninabeccaria

Tara Locke, 26 (Hometown: Arlington Heights, Ill.; resides in Miami Beach) Locke is a self-professed glamour girl and going yachting, shopping, and clubbing are just a typical day in her life.
@Tara_Locke

Cina Luks, 22 (Hometown: San Lorenzo, Calif.; resides in San Lorenzo) A man will need to travel fast to keep up with her as she has her private pilot aviation certificate and a motorcycle permit.
@cinaluks

Jenny Blatt, 27 (Hometown: Philadelphia; resides in Philadelphia) While Blatt is highly competitive due to her years in professional gymnastics, she does not like bugs or getting dirty, which might create difficulties in the wild.
@jennyblatt

Surprise Guys:

Jason Ewell, 25 (Hometown: Dublin, Calif.; resides in Dublin, Calif.) He's looking for a partner in crime to join him skydiving, clay shooting and traveling the country.
@jasonewell22

Leo Borriello, 27 (Hometown: Windsor, Conn.; resides in Philadelphia) He takes pride in his chiseled body, but there is more to this Italian financial analyst than just his good looks.
@Ninjacowboy7

Franky Arriola, 31 (Hometown: Miami; resides in Miami) The youngest of his Italian family, Arriola considers himself very assertive, ambitious and blessed to have such great looks.
@frankyarriola

Mike Sweet, 30 (Hometown: San Dimas, Calif.; resides in Los Angeles) An active outdoorsman, he also enjoys teaching — from swim lessons to working as a behavioral therapist with special-needs children.
@TheMikeSweet

Ryan Smith, 27 (Hometown: Boise, Idaho; resides in San Francisco) As much as Smith would like to win, he is more focused on finding his future wife.
@Ryan_Prescott_

Darwin Zook, 32 (Hometown: Boston; resides in Boston) Zook is looking for the right woman and he will not settle.
@darwinzook

Quaison "Q" Dodd, 31 (Hometown: New Haven, Conn.; resides in Los Angeles) While physical fitness is a top priority in his life as a personal trainer, finding the right woman is even more important.
@QuaisonDodd

Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 10, 2012 3:39 pm

Love In The Wild‏@LoveInTheWild

@JennyMcCarthy reveals that there are are different tiers of accommodations this year. Not just the oasis and the cabins!

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion  - Page 38 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Thu May 10, 2012 4:52 pm

'Love in the Wild's' Jenny McCarthy: 'Danger and drama is arousing'By Andrea Reiher

May 10, 2012 2:43 PM ET

Follow @andrealeigh203 on Twitter | GoogleJenny McCarthy is the new host of NBC's summer dating series "Love in the Wild," which she said was an absolute blast to film. She also teases a few ways Season 2 will be different from Season 1.

On the experience as a whole, which she took her son Evan along for:

"It was one of the most incredible experience of both of our lives. Evan fell in love with the island, I fell in love with the culture. I had a ball with these youngsters ... we did put them through a lot. Some couples really fell in love and it really worked and I can't wait for everyone to watch and find out who it is."
On the most surprising aspect of filming the show:

"These kids were doing such dangerous adventures. I couldn't believe what we were asking them to do ... and I was the one who wound up on crutches. I pulled my hamstring, so for like two episodes I had to be like carried around. And I pulled my hamstring while sleeping, so I felt like the biggest wuss."

On her different style as a host:

"Instead of just being a deliverer of rules, I wanted to add a little more to the table. I knew that I could cheer on the girls, I could make fun of the guys, I could have fun with them. I could kind of mess with them like a big sister would and it added a little bit more flavor to the series, I believe."

McCarthy also teases that this year they added a lean-to - a literal shack with no walls that the losing couple has to stay in after every adventure. She says it made everyone try a little harder because no one wanted to come in last place.

She also sums up the season thusly, "Danger and drama is arousing, you get an adrenaline high from it."

"Love in the Wild" premieres Thursday, June 7 at 8 p.m. ET/PT on NBC.

Boy I am so excited to see this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like they have more then one couple in love again!!!
Used to feel this way about the Bachelor/ette and now I am just mehhhhhhhh. Sad just can't get to excited anymore...

Brill
Brill

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 10, 2012 7:56 pm

Brill wrote:
Boy I am so excited to see this show!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sounds like they have more then one couple in love again!!!
Used to feel this way about the Bachelor/ette and now I am just mehhhhhhhh. Sad just can't get to excited anymore...
Thanks for posting that Brill! I was getting that way too, until I saw the preview today, now I'm all excited again...well until a certain someone leaves! Hugesmile Love the lean-to idea! giggling Was wondering if anyone could fall in love with the 3some twist, glad to hear some did! Looking forward to it!

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Fri May 11, 2012 12:24 am

Well, good to know that there were couples from this.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 3:11 pm

Cast pics are up over on the NBC site. Not sure what to think of the guys, will watch the first show and form an opinion then.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 50 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 44 ... 50  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike & Samantha - Miles & Heather - Love in the Wild 1 - Discussion

+43
SLA44
MVMom39forever
julychild
HowSoonIsNow
Dutchy23